Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class (7842 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / See The Sgoe My Ex Girlfriend Is Wearin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seriously, i belt you no student can’t learn or
concentrate under this atmosphere for
whatever the teacher is try to communicate to
them… isn’t she teaching something else?
Though the body and the hip are massive
be*hid!!!!
Check this out as the teacher wore in the
class, how can the students concentrate and
focus and be able to know what she is
teaching them. What do you think about the
dressing?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by RoyalBlak007: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
i can
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
this is not new faaaa

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by luigiajah(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Old pic
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by ZedX6: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
All of a sudden, I just realized datu amu no longa fuluwent in hinglish.

I tink I nid disi lady as mai plivete hingrish tisha. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by abubaka101: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
All of a sudden, I just realized datu amu no longa fuluwent in hinglish.

I tink I nid disi lady as mai plivete hingrish tisha. embarassed

U'r zoo laite, I've awreadi highered her!
lol

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Holywizard: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
na just to go slap her like twice 4 her yansh...
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wats with wat she's wearing?

I'm sure she's teaching an underage class so dey will concentrate cos dey ain't thinking wah u're thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Isomerizm(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
abubaka101:

U'r zoo laite, I've awreadi highered her!
lol
cry

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Recycled
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by deniyor: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Recycled.

And I don't see anything wrong with it. Who appointed you fashion police?
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol i have noticed u ...

read the top didnt u c another guy noticed its been used before .. Hmm u didnt mention his tho .. Thanks for doing it urself .. Cant stand moist guys like u . smiley

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by ikbnice(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2015
who said d studntz wnt concentrate wen dey will be concentrated on dat bakside.
Their focus will be when she z goin to face them.
It may be s*x educatn clazz nd she wntz to teach d male studnt hw nt to fall into d temptatn of galz who dress dat way.

I pity d boyz in dat class.
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2015
hahahahaha
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2015
grin in flavour voice......ukwu sarambala
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Psalmwise(m): 1:49am On Apr 07, 2015
My chemistry teacher wears more dan dat...
D first 3buttons of her shirt are always off duty...we always have an elaborate view of her two ripe plump pumpkins...moulded to her chester walls...with a preview of top most part...and pure evidence that this is nt the work of padded bra...

What ever her intentions were we don't know but it had effect on those student always sitting in the front...males especially...cos of her, The front seat is always occupied by the guys

Talking about her behind, she wears tight fitted trousers that brings out the bakkassi in her pennisula...when ever she ask questions not every guy sitting in the front as the courage to stand upright and answer...nt cos shez scary...but her bakalona....

SHE WAT I CALL MINISTRY OF WORKS

It wasn't easy
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by kuuljay(m): 4:58am On Apr 07, 2015
it looks like she is the same teacher that thought the OP English language grin grin grin
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by obaede: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Urgent Vacancy! Kindly follow the link bellow: www.nairaland.com/2241337/urgent-vacancy-one-best-schools
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
peacelover15:
be*hid!!!!
dressing?

Mtshweeeeeeee! We know that you are not used to such structure here in the Southern part of Africa boys don't see anything different in this coz, they left their mums, aunts, sisters at home and grow up seeing such structures, its normal.
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by EDOE900(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
It's funny indeed
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2015
That's how I want my wife to look..

Smart
Strong
Sexy
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by jnrbayano(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
That dressing is very provocative as a teacher.

She's ruining a generation with it.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by joedejana(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm sure she's teaching an underage class so dey will concentrate cos dey ain't thinking wah u're thinking.
seconded
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Harvard13(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

they must be kids. there teaching type of nouns
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Bimpe29: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2015
This must be a nursery or primary school class. However, she is harassing the students sexually. Let the charity begins at home and centre of learning.
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by irishMO123(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
peacelover15:
be*hid!!!!
dressing?
nd they feel student would learn......lolz
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by Feemmy(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2015
The teacher get Fine handwriting
Re: Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class by vislabraye(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
peacelover15:
be*hid!!!!
dressing?

She get sex appeal....That high heels shoes is the big difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.