Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose (27246 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by teemanbastos(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol. fayose na 1st class thug.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by midolian(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
It seems Fayose is suffering from absent mindedness/amnesia/blockout/fugue/hypomnesia/lapse of memory/nirvana/obliviousness/paramnesia/repression/suppression/short memory..

He needs to be reminded of the first time he was impeached..No one had to impeach God b4 he(fayose) was successfully impeached.

He ll be impeached..and not even a litre of rain water will fall from the sky undecided

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Gboliwe: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mehn! This guy is what Igbos call "ikikere tan nde nwoke na akpa amu". Ngwa say it's "otito to ro nwoke na amu". grin

5 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by UAE123(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls both d governor & d legislators shd shield their swords & allow peace to reign. The entire house shd b able to meet & perform their constitutional functions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by gen2briz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ifayose..... am watching your case on 3HD gorilla iii screen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
UAE123:
Pls both d governor & d legislators shd shield their swords & allow peace to reign. The entire house shd b able to meet & perform their constitutional functions
the governor, supported by Jonathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Allohrandy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fayose sound like a desperate man. Fayose, you are going to be impeach and heaven will not fall.

50 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by kasiem(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Instead of the apc guys concentrating on their campaigns they are just trying to show stupidity. Impeachment doesn't take few days the process lasts upto weeks and this guys doesn't have upto a week again to stay there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by femicyrus(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Did you say impeach God? You think you can run your mouth against God like you did against GMB

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
This Fayose of a boy is going crazy.....

9 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by san316(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Keep God out of this. He is not your mate. Wait n see if you wont be kicked out.

37 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
kasiem:
Instead of the apc guys concentrating on their campaigns they are just trying to show stupidity. Impeachment doesn't take few days the process lasts upto weeks and this guys doesn't have upto a week again to stay there

4 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by omenka(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Impeachment is but just the appetiser in the meal you're about to be served. When the full course meal is served, you'd purge to an extent you'd need more pampers than your mother.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Opinedecandid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
True talk, bro.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by davdandam(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
this is actually bad for Nigeria's democracy .....so all states with a pdp elected gov and apc house majority will impeach their governors.....apc and negative politics sha

and fayose self too dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by CR77(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mr Fayose please remove God from this

6 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Bonapart(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
This man don't know how to talk.... he's a loose animal...
No wonder Jonathan lost the election

18 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by dipopooo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
sad gbabe! Daz my guy. Politics is nt meant 4 mumu.
Na fire 4 fire I trust my boy(AY)
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Zico5(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
This man should shut it up for once and let's have peace in Nigeria jare. Those that re singing the song of war wt u re the real enemy in this country. They should leave this man alone and let him run his mouth the way he likes. Afterall, we should all enjoy the new transformation that is blowing now. Nigeria belongs to all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by bunmioguns(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by makzeze: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
FAYOSE MUST BE IMPEACHED AT ALL COST. HE DOESNT HAVE RESPECT FOR ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES.

19 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
The cartoon alone gives a great insight into what a violent man he is.

His finger is almost inside Mimiko's eye while his right fist is already clenched.

This man is a huge disgrace to his family.

8 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Texcoco(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well said Guvnor....You must admire his confidence and total nonchalance against the odds.As long as the house remains on recess and the court is yet to rule on APC's matter,we envisage the Guvnor home and dry by May 29...
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
makzeze:
FAYOSE MUST BE IMPEACHED AT ALL COST. HE DOESNT HAVE RESPECT FOR ELDERS AND YOUNG ONES.

SECONDED cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
This guy has problems
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Koroaso: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Bawsse(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
What is wrong with this man
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. / Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / Maiduguri-abuja Trekker Now In Damaturu [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.