Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose (27403 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by marv1: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
soe:
the governor, supported by Jonathan's police...sent away the APC lawmakers and used 7 pdp lawmakers to impeach and suspend the 19 APC lawmakers. And you are talking about peace....who started the fight? This is a man that insulted an Army General and slapped a sitting Judge. Tell me about peace again pls.
. Dont mind Fayose. He is a gonner for blasphemy God. How can he be comparing yourself with God? By the time he's impeached he would know that God doesnt wish people evil the way fayose has done to buhari. By the way is it now he remembers God. When he was doing his wickedness to people he didnt realise there was God. The 20 billion GEJ gave him he must return it to govt coffers. Useless govnor your days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by gebest: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
achemedez:

SECONDED cool cool cool cool
THIRDED, igbo wey fayose dey take don scarter em head.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by UAE123(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
olaniyanc:

Fayose is a miscreant. He has to go. God is against you.Murderer!
Pls im not a murderer & will never b one. God has never been against me & I know He will always guild,direct & support me. Know d full meaning of someone's initials b4 making ur assumptions.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by rayconsult(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omo ale jatijati ni Fayose, he's a disgrace 2 everybody even 2 all Ekiti ppl. see how d stupid boy dey refer 2 Almighty God. He tink say HE(God) dey do d yeye party dey involve themselves. Se HIM(God) be his papa mate or his great great great grandfather mate. Olorun ma ni suure gan ni. U'll surely see d wrath of God. Impeachment is ur portion in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by chiedu7: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
FAYOSE I BE SERIOUS PDP MAN.

BUT WHEN YOU MENTIONED GOD IS THIS DISRESPECTFUL WAY!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU ARE AN ID1OT

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Tselebia: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Correct man
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by neyur: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
CecyAdrian:

So in other words,Fayose should be left alone cos he is right? angry undecided

Alright let me enlight you on the statement..'Whoever will impeach me, will impeach God first.''
What his trying to say is; nobody can impeach him. That is, is not possible at all to for anyone to impeach him.
His not comparing himself with God at all...
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
emusmith:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/
Where was the God when u were wishing someone dead ? Or ur own God support u wishing somone dead ? Smh don't no what my state people saw when they rigged or voted for this bastard of man. Smh for ekiti people sha...am sure this bastard won't stay long as gov cos even Same God he's talking about want him impeached .
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
rayconsult:
Omo ale jatijati ni Fayose, he's a disgrace 2 everybody even 2 all Ekiti ppl. see how d stupid boy dey refer 2 Almighty God. He tink say HE(God) dey do d yeye party dey involve themselves. Se HIM(God) be his papa mate or his great great great grandfather mate. Olorun ma ni suure gan ni. U'll surely see d wrath of God. Impeachment is ur portion in jesus name
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by nephemmy(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2015
They will impeach you and nothing will happen.and I should remind you...you're nothing put a pencil in the hand of the creator..God cannot be impeached...f**ker!! fayose ko fayodo ni..mtscheWw
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by gragraboy: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2015
What is this one saying again?!
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by magicfingers009: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose would be impeached the second time and heaven won't fall. You would run to your daddy GEJ and he won't be able to save you. There's no hiding place for the ill mannered. Bààstard child

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by omenka(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2015
UAE123:
Pls both d governor & d legislators shd shield their swords & allow peace to reign. The entire house shd b able to meet & perform their constitutional functions
Oga, it is "sheathe" their sword, not "shield" their sword.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Jymes: 2:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose na ur SU wife dey give you mind abi?It's fine she prophesied ur re-election but ... she intentionally didnt tell you the whole prophesy.There is an impeachment and a conviction part to it...ask her.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by swezenberg(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2015
All those doing evil in Nigeria now identify themselves with Israel. God knows His own people not until you said you are one.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by cy4cent(f): 2:51am On Apr 07, 2015
davdandam:
this is actually bad for Nigeria's democracy .....so all states with a pdp elected gov and apc house majority will impeach their governors.....apc and negative politics sha

and fayose self too dey talk

people like you amaze me with what comes out of your brain and mouth !!!

have you not been in Nigeria?
even if you are outside this country have you not been following the news?
have you not seen the atrocities of this man? slapping a sitting judge inside the court premises?
the death advert?
the lie of Gmb in Abuja when he was in UK?
the era of 7 greater than 16?
how many more do you want to hear?

this isn't about APC or PDP it's about 'impunity'

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by ibisko04: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2015
kasiem:
Instead of the apc guys concentrating on their campaigns they are just trying to show stupidity. Impeachment doesn't take few days the process lasts upto weeks and this guys doesn't have upto a week again to stay there

Check your fact very well . The assembly still have two months to function.
Fayose impeachment should not take more than three weeks to be completed.
Fayose did not realise how things work in the spiritual realms.
He is now equating is impeachment to God. If he know how God operates, he will know that he has never work according to God plan.
Soo, Fayose must go. Fayose caused his own problems.
ELULU TO NFA OJO , ORI ARA RE LO NFA LE.
GOD IS MERCIFUL, AND GOD MERCY HAS LOCATED FAYOSE TWICE AND TWICE FAYOSE USE HIS CHARACTER TO WIPES OUT GOD MERCY ON HIS HEAD.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by davdandam(m): 4:19am On Apr 07, 2015
cy4cent:

people like you amaze me with what comes out of your brain and mouth !!!

have you not been in Nigeria?
even if you are outside this country have you not been following the news?
have you not seen the atrocities of this man? slapping a sitting judge inside the court premises?
the death advert?
the lie of Gmb in Abuja when he was in UK?
the era of 7 greater than 16?
how many more do you want to hear?

this isn't about APC or PDP it's about 'impunity'

actually didn't wanna reply this .....madam next time you wanna share your opinion,try and do so without the first paragraph.this is the 21st century and it is uncalled for especially from a responsible lady. let's try and act like civilised people.gracias
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Friday18: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Isn't he tired of talking?
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by creepsyme(f): 6:06am On Apr 07, 2015
midolian:
It seems Fayose is suffering from absent mindedness/amnesia/blockout/fugue/hypomnesia/lapse of memory/nirvana/obliviousness/paramnesia/repression/suppression/short memory..

He needs to be reminded of the first time he was impeached..No one had to impeach God b4 he(fayose) was successfully impeached.

He ll be impeached..and not even a litre of rain water will fall from the sky undecided
lols! -in fayose' words; He will be impeached and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by mrintelligent(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2015
This guy called Fayose needs mouth therapy. The bastar.d will just open that gutter he calls mouth and just vomit rubbish out of it.

Imagine comparing himself to God. With no apology, Fayose is nothing but an undiluted nonentity.

Ifayose, you will be impeached for the second time and end up in Kirikiri
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by dipopo83: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose u are gonner GEJ can save u this time u better follow him to otuoke and be the his shoeses keeper.baba were ni man yi
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose is very silly. The same man who put several expensive adverts in Newspapers advertising that Buhari will die whilst in power. When I saw his foolishness then i asked myself why is Fayose playing God? Wishing for someone to die? It beats me. Does Fayose know if God will even bless him with long life to get to 70? He is the most foolish governor ever. He deserves any treatment he gets period.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by PastorOla1: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Opinedecandid:
True talk, bro.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN O.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by subbieD(f): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Ds guy yo sure say God Dey he side o......impeach God ke?

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by reminize: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
No be God dey want impeach na u gan deserve it (fayose) omoale
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Werehkpe: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2015
The governor, who described himself as an Israelite said; “I’m like Israel that is in the midst of enemies but will always prevail. Whoever wants to remove me will first have to impeach God.”

Just for this statement, I can bet anything. fayose will be impeached. You do not use the name of God anyhow. Talkless of insult Him.

They will have to impeach God first.

he is a goner. I trust God

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by alrahmanonline(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THIS FOR ONE FAYOSE JUNIOR NAMED MUKHTAR AYEDEE ON TWITTER, WE'VE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE JONA LOST THIS ELECTION, BTW MR FAYOSE I'LL LIKE TO BID YOU FAREWELL IN ADVANCE.. LIKE IF YOU THINK FAYOSE IS A GONER..

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by Starieangel(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Impeach God!damn u!what do u take the Almighty God for?jst sumone u can talk to/about anyhw?are u mad?oh God pls forgive him......I no he's writing and callin for his death....he did dt to GMB too!ur only luck is God is nt a Man!if not,ul b roasting yam wif the devil!bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by NaijaTweets(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
emusmith:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the purported impeachment notice posted online by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers in the State House of Assembly, saying he was yet to be served any impeachment notice.

Fayose, while speaking at a audience participatory programme; “Meet Your Governor” aired on the State Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and NTA, Ado Ekiti today.
He described those plotting his impeachment as the same enemies of Ekiti State that plotted his exit from office in 2006.

“Nobody served me any impeachment notice. I only saw the notice online like every other person.”

He said the APC people were trying to get at him because he wholeheartedly supported President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection bid.
“They are doing all these just to get at me because of my support for President Jonathan and I have no regret for supporting the president.

“Let me say it again, I have not been served any impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the speaker of the State House of Assembly.
“Omirin is in court, challenging his impeachment and he can’t be challenging his impeachment in court and at the same time laying claim to being Speaker,” he said.

While urging the APC to accept defeat as done by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, Governor Fayose said; “By the power of God, they lost 16 – 0 on June 21, 2014, they lost 16 – 0 again on March 28, they will lose 26 – 0 on Saturday, April 11.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/whoever-wants-to-remove-me-will-first-have-to-impeach-god-fayose/

Fayose is still the title holder of first class stupidity in Nigeria.

He lacks courtesy and home training!

It's a huge shame and disgrace to Nigeria the likes of Fayose can be a governor.
Re: Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose by eroticboy: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mehn! This guy is what Igbos call "ikikere tan nde nwoke na akpa amu". Ngwa say it's "otito to ro nwoke na amu". grin
translation pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / Edo Election: Card Readers Not Working – Oshiomhole Laments (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.