Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool (16998 Views)

Has The APC Shot Itself In The Foot Before The April 11th 2015 Elections? / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) / In-depth Analysis On The April 11th Gubernatorial Elections {ALL 29 STATES} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Asiri1991: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Divine Mandate! We have only two candidates: Umahi and others.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by dayo23(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC!
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Middlefinger1: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Uncleodi:
2. Senator Anthony Agbo (APGA)

61years. Born on Wednesday 15th Dec 1954
Dec 1954 to April 2015 is 60years not 61.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by ume(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Lol @ the LP guy! grin which kain of posing is that one?my brother he has dentition problem,meaning this vamp teeth stuff grin
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by ume(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Engr Dave umahi of PDP x x x x powerquote author=ozoigbondu post=32423627]

Dear who do you think will win[/quote]
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by eunisam: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dave umahi from Ebonyi south will win the election. Having defeated the formal minister of health who contained ebola virus Prof. Onyebuchi in the primaries, the whole of Ebonyi will vote for him. Excess power.
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
kokoA:
na typical ebonyi man be dat grin
every time you people always like segregation and insulting other people.may God pay your own people with equal response
FOOOOOOOOOOL

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by water1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Engr Dave umahi we know[PDP]power ooo

No more labour as from today

As for APC they came late
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pdp. Apc comes second.
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
They all look like rogues
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by richidinho(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Are yorubas really upsets wit the Oba. I think for what its worth. Truth be told . Nigeria can only be united in diversity. The map of a Great Nigeria I see is that where there is an extreme purge of the system. We just got the change we yearn. We should remember what 1983_1985 was like .
Its the same man . The same man I know. He is kind but a disciplinarian.
He is a family friend
A believer
But this time . He is not coming to change Nigeria . But to change nigerians . I think once u change a nigerian's attitude. you change everything .
We asked for change . We should be ready to change .
Change from african time. .
Change from rogering
Change from anything hard drugs
Change from ghost working
Change from fake drugs
Change from #iknowsomeonethere
Change from not paying tax
Change from too much importing
Change from corruption & stealing
Change from boko haram
Change from indiscipline
Change from black market
Change from importing fuel
Change from unemployment
Change from lack of basic amenities
Change from cyber crime
Change from 419
Change from everything Bad

To Everything Good

Change can make us grow . Now its here let's make sure we change everyting together
President Buhari is a warlord and can bring change . But without judging let the one man who has proved capable of doing it the 1st time do it again .

I believe in change
I believe in Buhari
I believe in Nigeria .

Who is changing from unemployment

Me or the govt?
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by harry509: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Uncleodi:
The atmosphere is getting hotter, hopes are rising, hearts are pounding but only one winner will emerge. Who would that be?

Let your Opinion roll in! Click like.

1. Senator Barrister Julius Ucha-Ali (APC)

57 years. Born on Sunday, 19th Oct 1958
senator Barrister Julius ucha-Ali is man.... All vote's goes 2 him.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Are yorubas really upsets wit the Oba. I think for what its worth. Truth be told . Nigeria can only be united in diversity. The map of a Great Nigeria I see is that where there is an extreme purge of the system. We just got the change we yearn. We should remember what 1983_1985 was like .
Its the same man . The same man I know. He is kind but a disciplinarian.
He is a family friend
A believer
But this time . He is not coming to change Nigeria . But to change nigerians . I think once u change a nigerian's attitude. you change everything .
We asked for change . We should be ready to change .
Change from african time. .
Change from rogering
Change from anything hard drugs
Change from ghost working
Change from fake drugs
Change from #iknowsomeonethere
Change from not paying tax
Change from too much importing
Change from corruption & stealing
Change from boko haram
Change from indiscipline
Change from black market
Change from importing fuel
Change from unemployment
Change from lack of basic amenities
Change from cyber crime
Change from 419
Change from everything Bad

To Everything Good

Change can make us grow . Now its here let's make sure we change everyting together
President Buhari is a warlord and can bring change . But without judging let the one man who has proved capable of doing it the 1st time do it again .

I believe in change
I believe in Buhari
I believe in Nigeria .
u mean say dem go change or stop ppl from smoking igbo and sk?
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by ulo8sky(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
A.P.C
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by chikasson: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Sai APC everywhere
My man APC does not exist in Ebonyi state. Everything from a-z is PDP. Ucha should wait for federal appointment Lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by SamAbims(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
As a keen observer of ebonyi state politics and polity,the forthcoming governorship election is definitely between the PDP and LP candidates. There is much love for engineer Dave Umahi of the pdp here but I believe the LP man would give him a run for his money. APC and APGA are just making up numbers in this state with their weak support base,they don't sttand a chance!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by chikasson: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ebonyi people both South and Abakaliki blocs are one united people. This position is supported by historical and archaeological records. Ebonyi State is divided into two main blocs of Afikpo comprising Ohaozara with five local government areas and Abakaliki bloc with eight local government areas and constituting over 70% of the population of the state.
The father of Ebonyi State is late Ezeogo Dr. Akanu Ibiam who hailed from Afikpo ebonyi state. In 1999 When a candidate was to be chosen from from PDP to govern Ebonyi State, the ticket was handed over to one of the politician in Onicha LGA, but for his kind heart, he said lets start from Ebonyi North since we are united entity. The ticket was handed over to Dr. Sam Ominyi Egwu. Dr Egwu served Ebonyi state for eight years and handed over to chief Martin N Elechi who never dreamed of being a governor for a life time
To give the Southern part of the state a sense of belonging, governor Martin Elechi from 2007 when he was elected governor of the state began to preach the gospel of equity, justice and fairness with regard to balance of power and power shift in consideration to the South. He made it clear in several fora that even though the attempt to document a Charter of Equity for citizens of the state in the past failed, he would hand over to someone from the south before his tenure elapses in May 2015
In 2011 Gov. Elechi in his bid to go for the second term almost lost his office to An ANPP Governorship candidate Senator Julius Ucha (Ucha my man) if not how his Deputy Engr Dave Umahi almost singlehandedly funded the re-election of the governor.
In other to actualise that promise, he nominated Prof OnyebuchiChukwu from Afikpo North in Ebonyi South about two months before the political parties' primaries to be his successor. But the action did not receive the blessing of Ebonyi Political stakeholders because he took the decision unilaterally without regard to the political stakeholders and leaders in the state. Ebonyians felt the governor ought to have consulted with the people and allow other interested Ebonyians especially from the South to participate in the election process. To stop the imposing of his choice candidate, one of the contestant from Ebonyi south shouted “No, We are in a civilized society let’s do it by election. The election was conducted and among those who participated in the governorship primary of the PDP, it was Elechi's deputy, Mr. Dave Umahi that won the ticket.
The governor insisted he did not want his deputy to succeed him even if he was unanimously elected by the party as its flag bearer. He tried to secure a ticket for his candidate at APGA but it has been taken by Senator Anthony Agbo. APC is a no go area since Senator Ucha has occupied there. Labour party was vacant so He moved his supporters in the PDP to the Labour Party thereby creating a division in the party. There was a jubilation in Ebonyi State when dave won the PDP primary to show is popularity in the state.
Up to this time the questions still running in the mind of every Ebonyian is , do Elechi really want to shift the power to Ebonyi south. If so why did he deceived The young man he brought from Abuja after he had spent the money he got from Ebola.
Rather than allow another governorship candidate from the South to emerge in the Labour Party primary election to justify his gospel of equity and justice, Governor Elechi left the South and picked a governorship candidate for the Labour Party from the North which had earlier produced the first civilian governor of the state and his running mate from the central Senator Paulinus Igwe Nwegu. This means Ebonyi south has no Qualified person as a Governor or deputy Governor.
Edwin Nkwegu (Edon)having known he will not win the election decided not to remove a kobo from his pocket but depend on the state government fund- I like him for that. The labour party has also given different sort of bad names to Dave Umahi, but people came to know that the labourers are liars during his campaign. Dave Umahi is now a house hold name in Ebonyi State as kids of 2 years shouts his name when sighted in television or campaign posters.
I do not belong to any political party but my personal assessment shows that Engr. Dave Umahi is a christain and a person who has a fear of God. During his Campaigns he promised to lead Ebonyians with the fear of God. He also made People to know that he is contesting with the name of God , if not let him loose the election.

The truth of the matter is that what is happening in Ebonyi today has nothing to do with Dave Umahi as a person. He was PDP chairman of Ebonyi chapter and worked in harmony with both Dr. Sam Egwu and Chief Martin Elechi. He was appointed deputy governor by Governor Elechi himself after he almost singlehandedly funded the re-election of the governor in 2011. There was never a time was it reported anywhere that Elechi brought to the public knowledge any complaint against his deputy since they started working together.
Ebonyi is made up of large number of chritains as many resident in Ebonyi North and Central who believe in equity now shout for shift of power to Ebonyi south.
Engr. Dave Umahi is the only notable candidate contesting in Ebonyi south. While other contestant in APGA, APC and Labour Party are in Ebonyi north and central. Labour party is been sponsored wholly from the Ebonyi state government and council funds. Governor Martin Elechi removes any of the coordinator who show any sympathy to Engr dave umahi . Some of the coordinators supports PDP secretly to keep up with their salaries and appointment while some resigned to support PDP fully. All the candidates depends only on Ebonyi state government fund, these can be seen when the account of the council was freezed for two months as all the contestants cried out. #15b bond is being by the state government to sponsor the party if the account had remain frozen.
People who are not in Ebonyi State believe the election will be very tough, but the residents of Ebonyi state can tell you the truth about Ebonyi Politics. Please if you have any relation in Ebonyi state call him and ask who may likely win the election. The election being organized so far in one of the Nigeria newspaper and one of the largest web site in Ebonyi State shows: dave Umahi-72%, Edwin- !5%, Ucha-5%, Others-8%

APGA
Nobody is talking much about APGA in Ebonyi . Just go to any place in Ebonyi and say you are an APGA party member and watch people make you subject of caricature . Senator Agbo the guber candidate like Chris Okotie says ‘it was God that asked him to contest and he will win the election’. People will not like to argue with God sent man, so they are watching how the miracle will happen.
APC
Ucha my man has already loosed his popularity before their his primary Election in ebonyi State as most of the party members in left to party to PDP when their expected Candidate Austin Ede Eze loosed the primary to Ucha. The APC candidates are just praying for Buhari to win the incumbent president Jonathan s (which is nearly impossible) for an appointments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by fleet7(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
harry509:
senator Barrister Julius ucha-Ali is man.... All vote's goes 2 him.

super story
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by CyberWolf: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
No debate for this one...this is my beloved state and I categorically say that Dave is the man to beat...Ucha has no electoral value so APC is just like a lying corpse in the morgue ..Edon name is sorry because with the defeat they suffered in last election, their moral is flat like flat plate...As for Anthony Agbo, he is just there to answer present....So Akubaraoha carry goooooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Obipat(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
UCha my man all the way
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Onueke here we go Sen. Julius Ali Ucha. Ucha my Man 2011 Dave Umaiha of PDP bribed de judges to announce PDP as de winners when Ucha won in 11 local government out of 13, Dave was the PDP chairman then But dis time his contesting he has spent a lot but APC will carry the Day VOTE APC
VOTE UCHA
VOTE FOR CHANGE
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Onyiibazz: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
kokoA:
na typical ebonyi man be dat grin

Bro you're not in any way better than your alleged typical Ebonyi men. When we talk about tribalism, we always tend to point fingers far away, not remembereing that we also harbour intra ethnic tribalism too. Presumably you're an Igbo man, and probably one of those that have been criticizing the Oba of Lagos latest comments, but i bet you that those words of his are not in any way different from the trash you just spilled above.
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by plendil: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Umahi may likely win; not because of his popularity (which I admit is considerable), but because of his strong backers (Anyim and co). IT will be a mistake to underestimate the popularity of the Edon group which is backed by Elechi. Those in abakaliki may have witnessed how Elechi's supporters virtually shut down the capital early last month in protest over his impeachment threat.

My main concern has been the fear of violence which is very real. Only last two weeks I personally witnessed victims of violence being brought to a mission hospital at Iziogo, which is one of the flash points. E be like I go run comot oooo. . . embarassed
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by OperationIgrigi: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Onyiibazz:

[s]Bro you're not in any way better than your alleged typical Ebonyi men. When we talk about tribalism, we always tend to point fingers far away, not remembereing that we also harbour intra ethnic tribalism too. Presumably you're an Igbo man, and probably one of those that have been criticizing the Oba of Lagos latest comments, but i bet you that those words of his are not in any way different from the trash you just spilled above?[/s].

**grins** Nwanne sorry i di very st.up.id. Onye ahu bu onye ofe. Guo post history ya before rushing to type rubbish. Nwanne Use your head. jeez!
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by micrep3030(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Is between APC n PDP
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by harry509: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2015
fleet7:

super story
jst watch n see. Vry soon u wil join d movin train of change.
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by CyberWolf: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2015
plendil:
Umahi may likely win; not because of his popularity (which I admit is considerable), but because of his strong backers (Anyim and co). IT will be a mistake to underestimate the popularity of the Edon group which is backed by Elechi. Those in abakaliki may have witnessed how Elechi's supporters virtually shut down the capital early last month in protest over his impeachment threat.

My main concern has been the fear of violence which is very real. Only last two weeks I personally witnessed victims of violence being brought to a mission hospital at Iziogo, which is one of the flash points. E be like I go run comot oooo. . . embarassed
Edon's LP lost in his own local government in the last national assembly election. PDP won everything in the State. Elechi's first son that contested for Senate in LP lost even in his own polling boot. Edon has lost about 70% of his supporters to PDP within Izzi axis which is his major political. I know what I'm talking about because we are from the same LGA. Edon is going no where. Dave Umahi is our next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by chezzy13(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Ucha is the man Pdp has been there enough.
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool by achi4u(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hizzy:
Onueke here we go Sen. Julius Ali Ucha. Ucha my Man 2011 Dave Umaiha of PDP bribed de judges to announce PDP as de winners when Ucha won in 11 local government out of 13, Dave was the PDP chairman then But dis time his contesting he has spent a lot but APC will carry the Day VOTE APC
VOTE UCHA
VOTE FOR CHANGE
Nwanne are from Onueke?
I've said this earlier and I will say it again that 'with the winning of APC at the center,PDP Wil surly find it difficult to win in Ebonyi state' .
Vote APC
Vote change
Vote Ucha My man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Arrives China / Buhari Presides Over 1st 2017 Federal Executive Meeting(pics) / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.