Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate (374 Views)

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? / Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate by ebamma(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sometimes we might think that what we say online stays online, but to tell u the truth, what we say here, goes offline too,
Don't be suprised that this hate speeches like the one the Oba of Lagos said today, might have been caused from the hate speeches we made here during the deportation saga,
Yes, the Oba made a hate speech, which is wrong, but dön't let the politicians use u and I to further their ends based on that speech,
If Lagos burns today, there is a private jet waiting for the likes of Oba Akiolu,Jimi Agbaje,Ambode, Tinubu, Bode George etc,
stop fanning this flames of discord
Re: Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tell that to that ur useless oba!
Re: Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate by hummerwise(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
op i tire oooooo
.....the oba has alrdy messed up..
but we all (yoruba, igbo, hausa) should know that careless utterances like that comes once in a while...is the reality...the igbo/hausa monarchs too has done it once...

one thing i know is that, no matter what anyone tries, it can neva stop this nation from moving foward...

#oneNigeria
Re: Let's Stop Fanning This Flames Of Hate by ebamma(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Tell that to that ur useless oba!
aunty i resemble Fashola for your eye?, i never pass river niger before, infact i never leave calabar since i born go another state before

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Polls: A Pharmacist Against An Accountant / We Are Humbled By March 28th Defeat- Pdp Chair / Corps Members Flee Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.