Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95609 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Coolbite(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
bigt2:
until the child makes his first money or in other cases, calls money
Do you mean, until he can recognize money as a child of say 5/6 years old when given? Or grow up to be able to work and earn wages/salary?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by stan83: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Abormination!
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Smoj(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
may God save us from dis end time women. how can I cope with such situation? after God, fear women.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Johnbosco77(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Railway is to train as dis act is to benue. No long tin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Dat no be news for Benue now

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

*runs away b4 all d Benue peeps here throw their missiles* cheesy
DuchessLily:

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

nonsense, na ashawo be the first to call other people ashawo, go ask your mother if she know who your father be. ugly girl, i just go tru your profile.. karuwa
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Yes ooo bro, but the lord is our strength.
Edusouls:
i dy tell you, ma man, we don see hell in the hands of a woman...
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ignis: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Even with the pregnancy?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by santaandrea: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]o boy,na so
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bigt2(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Coolbite:
Do you mean, until he can recognize money as a child of say 5/6 years old when given? Or grow up to be able to work and earn wages/salary?
either of the two. Depending on one's head cheesy
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by tomhank(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Whores will be whores
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by iiiyyyk(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
ignis:
Even with the pregnancy?

Your hair tho undecided looks dirty
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by loverprince(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Dat z tooo bad
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi benue people they too like sex.....................................................................................................................................the WORLD IS COMING TO AN END......[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by obaede: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Urgent Vacancy! Kindly follow the link bellow: www.nairaland.com/2241337/urgent-vacancy-one-best-schools
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi
hw many language u dey speak
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
end time poster
Hey girl remove apple from ur username bcaus nobody bears dat in nairaland except me.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dammytosh: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2015
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2015
Am just wondering wat makes dis woman to cheat?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ayemu14: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/
No be the husbsnd get the bele
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bqlekan(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
how are we even sure the pregnancy is the husband's... in other news, i think i like dyt tho she is faceless grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DeRay98(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
This one na the one wey dem catch na, if dem do DNA tseting for plenty pickin wey dey today how many we go see wey the pickin no be the man wey get wife get pickin?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Killing a man who u caught havn sex wit ur wife is not a sin.

yeah but forgetting to MURDER your cheating wife after killing the man is the worst sin. :-)
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
House on fire

But since na benue u call am

Dat na normal tin

Na dem tradition b dat

So na tradition she dey practice

DuchessLily:

adewumiopeyemi:
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi benue people they too like sex.....................................................................................................................................the WORLD IS COMING TO AN END......[color=#006600][/color]

How shallow can u get? How much of the Benue people can you truly beat your chest and say you know? I think its really childish to ascertain opinions based on hearsay.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
ggrin:
bastarrd Omale indeed lipsrsealed

You can take Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna out of Arsenal, but you can't take 4th place out of Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna. Banger. What a tweet. Wow. grin

Let’s “cuddle” and when I say cuddle I mean aggressively makeout and grab me everywhere gringrin....Some Guys will be pressing bweast like Eba, must you be Destructive angryangry
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
DeRay98:
This one na the one wey dem catch na, if dem do DNA tseting for plenty pickin wey dey today how many we go see wey the pickin no be the man wey get wife get pickin?

Now that's objective thinking! Many people even for Nairaland here go shock say no be their papa born dem.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Pain(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2015
ETW - End Time Wife
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by danielayodele16(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.
Ride on preacher...
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Edusouls:
a very intelligent question, the world is heading to unavoidable dammnation...

God help us
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nacl: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
NEVER TRUST A PUCCY! Be it a church puccy, a street puccy, a ghetto puccy, a city puccy, a village pussy or a home puccy. A good woman, who can find?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

This shows how retard you are with your pathetic generalization.
Has any Benue person offended you ? Because this act was brought to the media, you think it only happens in Benue state ?
With this kinda your deranged thoughts,I wonder what the world would become. Would you state with a clear conscience that you have never cheated before ?
Please , be mindful of your statements. Don't come here to comment on FP just to get more likes and shares while you show how retard you are.
I didn't expect this rubbish from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.