Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95563 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by eseosa77(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi

That's my dialect,are u from edo state.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Bimpe29: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2015
We see and hear more of bad occurrence than good. Life is winding up. Infidelity is pervasive these days, and the trend is rising.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by anebi234(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
House on fire

But since na benue u call am

Dat na normal tin

Na dem tradition b dat

So na tradition she dey practice
guy u well so?no let God punish u for dat place wer u dey.ur family
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by basadenet: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
This is noting butTotal abomination or a taboo. It shows how cruel some womem could go to achieve their nafarious desire. The man should go and conduct test for his kids and thereafter send the woman packing, if not the expect sudden death, courtesy of the infidel wife.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dre11(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
undecided

Adjust her necktongue
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ignis: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

Ugly biiitch. Your make up made u look worse. Not hating on u cos you ain't even my level. I'm just surprised you had to shave ur mustache grin

Sure we can't be at the same level. ....

The best answer to a fool like you is silence.
Silent mode to foolish irunoobo activated.
Not gonna reply u again. Wish you the best.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Ogadtop(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
dem no lock door ni? why did dey allow this to happen na? mshew!
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Agbabale1(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
olayitoyiwonuola:
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/
Perhaps he's the owner of the pregnancy
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

All ur insults won't change d fact dat Benue women from time immemorial do not have taboo when it comes to commiting adultery

I never said it does not happen in other places , but the fact that it happens more in Benue and they dnt see it as taboo stands, whether u insult ur generation or not

I have NEVER cheated in my relationship, believe it or not.. Cos i fear God and I have principle.
If my comment is biting u, *in Oshiomole's voice* go and die cheesy
You have to look up the meaning of bite from your dictionary first ok ?
Your notion is fallacious and has no backing. If they don't see it as a taboo why is it not rampant ? You are the type that enjoy spewing defamatory statements on other people and think you are right about your assertions.
If infidelity is not committed in other states, then tell me, then I will shut up, but if otherwise, then close that loop hole.
The last time I checked Benue state was being ranked with the highest number of HIV /AIDS and people like you have that at heart and take everyone from there as being infected but a mystic about the facts.
Tell me who told you that Benue women don't see infidelity as a taboo and where it is written as a law ? If you can't state that, then you are a big FOOL.
Don't make yourself feel right by lowering other tribes . This is the sentimentality and tribalistic attitude that is tearing us apart. By what you are doing, are you different from the whites who are racists ?
If you have cheated or not, it is up to you and the God you claim to fear but yet a sinner. By the way, sin is sin. Lusting is likened to cheating...keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Killing a man who u caught havn sex wit ur wife is not a sin.

an you go around criticizing sharia law....smh
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ayyoshert: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Omagzee:

the thunder wey go fire u and Duchess lady still de do 'killing practice'

How can u spill such trash? If u knw about 'Benue tradition' too well, then i believe u knw about 'alekwu'.
Well if u dont, then u're a pu.nk as.s clown for this silly comment u made.
hmmm the mighty 'alekwu' the twin brother of 'magun' of the Yorubas, only that it is more devastating and cruel when it fights, i got the knowledge of alekwu from my Idoma colleagues, man i learnt that the deity fights like willdfire when its sacredness is desecrated. Also i later understood that otukpo and Yala people are not bounded by it, and that if an Idoma woman marries an outsider, she might not be subjected under the spells of alekwu, Are these true?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by egobetatoday: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
if it was the other way round, the silly excuse the men will give is that they are polygamous in nature. this story and similar ones goes to show that men are not the only polygamous beings, women are polygamous in nature too. But did God really make any sex polygamous? because its beginning to look like the excuse of being polygamous seem to suit both sexes perfectly well.

what am i saying? infidelity is wrong and no excuse is tenable by both sexes.

if u insist that the men are polygamous in nature then maybe a census will confirm that ladies love being polygamous too!!

my advice is that married people should respect their spouses and stop giving silly excuses.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ifebuk(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
OMO dis one na GOBE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by BigMan4Life: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is not d way to baptise piken, stop abeg
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ricki: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I cant thank you enough for this verse. You made my day.

A girl, woman, madam; call it waheva; has no fault in my eye because they whom they are......... . . a faulty being( everything is fantasy) - Ricki

Tallesty1:
Pregnant woman cheating?
Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:

I know benue ppl, I have lived with dem

And I also had a course mate from benue

So I know wat am saying very much

I have not only lived in Benue, I have lived with most other tribes in Nigeria and I can tell you with all confidence that there isn't much difference between all of us.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Bro u will be surprised how much of Benue pple and their ways I knw

In fact I will not only beat my chest but my whole body kikikikikhohohoho...

Benue!!!!!!!! Hey!!!!!

One question. Have you ever lived in Benue state? Well I have. And I know quite a lot about these people.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by dancoolD(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
awalu naki ooooo
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
benuewoman are bad fukers same like bayelsa... grin grin grin
Hahahaha! First it was Benue, now Bayelsa don join. Very soon Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Niger, Kano and in fact the whole Naija go join. Except ur tribe of course. *wink*
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emorse(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its funny how nobody is talking about the man. After all, it takes two to tango. Tackle the issue abeg. And leave the tribe alone. This could have happened anywhere on the surface of this malicious earth.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayyoshert:

hmmm the mighty 'alekwu' the twin brother of 'magun' of the Yorubas, only that it is more devastating and cruel when it fights, i got the knowledge of alekwu from my Idoma colleagues, man i learnt that the deity fights like willdfire when its sacredness is desecrated. Also i later understood that otukpo and Yala people are not bounded by it, and that if an Idoma woman marries an outsider, she might not be subjected under the spells of alekwu, Are these true?

U are right. I'm really astonished. U do have a great understanding of this 'Alekwu' deity.

Alekwu is very commom among the Otukpa, Orokam, Owukpa and Ichama people. That of Otukpa, being the most dreaded of all in Idoma land.

Infact, as a married lady from Idoma land, u are subjected to Alekwu directly or indirectly, depending on the place, lets say: ur Idoma husband is from.

If an Idoma lady marries an outsider, ehennnnn, she wont be bounded by the Alekwu spell anymore

But if an Idoma man marries a woman from the moon!! Chai!!!!!!!! Alekwu is fully involved!!!!

Other tribes from Benue maybe promiscous oo. But not the Idoma people.

Maybe u want ur husband or ur father or maybe ur first son to die from mysterious and sudden sickness, then go ahead and cheat on ur husband, or sleep around with a guy and make food for ur father to eat

the only thing that appeases Alekwu is death
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
if u dey fex go and hang transfer
emorse:

Hahahaha! First it was Benue, now Bayelsa don join. Very soon Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Niger, Kano and in fact the whole Naija go join. Except ur tribe of course. *wink*
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by toshmann(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hahahahaha grin
Choi cheesy

Thevthing hol the woman baaad grin
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mrkings84(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
walaii..... so no body is blaming Goodluck for this, that means change don come finally...,kai
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
She dey top the thing,so dat the baby go get weight,it is called topido
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Ericsdm55(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=ZedX6 post=32427600]This isn't a problem. Dissolve the marriage and move on.

You can't just dissolved a marriage like its just some stage play. All options should be implored to save the woman and the marriage first. Remember she's a human and may need both physical and divine help.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi
wetin?iru obo ye lo dun ju lati do,obo alaboyun ni,touch your toes or hold something lo npe style ye,bi iya ba se moan ni omo inu na ma ma pariwo,daddy small small o I dey here o grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Omagzee:

U are right. I'm really astonished. U do have a great understanding of this 'Alekwu' deity.

Alekwu is very commom among the Otukpa, Orokam, Owukpa and Ichama people. That of Otukpa, being the most dreaded of all in Idoma land.

Infact, as a married lady from Idoma land, u are subjected to Alekwu directly or indirectly, depending on the place, lets say: ur Idoma husband is from.

If an Idoma lady marries an outsider, ehennnnn, she wont be bounded by the Alekwu spell anymore

But if an Idoma man marries a woman from the moon!! Chai!!!!!!!! Alekwu is fully involved!!!!

Maybe u want ur husband or ur father or maybe ur first son to die from mysterious and sudden sickness, then go ahead and cheat on ur husband, or sleep around with a guy and make food for ur father to eat

dat una alekwu never see person wey go fok am die?why him dey worry people now?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ayyoshert: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Omagzee:

ohi! my very close colleague is from Orokam and i have other multiple friends who are Idoma, you guys are nice people and i consider your tradition, language and ways of life very similar to mine, i blend easily with you guys. Me sef i fear Alekwu.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayyoshert:
ohi! my very close colleague is from Orokam and i have other multiple friends who are Idoma, you guys are nice people and i consider your tradition, language and ways of life very similar to mine, i blend easily with you guys. Me sef i fear Alekwu.

thats really nice...at least u understand our traditions and the repercussions of cheating, and how alekwu works. Some people here are just spewing trash and i'm really hurt. I blame ignorance.

U must be an Igala guy right?
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Akiika: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Waiting for the police to do what? it's a shameful and disgusting act, agreed....but, is it a crime in our law
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dat una alekwu never see person wey go fok am die?why him dey worry people now?

f.uck keh? Oboy nothing ooo cus na ur generation e go follow.
As far as u'r married to an Idoma man, dont dare cheat.

Cus if e happen, sha make i no talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.