Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... (875 Views)

Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by sosanova: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
After the video and audio recordings of his majesty Oba of Lagos threatening igbos if they vote Jimi Agbaje, i SosaNova a half Yoruba and Half Nigeri Delta indigene have formally withdrawn my support for Ambode n the APC in Lagos State, i Voted Buhari n Other APC candidates in the Presidential Election....me and all the various Niger Delta communities across Lagos have decided to give our block votes to Jimi Agbaje in the Governorship election this saturday .....no body has the right to threaten the electorates on who they should vote for.
The over 200, 0000 Niger Delta indigenes in Lagos have made up our mind to vote Jimi Agbaje who is the real "Omowulabi Eko" alongside the igbo voters and the detrabalized Yorubas across Lagos State.
We shall Say no to "Die in the Lagoon" with our PVC this saturday
All enlightened n non tribalistic Yorubas n other ethnic groups will vote massively for "Jimi Agbaje" this saturday even if they threaten us with GENOCIDE n HELL FIRE...it has gotten to that point.

1 Like

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by WisdomFlakes: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your combined votes will not get Jimi near that seat. You will eat your words after Ambode is sworn in. Those of you that want to relocate to the East will be free to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba of Lagos totally insulted the Igbo race. Igbos all over the galaxy have condemned this monarch. We Igbos are not cowards, we will vote Agbaje!!! Let the sky fall

2 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Castos(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is our man

1 Like

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Do wetin u like,Çoz of one man sentence u wan throw away a greater 4 years 4 lagosians,Shey Na d oba dey contest abi Na Âmbode.U guys don hate apc since d GENERAL won it so don't use d OBA'S sentence as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abeg vote Jimi. By Monday when Ambode wins you would know how inconsequential you are in the affairs of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by WisdomFlakes: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
EMMYLASHTINS:
Do wetin u like,Çoz of one man sentence u wan throw away a greater 4 years 4 lagosians,Shey Na d oba dey contest abi Na Âmbode.U guys don hate apc since d GENERAL won it so don't use d OBA'S sentence as an excuse.

Are you minding the losers? That GEJ's defeat still dey pepper Dem, now they are psyching themselves into thinking they can influence the outcome of this coming election. They will be on the losing side once again and we will watch them do their worst.

3 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Are you minding the losers? That Buhari's defeat still dey pepper Dem, now they are psyching themselves into thinking they can influence the outcome of this coming election. They will be on the losing side once again and we will watch them do their worst.
no mind them jare.
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
So does voting Agbaje means we cant rig your votes like you did in your SE states last month?...... I repeat every attempt by Ibos to empower Agbaje with their vote will be vehemently destroyed through non-violent ways.

...Lets see what you will do when we rig your votes in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
StBlack1:
So does voting Agbaje means we cant rig your votes like you did in your SE states last month?...... I repeat every attempt by Ibos to empower Agbaje with their vote will be vehemently destroyed through non-violent ways.

...Lets see what you will do when we rig your votes in Lagos.

You have been talking of rigging, rigging and rigging. Are you planning to rig for Ambode??
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by tollu: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Cococandy, abeg no vex say I wan mention you tire today. I'm not even sure we can still be heard but tribalism has to stop!

Both reactions and catalyst, this madness has GOT to stop. Please Nigerians, stop playing into the hands of selfish interests.

cococandy:
[size=18pt]you guys should keep on fueling the fires of hate and anarchy. When the it starts burning, it will consume all iof you and there will be nothing left for your children that is if any of you survive to procreate.
It looks like a joke now.
Yoruba against Igbo
Igbo against Yoruba.
Small small all of you are using the social media to fan the flames of war. Look at other African counties where religion and tribe is causing so much unrest and see that you're following their pattern.
God help you guys. When it starts, all the politicians and the rich people will flee abroad with their families and you would be left to live the horror of it with your innocent children torn apart limb by limb and your wives raped and murdered in your presence.

Keep on being xtupid. Thank you very much.
[/size]
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You have been talking of rigging, rigging and rigging. Are you planning to rig for Ambode??

BY GOD'S GRACE. We WILL RIG Ibos' votes on Saturday like they did at the presidential elections and nothing will be the outcome.....

I think the bolded will ring the bells of peace you seek for in Lagos, or wont it?

1 Like

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by olaboy001(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
sosanova:
After the video and audio recordings of his majesty Oba of Lagos threatening igbos if they vote Jimi Agbaje, i SosaNova a half Yoruba and Half Nigeri Delta indigene have formally withdrawn my support for Ambode n the APC in Lagos State, i Voted Buhari n Other APC candidates in the Presidential Election....me and all the various Niger Delta communities across Lagos have decided to give our block votes to Jimi Agbaje in the Governorship election this saturday .....no body has the right to threaten the electorates on who they should vote for.
The over 200, 0000 Niger Delta indigenes in Lagos have made up our mind to vote Jimi Agbaje who is the real "Omowulabi Eko" alongside the igbo voters and the detrabalized Yorubas across Lagos State.
All enlightened n non tribalistic Yorubas n other ethnic groups will vote massively for "Jimi Agbaje" this saturday even if they threaten us with GENOCIDE n HELL FIRE...it has gotten to that point.
I didn't believe the Oba said those things. Those are heavy words that one shouldn't believe without incontrovertible evidence. #Shrug
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by ayokellany: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Dear Lagosian,

Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU but let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

6. IF MAJORITY OF LAGOSIAN BELIEVE IFEANYI UBA DESERVE TO CHOSE THEIR GOVERNOR IN LAGOS I AM ALL FOR IT.

JK is okay PDP can never be OK

Yoruba ronu !!!

1 Like

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Are you minding the losers? That [b]Buhari's defeat [/b]still dey pepper Dem, now they are psyching themselves into thinking they can influence the outcome of this coming election. They will be on the losing side once again and we will watch them do their worst.
@Bolded. I think it should be Buhari's victory. Goodluck was the one that suffered the defeat.
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
StBlack1:

BY GOD'S GRACE. We WILL RIG Ibos' votes on Saturday like they did at the presidential elections and nothing will be the outcome.....

I think the bolded will ring the bells of peace you seek for in Lagos, or wont it?

This path you guys are taking is not good enough. Can't you appeal to people to support Ambode with reasons that will make them buy in instead of cursing/threatening/rigging?
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by olaboy001(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Abeg vote Jimi. By Monday when Ambode wins you would know how inconsequential you are in the affairs of lagos
What forms your opinion?? Words of a man or What God said! Weigh it?
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by waternogetemeny: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=14pt]Ndiigbo take ur chance and return the Malam claiming Oba to Sokoto where he belongs.

Jimi Agbaje or nothing... We cannot live with APC tribalism in our land Lagos.
[/size]
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This path you guys are taking is not good enough. Can't you appeal to people to support Ambode with reasons that will make them buy in instead of cursing/threatening/rigging?

OK. We are not cursing or threatning.

....But I guess you should not question our need to rig. And moreover, Rigging is a non-violent means to respond to Ibos belligerence.

I THINK RIGGING YOUR VOTES WILL DO VERY WELL TO CALM DOWN YOUR FEARS OF 'ALLEGED GENOCIDE'.
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by Rilwayne001: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2015
JK is just kidding.

These Igbo guys will cry the way they did after the presidential election.

Ambo all the way.

1 Like

Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by omololu2020(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
sosanova:
as far as u ibos vote a yoruba man,I hav no problem wit dat
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by ba7man(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2015
sosanova:
Go through this guy's past posts and confirm if he's a liar or not.

He lives in PH and he voted for GEJ........but he's lying in this thread.
Re: Even If They Threaten Anyone With Hell Fire...We Shall Vote Jimi Agbaje... by omololu2020(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
ayokellany:
Dear Lagosian,

Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU but let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

6. IF MAJORITY OF LAGOSIAN BELIEVE IFEANYI UBA DESERVE TO CHOSE THEIR GOVERNOR IN LAGOS I AM ALL FOR IT.

JK is okay PDP can never be OK

Yoruba ronu !!!
I can't bliv jimi agbaje made dos fool1sh statement.I will b votin against him on saturday.he is a bastard

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Will Vote APC, Igbos Will Vote PDP / Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke Has A Message For Buhari / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.