Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (1895 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Revolva(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2015
We guys have been made to think that we must always do anything possible to impress the female folk. I’m not against a guy loving her babe, I’m against a guy doing silly things in order to impress a lady.

The truth is that most times, these actions come back to haunt us while, we get to regret at the end.

1. Consuming too much alcohol: Most guys are guilty of this especially when trying to woo a lady or when taking her to bed.

This is wrong in so many ways: it will damage your health, its a temporary measure, you most times end up misbehaving and its not a guarantee that you’ll succeed in wooing or performing well in bed. Besides, the lady will know that you took something and that you lack confidence and esteem. Be yourself.

2. Spending above your means: whether it’s buying things you don’t really need in order to look rich and fly, or spoiling the lady with things you normally should not be buying. Its wrong.

I see a lot of guys do this and I keep wondering to what purpose? The worst is many of them come back to their senses when its already too late!

3. Lying: I’m not talking about the small lies guys normally tell, I’m talking about bragging to a lady about what you’re not.

Why tell a lady your father is Dangote’s brother, or you’re a Chelsea player, or you work in Shell. This will make her have high expectation from you which you would be trying to live up to.

4. Badmouthing your fellow guys: Maybe a guy that is also coming after her. Its wrong for a guy to maltreat his fellow in any way because of a lady.

Whether its badmouthing, fighting or quarelling with him, its not worth it.

5. Giving up your values and beliefs: Maybe you’re a committed Christian or Muslim, you start backsliding or become uncommitted because she told you to.

You start to abandon your loved ones and family, your studies begin to nosedive and even your job sef, you become unserious. Its a very silly thing to do because when the chips are down, those are the only things that will get you going- God, your family and loved ones and your job which will put food on your table.

6. Pretending to be who you’re not: there’s no need to pretend to be a bad guy if you’re not.

There are still ladies who value good guys. You don’t need to force yourself to seem confident if you’re a shy guy. People will know you’re just acting it up.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2015
above all, don't love her too much #risky

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Though we've heard it all before, it's important to note the points about never spending above your means and never changing.

Sometimes, I flat out tell the girl I'm dating that I don't have money for dates the rest of the month without dipping into the savings chunk of salary for that month; and I must save every month.

I'm guilty of changing values though, cause I'm trying to be better, but once I see a big yansh, it's game over for me sad
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrBasketball: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Don't let her know how much feelings u have for.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2015
You see that number 2, is a big no. Any one who spend more than their means or earnings to impress a lady is simply stuupid.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2015
- spending half of your salary on her
- placing Hoes over Bro angry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by NairalandPolice1(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Seen this like 419 times
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:
- spending half of your salary on her
- placing Hoes over Bro angry

You be gay?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by omooba969(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2015
brooklyn49:
above all, don't love her too much #risky

Hmmm... undecided
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

You be gay?
am fvcking straight!, infact I juss finished with Rosemary some while ago cheesy
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
And to think I was once guilty of some of these acts, well thank God for age and maturity

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

am fvcking straight!, infact I juss finished with Rosemary some while ago cheesy
Glory be to God
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

You be gay?
Go sleep
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
What's with this list shii? Are we ever gonna have enough?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MUMINATED(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Arggg badt guy,u be akpako master? lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 07, 2015
edozie04:
Go sleep
Okay..
*runs 2 bed*
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Okay..
*runs 2 bed*
Better.....lovely pic, can I send a pm?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
edozie04:
Better.....lovely pic, can I send a pm?
Thought u asked me 2 go and sleep?
Ayam sleeping already!
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Glory be to God
bless you Daughter of mary cool

...Greetings from Pope Alberto wink
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2015
MUMINATED:
Arggg badt guy,u be akpako master? lipsrsealed

Shey I look like Terry Madness for your eyes? grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

bless you Daughter of mary cool

...Greetings from Pope Alberto wink
I greet u too in d name of our Lord! grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thought u asked me 2 go and sleep?
Ayam sleeping already!
It does not stop u from sleeping, I send u reply latter in the day chikena...
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2015
edozie04:
It does not stop u from sleeping, I send u reply latter in the day chikena...
*sleeping*
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MUMINATED(m): 1:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Shey I look like Terry Madness for your eyes? [/b]grin grin grin[/quote] wink[quote author=alberto2k post=32430727]
Ma advise be say,make una do d current one gently in order nt to run away 4rm u
[b]
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*sleeping*
Hard 2 get? 21st century seriously I give up bye
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 1:37am On Apr 07, 2015
MUMINATED:
wink
noo!... Baba Diz one lyk am pass food, na me u suppose dey advice to run grin

If u see me, your Nigga' don thin finish cry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MUMINATED(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=alberto2k post=32430893]
[b][color=blue]noo!... Baba Diz one lyk am pass food, na me u suppose dey advice to run grin

If u see me, your Nigga' don thin finish Haa eeyah,maltina nd milk is allowed,bt shey na only her waka cum cry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MUMINATED(m): 1:58am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

noo!... Baba Diz one lyk am pass food, na me u suppose dey advice to run grin

If u see me, your Nigga' don thin finish cry
Eeyaa Maltina nd milk is allowed,bt shey na only her waka cum
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by vislabraye(m): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Revolva:

We guys have been made to think that we must always do anything possible to impress the female folk. I’m not against a guy loving her babe, I’m against a guy doing silly things in order to impress a lady.

The truth is that most times, these actions come back to haunt us while, we get to regret at the end.

1. Consuming too much alcohol: Most guys are guilty of this especially when trying to woo a lady or when taking her to bed.

This is wrong in so many ways: it will damage your health, its a temporary measure, you most times end up misbehaving and its not a guarantee that you’ll succeed in wooing or performing well in bed. Besides, the lady will know that you took something and that you lack confidence and esteem. Be yourself.

2. Spending above your means: whether it’s buying things you don’t really need in order to look rich and fly, or spoiling the lady with things you normally should not be buying. Its wrong.

I see a lot of guys do this and I keep wondering to what purpose? The worst is many of them come back to their senses when its already too late!

3. Lying: I’m not talking about the small lies guys normally tell, I’m talking about bragging to a lady about what you’re not.

Why tell a lady your father is Dangote’s brother, or you’re a Chelsea player, or you work in Shell. This will make her have high expectation from you which you would be trying to live up to.

4. Badmouthing your fellow guys: Maybe a guy that is also coming after her. Its wrong for a guy to maltreat his fellow in any way because of a lady.

Whether its badmouthing, fighting or quarelling with him, its not worth it.

5. Giving up your values and beliefs: Maybe you’re a committed Christian or Muslim, you start backsliding or become uncommitted because she told you to.

You start to abandon your loved ones and family, your studies begin to nosedive and even your job sef, you become unserious. Its a very silly thing to do because when the chips are down, those are the only things that will get you going- God, your family and loved ones and your job which will put food on your table.

6. Pretending to be who you’re not: there’s no need to pretend to be a bad guy if you’re not.

There are still ladies who value good guys. You don’t need to force yourself to seem confident if you’re a shy guy. People will know you’re just acting it up.

Una never tire for this kine thread
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Bekwarra(m): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2015
This plot belongs to me, trespassers will drown inside the lagoon.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by alberto2k(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2015
MUMINATED:
Eeyaa Maltina nd milk is allowed,bt shey na only her waka cum
. grin grin grin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? / A Name Please!! / Would You Still Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.