Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (22864 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Pee Dee Pee!!! Power!
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Dragonking: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2015
these candidates are disappointing. can't delta state bring out better people instead of these thieves?
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by kelvyn7: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
I am an Urhobo man and I know Ifeanyi Okowa will triumph. This is not a tribe issue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by vacant06(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
My sweet state Ogboru all the way the guy don huzil for seat tire, den odu go join ibori for prison
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by M4gunners: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Haba dis one no be matter na.Na Okowa be d next Delta State governor simple.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
guass:
Ogboru should have stepped down for Otega because of APC success at the center, but I swear he will never do that confirming the allegation that he is being sponsored to pave way for PDP success at the state level.
In the absence of URHOBO UNITY, neither Otega nor Ogboru can win.
However, God has the final say.
exactly..... na PDP dey sponsor Ogboru so as to share urhobo vote

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by GeorgeAmax(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Okowa all d way

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Terrificguyman: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Ogboru is my choice!
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by SenatorM(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Well my Ranking goes thus :
1. OKOWA(PDP)
2.OTEGA(APC)
3.OGBORU(LP)
God bless my State

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by texalux(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2015
I go with the APC man O'tega
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Dr Ifeanyi Authur Okowa all the way.

Ali ika wu ali oma. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Sagamite(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2015
drtwist:
Otega would have be a better option but it is not popular among his pple talk more of the state which will only help divide the vote from. Delta center affecting Ogburu. Chance of winning which pave the way for okowa to win

Can you repeat what you said here in English?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Kennyfancy(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
The masses want ogboru bt PDP will rigg the election
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by delsuth(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Okowa is the peoples choice.,....he was robbed in 2007 PDP primaries which ibori promised that he should allow uduaghan govern for 8 yrs after which it will be his turn

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by obailala(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Delta is a 99% PDP state. Also, Delta North areas (where Okowa comes from) has a large voting population and this is the first time they are producing a governorship candidate. Hence, Okowa has a high chance of winning.

Ogboru is loved by a lot of people and has been robbed consecutively by the PDP in previous elections; his only chance would have come if he joined APC this time around but he always seems to fraternise with insignificant parties. Furthermore, with APC fielding an Urhobo man also, this would share the votes of the massive Urhobo population

O'Tega may be in the ruling party APC but I dont see him as a popular candidate at all. Also, he would be sharing the votes of the Urhobo population with Ogboru.

My final verdict, PDP wins, followed by LP and followed by APC.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Ogboru no dey tire to contest?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by anwo247: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
There Is Nothing To Contest Here. DR. Ifeanyi okowa is the next governor. Even though anybody ogboru or otega steps down. Delta north is rolling together with Ijaws where Okowa's deputy is from. Besides, he is the most popular person in delta politics.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by EDhims(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
General Buhari won not just because he is a member of APC but because he is popular and has the people's confidence more than the incumbent Goodluck Jonathan. I say it today that of the three gladiators aspiring to lead Delta State come May 29, Otega is the least popular and does not have the trust of a true and patriotic Deltan,this was evident in the last re-run election for the Delta Central Senatorial seat.It is an insult and a slight on the personality of GREAT for a foreigner and distant Deltan (Otega) who does not even have an identity with is his hometown to lead a propaganda that GREAT has stepped down for him.I pity those who mistaken Otega for Buhari under the coverage of APC to clinch victory will be disappointed. My message to Otega is that he will come last for the second time come April 11 election. I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by obayaya(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
On a normal day, Ogboru would've won. But the Powers that be will never allow that.. Ogboru allegedly financed Gideon Orkar's Coup in 1990..

That Apart, Ifeanyi Okowa enjoys the support of the Anioma nation and the huge PDP structure will help him win this election..

IMO, Ifeanyi Okowa has it

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Dteflondon1(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Ossaifamous:
Although if Ogboru can step down, the APC factor can help Tega but with 2 of em in contention, Senator Okowa Ifeanyi carries the day

Nice analysis. Ogboru won't step down by any chance. I see Senator Ifeanyi Okowa winning it

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by EDhims(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
obailala:
Delta is a 99% PDP state. Also, Delta North areas (where Okowa comes from) has the largest voting population and this is the first time they are producing a governorship candidate. Hence, Okowa has a high chance of winning.

Ogboru is loved by a lot of people and has been robbed consecutively by the PDP in previous elections; his only chance would have come if he joined APC this time around but he always seems to fraternise with insignificant parties. Furthermore, with APC fielding an Urhobo man also, this would share the votes of the massive Urhobo population

O'Tega may be in the ruling party APC but I dont see him as a popular candidate at all. Also, he would be sharing the votes of the Urhobo population with Ogboru.

My final verdict, PDP wins, followed by LP and followed by APC.

delta north does not have d largest population density pls take note

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by scantee(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Ifeanyi or no Delta

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by vodacom: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
i pray Great Ogboru wins because Okowa carries it all. Otega is not going to to win either by merit or rigging.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by DeRay98(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Okowa is the stooge of Ibori and Uduaghan, keep covering their tracks, even he is coming from a region in the state that deserves a to govern, he is not candidate of progress in that state.
Ogboru has been rigged out before by the master rigging machinery of PDP in Delta which is well known to Deltans....
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Miracle2015(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
OKOWA FOR GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by M4gunners: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
scantee:
Ifeanyi or no Delta
Br Ifeanyi Okowa will be Delta State governor by God grace. So no need for that . There must be Delta State. We don't want fight.
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by onuwaje(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
I heard Ogboru stepped down for Otega how tru is this?
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Abg let's stop all diz alignment wif d center shit jare!! Who cared bout central alignment b4 nw?? Let's continue to pursue a strong Democratic system widawt sentiments.. In fact DECENTRALIZE Nigeria now!!!!
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by BluStreak(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
anwo247:
There Is Nothing To Contest Here. DR. Ifeanyi okowa is the next governor. Even though anybody ogboru or otega steps down. Delta north is rolling together with Ijaws where Okowa's deputy is from. Besides, he is the most popular person in delta politics.

Q.E.D
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by scantee(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Br Ifeanyi Okowa will be Delta State governor by God grace. So no need for that . There must be Delta State. We don't want fight.

Just joking bro never meant there will be fight.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by rezzy: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
No isoko candidate? I'm voting for no one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.