Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay (988 Views)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Things To Accept And Abide With Before Your Relationship Can Succeed..9 Is Whaoo / I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by tomsugar(m): 1:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Have been in a very good relationship With my girl For Some years now, and since this years sex has been involve. But middle last year till now have been starved of sex, this is not because we have issues to settle or otherwise but because my girlfriend recently is saying that the delay in prosperity is as a result of sex. This started during my NYSC last year till now, I trust her so much but Could it be She is cheating on me through This
Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by ronald4lif(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Which one is delay of prosperity again. Why do people coming up with st*pid reasons if they want to stop a certain act than just say I don't want or it is against my moral or religious leanings.

Does she not commit other sins? Or is premarital sex the most heinous sin? The only sin that attract prosperity delay ba angry

Mehn, that babe could be cheating. Or maybe it has dawn on her that premarital sex is not right. But I'll be more concious of the former than the latter option if I were you. Does it mean she no longer feels the usual urges and she doesn't miss those sexual feelings and stimulation anymore.

It could also be that she has replaced masturbation to sex. That's her new adopted method to relieve her sexual cravings. But I also thought masturbation is a a sin, too. And should also affect her so called prosperity

What you'll do is to watch her closely to know if there's someone else in her life. Do secret checks on her, via her phone, social media account etc. You can befriend someone close to her hood to help you monitor some of her movement. If you can't cope without sex then get a side chick or call it quit.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by tomsugar(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Which one is delay of prosperity again. Why do people coming up with st*pid reasons if they want to stop a certain act than just say I don't want or it is against my moral or religious leanings.

Mehn, that babe could be cheating. Or maybe it has dawn on her that premarital sex is not right. But I'll be more concious of the former than the latter option if I were you. Does it mean she no longer feels the usual urges and she doesn't miss those sexual feelings and stimulation anymore.

It could also be that she has replaced masturbation to sex. That's her new adopted method to relieve her sexual cravings. But I also thought masturbation is a a sin, too. And should also affect her so called prosperity

What you'll do is to watch her closely to know if there's someone else in her life. Do secret checks on her, via her phone, social media account etc. You can befriend someone close to her hood to help you monitor some of her movement. If you can't cope without sex then get a side chick or call it quit.
nice post thanks
Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by ronald4lif(m): 2:19am On Apr 07, 2015
tomsugar:
nice post thanks

You're welcome bro. Don't let her play you around. You could be playing your roles as the man in the relationship why someone else is getting down low with her. Don't buy that baseless crap.

You may also want to remind her whenever she asked for anything which you don't feel like parting ways with that it could also affect your prosperity. What nonsense.

Let her come clean with better reasons, the prosperity talk holds no water.
Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm, I wish I knew what to say. May you find grace in your quest.
Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by fromnigeria(m): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2015
If you know and trust her, believe me she is right.
Who doesn't know how sinful Sex (O.M) is
It brings you closer to your girlfriend and put you far off from God.

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by osamaBUSH(m): 4:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. Even if it is not so for others, it might be peculiar to your own case. The only question I have is have you noticed any drastic change in your statuesque?
Re: Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay by nonjebose(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
I will advise you to let her be. If you really care about her, then respect her wishes. She does not have to be cheating on you before deciding to do away with what she feels is affecting het adversely. You can zip up also for other reasons buddie.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / . / Three Types Of Women That Are More Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.