Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245877 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
eledacedar:

Chairman, everybody's exposed one way or the other.

Sometimes we just fuss over nothing.

Sometimes 1 person makes one offend another.

Nice one though. Keep the good work?

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Aim07(f): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
pls house how can i pm somebody? its urgent i beg
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
I studied Environmental Biology and Fisheries.
Email: aylaw2003@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tokysteve12(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
****STRICTLY FOR NIGERIANS****

Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.
No sales, no hidden/monthly charges.
You are paid directly into your local bank account.
Pls just serious minded people should beep me on whatsap 08130578178.
it's not mandatory & not for everybody.
***Your success is guaranteed ***
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
I studied Environmental Biology and Fisheries.
Email: aylaw2003@gmail.com.
I reside in Ondo state. Willing to relocate if need be.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by munagi: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
citygarden:
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY
Please I would like to work in Real Estate Company and I reside in Lagos. Here are my details: 08038185246, okekerossy@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abombom(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2015
nnemak:

Send me PM or better still send your complete applications with your school documentation to me. Lookup my profile. This is for lagos
Greetings, sir. Is it only for ICT students? How about for chemical engineering students? Can you help me, please? If it's for ICT alone, I've got a friend who'll need it urgently. Sent you a pm already though.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bamz(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2015
My main advise at the moment is for those who are in school and are yet to go for Internship (well for courses that allow such).

Choose your company wisely. This can strongly improve post school employment.

And for those still searching, never despair, it's only a phase.

Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity. 
Henry Hartman

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Darknluvly(f): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.

I'm in Benin city sir orobedos@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by edmarknetwork: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2015
1k001:

This is spot on!

I interviewed a number of people some months ago and was appalled at the quality I saw. Frankly these our universities are cheating us, many graduates are frankly unemployable.

To help out i'm offering the chance for an unpaid internship/ mentoring opportunity.

Duration will be for 1 month initially and may extend for longer depending on how you do. It will be very flexible and give you the opportunity to learn a lot and apply yourself. It will get you working and thinking constructively instead of wasting your talents. If you do well i'll happily become your referee and help you get ahead in your future career. If you do extremely well, i could employ you.

So email 'abujadatacollection [at] gmail [dot] com' if you fit the following criteria

- Live in Abuja
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Age < 24

email should contain answers to the following.

- In <100 words, could you explain something to me that is complicated but you know well?
- What activities energize and excite you, what are you passionate about?
- Relate an instance when you solved a difficult problem, if no previous experience, relate how you would solve a specific difficult problem?

No CV's please!

This will be a great opportunity for whoever is successful but will be largely dependent on your own zeal.

Don't email if you don't
- like to work hard
- like to read and learn
- like being corrected
- like volunteering

I'll contact and take on as many people that impress me.

About me - i'm a young professional, trained and worked in several countries across the globe. I've founded a new company in the last year and relocating to Nigeria fully soon. Read about my journey via my signature. I'm passionate about providing equal opportunities for all people.
WE AT EDMARK INTERNATIONAL BELIEVE THAT INNOVATION IS THE ONLY BASIC INSTRUMENT FOR A COMPANY TO REMAIN RELEVANT IN THIS EVER INCREASING COMPETITIVE GLOBAL MARKET.
WE ARE VERY INNOVATIVE IN RELATIONSHIP MARKETING AND WE CONTINUE TO ACQUIRE MORE TRAININGS.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES AND SEE YOURSELF BECOMING USEFUL IN WAYS MORE THAN ONE.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Aim07(f): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Catered4:
Getting a job could be so frustrating and depressing. I remember the days of my joblessness, so many times, I had blamed hubby for my jobless status. Like, if not for marriage, I would have still be in the bank bla bla bla. In other for hubby to survive my perpetual nagging, he surprised me with a Placard on our gate *Buy your cold kunu here* lol. He said to me, 'Baby your kunu taste really good, why dont you give it a trial'. I was like, what? He was like 'Too late, its on the gate'. Before I knew it, people started knocking my gate for kunu. I couldnt tell anyone I was selling kunu in the north but I was never broke. Hubby was relieved, no more nagging lol. There are also days that no one comes to buy kunu. Men and Women around mocked me. I was called a Kunu seller. What do I do when Jobs around were offering 8 - 10k monthly. I prayed and fasted for my status to change. I was hopeful that God has heared me. To God be The Glory, I'm not employed by anyone, I'm self employed. To the Glory of God, My status is Changed #GodWin. From kunu seller to an Agro Allied Owner with its offices in Sokoto, Lagos and a Ware House in Ogun state.
Op, I feel moved to help 5 persons here. I dont have money to give, but I can give what will help secure your future if willing and determined.
Please JUST 5 SINCERE PERSONS WHO FINDS IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE.
Thank you.
pls am interested goldengirl073@live.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by airsaylongcon: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
edmarknetwork:

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED IN MANY WAYS. ITS VERY OBVIOUS. CALM DOWN AND LOOK FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME.

See mumu. Between me and you who is more frustrated? Why are you typing in uppercase if not frustration? Why selling mlm product? Pure frustration. Please carry you cheap adverts to a platform where you can get your target. You still have a downstream to develop. You facking scamming tea hawker
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sashafm(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
I am a graduate of geography with 2.1, I am currently serving in Ogun State. I am a very versatile person and currently, involved in some personal developmental projects. I aim at providing solutions and ideas which would be beneficial to my set organization. I am a fast learner and fluent in Engliah. I am also greatly skilled in the use of Microsoft office tools. I envision myself to be a game changer in any discipline I find myself. Do you have a challenge and need viable solutions? I am the best person for the Job. Contact me via feyisasa02@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by udz: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2015
An Elect. Engnr Graduate. certified welder (ABS rule) in SMAW and FCAW. 2yrs + welding experience. can read and interprete WPS. if you have a fulltime or contract job. just quote me. Pls dont PM, because I cant assess the mail again. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by edmarknetwork: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

See mumu. Between me and you who is more frustrated? Why are you typing in uppercase if not frustration? Why selling mlm product? Pure frustration. Please carry you cheap adverts to a platform where you can get your target. You still have a downstream to develop. You facking scamming tea hawker
YOU STARTED BY CONDEMNING NETWORK MARKETING-IT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE.
NOW YOU ARE ATTACKING MY PERSON OUT OF ANGER. I PRAY GOD HEALS YOUR WONDS AND HELP YOU FIND THE SUCCESS THAT YOU SEEK.
WE ARE STILL COMMITTED TO HELPING PEOPLE SUCCEED IN HEALTH
WEALTH
AND TOTAL WELLBEING.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bintudon(f): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Gud morning, I'm a microbiology student of delsu and I'm looking for where to do my IT, in hospital or lab. Benin city or Abuja thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cletz991(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Darknluvly:

I also live in Benin sir email ; cletus1626@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tinu02(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Please I'm a 400 level Statistics student I need an I T placement in a firm for six month. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emmysoftyou: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Aksimple47:
Accounting with upper credit......still serving corper.
I need help on how 2 get a teaching job in s/w zones
contact me @ aksimple4sure@gmail.com
they ve a thread for teaching job..go and search for it in job and vacancy...if yu really want to teach...cheesy
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2015
scantee:

Go through my oil workers thread you will get an answer to your question. Note only one year IT.
Scantee always out to help his fellow brother:s.may God bless and increase you.a bigger u sir
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cletz991(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.
sir I am very much interested I reside in Benin my email is cletus1626@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by edmarknetwork: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I AM A NETWORK MARKETER WITH EDMARK INTERNATIONAL. I EARN MONTHLY INCOME WHICH IS INCREASING WITH EVERY PASSING MONTH.I SELL MY COMPANY'S PRODUCTS ONLINE AND OFFLINE. I RECRUIT PEOPLE, TRAIN THEM,I INVEST MY TIME AND MONEY TO TRAIN THEM,THEY BECOME BETTER PERSONS AND, TOGETHER WE MAKE MONEY I LEVERAGE. DON'T FOR GET WE TAXES TOO TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY.
I PROVIDE HEALTH EDUCATION. I GET GOOD TESTIMONY FROM PEOPLE WHOSE LIFE I HAVE TOUCHED.I AM HAPPY AND GOD IS HAPPY WITH ME.
I HAVE MY HEALTH
I HAVE MY MONEY
I HAVE MY TIME. =WEALTH.
I VIGOROUSLY COMMITTED TO HELPING PEOPLE SUCCEED IN
HEALTH
WEALTH AND
TOTAL WELLBEING.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ovacoma: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
citygarden:
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY
pls help. Phone number: 08060758513. God bless you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
cletz991:
sir I am very much interested I reside in Benin my email is cletus1626@gmail.com

Kindly PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Darknluvly:

Kindly PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emmysoftyou: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
flyca:

Hello Sir, I don't have a so called link but I got to my present school through online correspondence.
u don't ve the link and how can they apply?

More info ,if yu really want to helps,more details cos I maybe interested too since it s helpful...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emerald20(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Pls I need I place for I T in abuja I study architecture pls email me at petersesther101@yahoo.com tanx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chadelicious: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
scantee:

Sorry what are the certification you have so far?

Hi Scantee, Could really use ur advice. Want to start n boost ma career as an IT person. I learnt a bit of programming last year but i can tell u dat i lack interest in it cos i dnt end up applying it. Iv decided to focus on areas in IT dat requires minimal programming knowledge such as system analysis, Information security. I did a training in pmp buh not certified tho, someone advised i go for ITIL certification. I just need a ly2 direction. Iv been in d customer service industry for 8mnths without zeal. Plus i av a 2.1 in computer science. In five years time i want to b counting solid IT knowledge n experience cos I know it matters a lot in d IT field. Ur advise will be really appreciated.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by veraiyke(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Tnx
yomalex:

Hi, Please checkout scholarships on www.scholarsdome.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emmysoftyou: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
flyca:
Hello friends, I got a lot of mentions and mails. Pls I may not be able to reply each one of you. The truth is that I do not have any connections and as I said earlier, I'm just a student too and got to my present school through online correspondence. When I was looking for admission, I was constantly surfing the internet looking for schools. Of course, it takes lot of patience, determination and knowing internet data isn't so cheap in Nigeria.

So pls just engage yourself but for a start:
www.cucas.edu.cn
www.nextstepchina.org
www.thinkchina.com

Good luck
ok tanx..so howfar did yu arrange for the visa and airline ticket by yourself...?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by DavidHume(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Good thread, i hope some would not derail thread with abuse and curses!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tjmankind(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Pls i need somewhere I can go for IT training in Lagos or Abuja am a computer science student. Somebody help me out here.
thanks in anticipation.

There is an IT placement vacant. @KKon Technologies. Head office at arepo junction, take ur CV along and be ready to write your application letter when you get there, come along with 2passports. For more info. U can call me 07039693878.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.