Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245693 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by athorello(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
Physicist /Geophysicist (BSc, MSc) with internship experience... Ph based and I'm flexible and ready to take a suiting opportunity no matter how small to Kickstart my career.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by upsyLi(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by diamondzs(f): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
Samtobh:

PM me
Done that, sent you a mail too
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Iseoluwani: 7:56pm On May 07, 2017
M searching for a job

Studied Political science education
Personalty

A self-starter, team player and unusual individual that will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Skilled in listening, explaining, imparting and consulting; highly motivated, goal oriented, adaptable and organized.

Good understanding of the importance of purpose and methods involved in adding value to people.

I can teach, and work in any organization with the aim of fulfilling the organization goals

My location is Ibadan
bolaji.olatilewa@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:11am On May 08, 2017
someone should help me pls.
I studied political science and public administration from the university of Benin. (2.1) and i reside in lagos. email : julietaregbule@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Fredosita: 7:28am On May 08, 2017
Plz need help badly. Got Hnd in Mechanical Engineering. Have been jobless now but previously worked with pilfer proof plant. Contact me at Ferdinandosita@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Xtemporize009: 7:39am On May 08, 2017
Good morning blessed people....I'm a 2:2 graduate of chemical engineering, and currently resident in Abuja. I have project management skills, HSE and ICT competent... I have been jobless since I finished my youth service....please help me and God will bless you....I can be reached at malkayanderson@gmail.com..Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tshewhen: 9:54am On May 08, 2017
HND Accounting, reside around owode area, weighbridge, Lagos.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Iseoluwani: 10:27am On May 08, 2017
Am a graduate of political science education 2:1

Am in dire need of a job, no place to lay my head on at night, Pls I need help

Ibadan and can work anywhere

bolaji.olatilewa@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by thatsincerechic(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2017
Need help!
graduate female married need to support my family location #warri thank!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by garex: 2:40pm On May 13, 2017
Abdulwasiu Garba is the name, a graduate with both B.Sc and PGD in biochemistry.
I've worked as a sales representative, stock taking and data input, as a laboratory trainee...
I'll really appreciate it a lot if anyone can contact me for any job offer.
here is my email address: lagarex@yahoo.com
mobile number: 08069390898
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lepetitechic(f): 5:37pm On May 13, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Keeppushing: 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
Hello!

I am Emmanuel A graduate of Political Science with over two years work experience as a Marketing Executive, Customer care executive and Administrative Assistant.

My field of study doesn't limit me as I am versatile and a fast learner. I am very conversant with microsoft tools. Also, I am a writer and also a physical fitness trainer (acquired)

I can work as a Teller in a financial Institution or an Executive assistant, Marketer or Customer care agent. I can also work as an Administrative Assistant in any institution..

I can teach government, civil education, social studies and also handle physical training.

Currently I am based in Enugu but very willing and open to relocate.

I can be reached through:

Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zicobass12: 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
Pls I need a job, my name is Isaac. A BSc holder in mathematics. I have knowledge in computer networking. U can contact me on 08060197846. isaacanyanwu1@gmail.com thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by wunmi590(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2017
Good evening guys, please I am an HND graduate of microbiology, though currently working as a customer service representative, but would love to work in my field.

I would love to work in one of the FMCG, please i would appreciate a fast response, I can relocate to any of the Yoruba state.

You can please contact me via my mail
omowunmi.williams1@yahoo.com or PM me

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by timmyblast(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2017
Good day wonderful people: My name is Timothy. Job experience: 1 customer service/transaction officer 2 manager
Please im in need of a job, really love to take up a new challenge. I have a bachelor degree in computer science and i will be 29 these year.
I can be reached via these email: timothyblast2000@yahoo.com
I hope to get something from these.
Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by klickprince: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Graduate of logistics management, B.Sc, with competence in supply chain, shipping, warehousing and Intl trade. Open for vacancies in Lagos. klickprince@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by senatordave1(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
I am mr david,a graduate of history/international studies.i need a low or average paying job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2017
I am there
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
Hello here,

If you can teach in a private secondary school and if you can come down to Ikirun in Osun state, drop your whatsapp contact or email.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Stans12(f): 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
Graduate of biochemistry, I am done with my NYSC. looking for a job or graduate trainee position.. please help me.. Shekinahchidi@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by UkOYENJNR: 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
Elect/Elect (B.Eng) & HSE certification ...ukoyenjunior@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fvcxze: 7:12pm On May 15, 2017
I read banking and finance. Mail - emeka.befine@gmail.com
Plz help a brother.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fvcxze: 7:12pm On May 15, 2017
I read banking and finance. Mail - emeka.befine@gmail.com
Plz help a brother.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yinkeys(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Neither. But my experience with computing graduate is that they think they are proficient in Excel until they get grilled
I'm sorry I couldn't help but laugh. cheesy
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kagro: 8:10pm On May 15, 2017
Lepetitechic:
Physics graduate with a long story. I just need some independence from my family. Thank you. Jessyann213@yahoo.com
PM ME.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lokoventurex1(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2017
My name is Olamilekan . I had upper credit from Yaba College of Technology (HND) . Although I presently work out of Access Bank, but I need a more paying job. My experiences spanned through Gtbank, Chapel hill Denham in Reconciliation, Title documents documentation, etc. The scourge is just the dichotomy between HND graduate and a BSC holder. I have HND, so they tend to call us support staff in the bank with a low paid salary , compared to what they pay our BSC counterpart. I don't know if anyone could be of help? My self confidence and ability to work with little or no supervision cannot be over emphasised. I just believe a better paying job should not elude me. 08131616658. Leki9icekazman@gmail.com. I studied Accountancy and Finance. My specialty is in Regular Accounting....
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by prettyrose: 10:32pm On May 19, 2017
Graduate Economics Education ,female,married, residing In Cross River State. uderosemary@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by SULPHUROXIDE: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bunmiann: 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
Please I need a job urgently..
B.Sc ACCOUNTING.
E-MAIL Bunmiopeyemiojo@ymail.com
Open for vacancies anywhere in lagos
Thanks.God bless U

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.