Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245193 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ridwando: 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
abiolakreations:
Please help a sister ...I'm Abiola Olaiya. A graduate of Accounting, Lagos State University . I'm in need of a job in any firm as an accountant is needed in every organisation that money is involved ... My numbers are 08168335429 ,07055201484. God bless you
Where do you reside in Lagos?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bunmiann: 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
ridwando:

Where do you reside in lagos
Ikorodu...ready to work anywhere in lagos
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by camellay56: 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
Are you a young graduate or awaiting NYSC, an OND/HND graduate who has flair for marketing? A reputable company is in need of freelance marketers to market their products and services across the nation.
If you are interested, send your name, telephone number and location to contactfreelancejobs2017@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Appraizzal: 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
JLM:
Dear working class colleagues, Yes there are no jobs as such but, even the few available jobs, are the job seekers qualified for it? There is always a list of degrees and all when posts like this come up, meanwhile most of these job seekers do not actually prepare themselves or have the right attitude to grab opportunities.

I have carried out recruitment for jobs severally, and I tell you, a lot of candidates that attend are totally unprepared for the workforce. Its not about having a degree. What about the right attitude? I think job seekers need to work on themselves. The time they use to browse and post irrelevant things on facebook, they should use it to learn new skills.

Some even after stating clearly how they should apply for a job, you ll just see them send an email empty with a CV attached. No iota of curtesy, nothing. Even if you were asked to send just a CV, is it a crime for you to write two lines of text introducing yourself and the post applied for?

I always used to argue with people when they said Nigerian graduates are not employable, but now, I am convinced that many of them are really not. Until they imbibe the right attitude and work on themselves, they will only always have a paper titled DEGREE with little to show for it! As it is I cant even hire some that I have met for free or as interns! Yes that's how bad it is.

Ma I have the right attitude and knowledge... All I need is the opportunity... Can you please give me a trial?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Echelle(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Help is not with man.
true talk, else dey wudda contacted me.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Eddodoh(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
I have over 2 years experience in Customer Service. I am a holder of HND, Cooperative Economics & Management. I have great relationship building & problem solving skills.

I am based in Kaduna State but willing to relocate. I can be reached at 09084807575 or odohedward82@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Omar Gardens Floral company encourage job applications for the position of an Admin Officer in Lagos.

Send CV to recruitment@omargardens.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
A fashion label in Lagos needs a Graphics Artist (freelance/part time/full time).

Send CV to info@faya.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mekyno777(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2017
I'm a Mechanical Engineer in Portharcourt.
Down to earth, but very passionate and determined to work.
Reach me if you have any vacancy for grab.
Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Boyopumping: 10:06pm On May 23, 2017
mekyno777:
Mechanical engineer in Portharcourt. Down to earth, but very passionate and determined to work. Reach me if you have any vacancy for grab. Thanks.
. yeah am in can I get ur contact, a new grad though.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by unbranded13(f): 3:46am On May 24, 2017
Hello All,
Please am urgently in need of a job. I studied Accounting and I work well with computer.
I stay in Lagos .
amaka266@gmail.com....Thanks!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yourstar: 4:18am On May 24, 2017
pls am a single mum and I ve HND in marketing but I need a serious job that pays well...any secretarial work, personal adviser, sales manager etc. I ve 7yrs experience in the banking sector as a marketer but still nothing to show for it..I really need to move up pls so I can cater for my son. Any one that can help should pls give me an info here. God bless u all
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olusola11: 7:14am On May 24, 2017
I studied Economics Education from Obafemi Awolowo Univerisity and i graduated with a 2.1 (4.36/5.00). I am successfully written all ATS level of ICAN (Associate Accounting Technican, AAT) and ACA in view. I have certifcation in Project Management and the use Sage Pearchtree Accounting. I crave to kick start my career in an organisation that will exploit the management, administrative, multitasking and problem-solving skills in me, in an encouraging and challenging environment as well as to open up myself to acquiring various skills, experience, competence and capacity building exercises in the course of work.
olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GiggsTk(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2017
Intelligentdude:
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a fresh first class graduate (2015-2017)? Do you know of any?

If yes,kindly send your CVs to : ayo.tosinyeye@gmail.com with Title as FIRST CLASS.
Please, how about a HND with distinction?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2017
First Class Graduate Sir
GiggsTk:

Please, how about a HND with distinction?

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Temmytorpe2012(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2017
please is their anyone in need of an office assistant, messenger or office cleaner. I have someone who is willing, honest and available either on mainland/island. Thank you pls call 08188034205
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nomswilli(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
No job opening for Enugu?..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nomswilli(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
No job opening for Enugu or awka?..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2017
I need a factory work or security work that can offer me permanent night shift anywhere around agric. Please help
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by delugadou(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2017
I need a job the way a sinner needs Jesus right now. I don't mind relocating too.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by coveredchic(f): 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
Hello everyone!
Any organization/person here looking to hire a smart junior account officer or audit trainee/officer? Please, email me at omoadebm@gmail.com
I have an OND in accounts and audit with a B. Sc. in Economics and ICAN foundation stage in view. I'm excellent with Microsoft office suite and highly numerate plus good work ethics and willing to learn more. I'm currently based in Lagos but willing to relocate.
Please, help share.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Florblu(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2017
Trade limit enterprises invites you for an interview on Saturday 27/05/17 @ 3 olabode avenue, Alex Taylor Estate, college Road,off iju road, ifako Lagos by 11am. Please come along with a hard copy of your CV. Please confirm your availability.
Please help me confirm if this is real or scam
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bozinny29: 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
I am a second class upper graduate of electrical and electronics engineering, just through with nysc, if any vacancy where I can fit in, pls call (0812-1641751), I can also do private lessons for mathematics.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GiggsTk(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
Intelligentdude:
First Class Graduate Sir
Alright, thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yinkeys(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2017
I'd appreciate any assistance rendered
I'm a job seeker committed to working safely with uttermost respect for the next person, I possess a keen desire for career progression in the vicinity of geology, oil & energy.
B.Eng -Petroleum Engineering
Occupational Health Safety Coordinator-OSHA
Proficient in M. Office packages-Word, Excel, Power Point.
With knowledge of Schlum. Techlog, Matlab, Eclipse, Autocad.
Web design

Even a minute lead will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dingbang(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2017
yinkeys:
I'd appreciate any assistance rendered
I'm a job seeker that's committed to working safely with uttermost respect for the next person, I possess a keen desire for career progression in the vicinity of geology, oil & energy.
B.Eng -Petroleum Engineering
Occupational Health Safety Coordinator-OSHA
Proficient in M. Office packages-Word, Excel, Power Point.
With knowledge of Schlum. Techlog, Matlab, Eclipse, Autocad.
Web design

Even a minute lead will be appreciated.
Thanks.
lol me wey study same course with you I no sabi those softwares... Oil industry will not help you bro.. Begin to venture into ict
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yinkeys(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
lol me wey study same course with you I no sabi those softwares... Oil industry will not help you bro.. Begin to venture into ict
Dude, we have different destinies & lives. Follow your path, different strokes for different folks. Your future is in your hands. Well the future is still artificial intelligence, energy & bioresources too
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Beccade: 10:43pm On May 29, 2017
Hi everyone.....
I am a 2.1 graduate of History and International Studies. I am based in Lagos.
I am currently seeking an organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
I am smart, presentable, hardworking, diligent with good communication and interpersonal skills.

Please anyone with usual information can reach me on rebecca.adenike@yahoo.com.

Thanks. God bless!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Timitex85: 3:24pm On May 30, 2017
Hi,i am a graduate of university of ilorin,with a second class upper degree in mathematics(bsc.),i am skilled at computer networking(CCNA),ability to use microsoft suites and other analytic softwares(spss,Excel and so on),good communication skills and attention to detail...have decided not to stay at home by picking up a teaching job with low income,i would really appreciate if there is someone who is kind enough to help me with a job in any sector,i am also willing to take private classes,my email address:timitex85@gmail.com.God bless you!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nwagbunaese(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2017
GOOD DAY HOUSE.

Please my husband needs a job in Port Harcourt.

He studied English from the University of Port Harcourt, He has experiences in TEACHING AND BANKING.

We really need this job badly. Thank you in advance.

Here is my email: nwagbunaese@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ayommy12: 1:10pm On May 31, 2017
I need a daily or weekly paid job that gives accommodation and free feeding. I am an NCE Holder with a very good grade and a computer literate.
Any job (not necessarily office job), even food vendor sales, I don't mind.
Contact me on 09059650261.
Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ejos1(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2017
Hy everyone, Am Austin, a graduate from the University of Benin, studied Economics and statistics....
Looking for any job teaching or office work in lagos or Ibadan....

My no :0818-379-3635, Ejogbamu@gmail.com..

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.