Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245557 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front-end/ Graphics Designer

Job Description
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen and understand clients’ needs before making design decisions.
Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
Have an in-depth knowledge of the following design programs such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator
Good knowledge in the use of animation software
Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
Skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker with Experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across broad
Possess an advanced knowledge of web (front end) design
Skills/ Required Qualifications
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
At least 1 year experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery as well as responsive design techniques for desktop, tablets & mobile
Good Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Illustrator skills
Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
A flexible approach when working in a team;
Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
Effective networking skills to build contacts.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@zercomsystems.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by NnenaRita(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
dapzyadix:
Hello , I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril, a Camp Ambassador for Access Bank. Some of you already know or have heard about me especially those of you that submitted your CVs to my mail during the last Frontline Officers recruitment for Access Bank.
Now it is the time for the Entry level position categories.
I am excited to announce that Access Bank is currently recruiting for the Entry Level Graduates.

REQUIREMENTS :
First class (1st class) and Second class (2:1) university graduate of any course of study.
University graduates only if not more than twenty four years old.
If you meet the requirements, forward your CV containing your date of birth and class of division to adisajubrila@gmail.com

N.B : The portal for application is still going to be opened later on the Access Bank website, but going through me as a Camp Ambassador comes with some perks and makes the whole process easier for you, as you can always contact me in case you have any questions.
You can also reach me on 0. 8. 0. 6. 6. 6. 3. 3. 7. 9. 8 if you have any questions.
All the best!!!

Can I still apply?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Admin/Office Assistant

Job Summary
This position is responsible for assisting in the smooth running of office operations and packaging.
Responsibilities
Opening and closing of office buildings
Maintenance and upkeep of interior and exterior of premises
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment;
Picking-up and delivering items;
Collecting and mailing correspondence;
Photocopying official documents.
Paying cheques to banks
Filing of documents.
Cleaning, wrapping and loading of products for delivery.
Requirements
SSCE/OND Holder
Good command of written and spoken English
Must live close to Onikan axis of Lagos
Should not be more than 25 years old
Preferably male
Must be available for immediate interview and employment.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: hr@housessories.com

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dapzyadix(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
NnenaRita:

Can I still apply?
Yes you can
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Public Relation Officer (Female)

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND
Experience
1 year

Responsibilities

Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and company website;
Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
Commissioning market research;
Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;

Qualifications

Candidate must have BA/HND in English & literary Studies, Linguistics, Journalism or related field
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
A very good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
Candidate must have top-notch negotiation and reputation management skills.
Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it.
Candidate must reside on the Island.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: jobs@inesflyafrica.com.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by eddy08(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day nairalanders

please I am seriously in need of a job
A graduate of computer Science
I am a young smart, intelligent and hardworking lady, age 27 and proficient with the use of Microsoft Word, Office and Excel.
will be glad if given the opportunity to work
edyakpan1108@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chukz999(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okoye Chukwunweike prince, a graduate of Economics, age 27, i posses good managerial skills and am also proficient in the use Microsoft word, data Analysis and other statistical tools, I reside in Jos but relocating will not be a problem. Pls any vacancy hook me up on Princeokoye3@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by maravale: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy.
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by preshdiva(f): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
charlyazods:
Massive Recruitment: Management Trainees (Post-NYSC Fresh Graduates)

A global hospitality brand is looking to employ and train over 100 Fresh Graduates in Lagos who MUST have finished NYSC.

Job Title: Management Trainee

AVAILABLE SLOTS ARE FIRST COME BASIS!

Emails containing well representing CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com using a proper mail subject. Emails not properly titled would be disregarded.

Further details will be communicated to those whose applications are deemed suitable.

Is this still on?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bifrost: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Ladkem Eye Hospital - We are a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.

Intern Optometrist

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldInternships / Volunteering Medical / Health

Requirements

Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
Must be teachable and courteous;
Must be resident in Lagos State.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application Lletter, detailed Resume, and credentials to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere,
Lagos State.
Or
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: enquiries@ladkemeyehospital.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
We are Capital City Development Limited; a full-service real estate development company with core competences and capabilities in real estate project design, project management, construction and project financing.

Accountant

Qualification
OND BA/BSc/HND

Experience
1 - 3 years

Location Port Harcourt

Summary of Role

Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of the financial statement of the company.
Ensuring internal control system is effected and adhered to on the assets and accounting system of the company.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Maintaining account payables and accounts receivables: Collates payments due to the vendors for each unit of the business.
Requirements

B.Sc /HND/OND in Accounting related discipline
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
Residing in Port Harcourt
Required Experience:

1-3 years working experience in an account environment.
Required Skills:

Knowledge of basic accounting (i.e. double entry)
Ability to use spread sheet packages.
Proficient in Microsoft applications
Proficiency in Accounting Software; Peach Tree, Quick books.SAP
Salary
Net take home N50,000/m.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: info@capitalcitydev.com Using "ACCOUNTANT-PH" as subject of mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Assist. Admin (Male)

Qualification
OND
Experience
1 year

Requirements

Must be smart, with good communication skills (written and oral).
Good Team player with Interpersonal skills.
Candidate must be male and minimum qualification is OND in Business Admin..
Candidate should have at least 1 years work experience with a body of work to show for it.
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Literate in computer literacy and bookkeeping tools.
Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
Excellent driving skills with valid driver’s license
Candidate must reside on the Island.
Method of Application
Applicants should bring in person on the 8th of January Application letter and CV's to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
Lekki ,
Lagos State.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by umama23(f): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
help! help!! Help!!!
am in need of a job in human resources, location: Lagos
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by herkeem: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
*Data Bundle Services*
� 1GB�- �#700
� 2GB�- �#1200
� 3GB�- �#1800
� 4GB�- �#2400
� 5GB�- �#2800

3 Months Validity!✅
Instant Data Credit!✅
No Hidden Charges!✅

To Subscribe or for more enquiries SMS/Call/WhatsApp:
�Contact�08063029079
To check your data balance dial: * 461*2#
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peacenaija(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm a graduate of accounting with first class honour and ive also registered as an ican student. I recently completed my Nysc program. I'm in need of audit trainee job with little or no pay in lagos or any other jobs opening. I'm willing and ready to learn to get the requisite skills and knowledge needed in the industry. Feel free to reach me via hyzichbayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kreamy28(f): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2017
In needs of a job in customer service/Social media personnel, I have some experience in both field.thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kreamy28(f): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2017
In need of a job in customer service/Social media personnel, I have some experience in both field.thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2017
An Experienced English teacher who can teach at both Nursery and Pry level with passion for both written words and teaching, who also use this passion to connect students to the material presented is needed urgently in Surulere. An applicant who understand class room management, lesson note, lesson plan and who possess good presentation and communication skills and who ensures students learn all materials given at all time would be mostly considered.

Interested candidates should send CVs to info@bezaleelconsultingrw.com.

Deadline for submission of CV is Tuesday December 26, 2017.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Abisinuolaorex(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Customer care officer needed at iDeyPay

Qualification: OND Holders only
Salary: Negotiable and attractive
Deadline: 15th January 2018

Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to careers@ideypay.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Snowkel(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Good day nairalanders
please I am seriously in need of a job
A graduate of social work, university of Benin, just concluded Nysc last month.
I am a young smart, intelligent and hardworking man, age 27 and proficient with the use of Microsoft Word, Office and Excel.
will be glad if given the opportunity to work
Kudufo@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2018
An FMCG urgently needs to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the whole of the South of Nigeria.
The responsibilities of the incumbent would include – to:
• Expand the frontiers of our products in the whole of the Southern region of Nigeria
• Ensure our products’ visibility in the region
• Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs
• Announce, present, and educate sales team of any new or upcoming products
• Hold and direct sales meetings
• Train new sales department hires in company processes and procedures
• Manage and supervise sales team to ensure they are on track in achieving sales goals
• Lead, motivate, acknowledge, and inspire your team to perform beyond expectations
• Continually monitor and track regional sales performance
• Analyze and report on monthly sales outcomes
• Ensure customer issues are attended to appropriately and efficiently
• Collaborate with local distributors to ensure proper inventory and deliveries
• Possess detailed knowledge of products offered
• Interact directly with customers to educate them on our products and answer questions
• Build and maintain positive client and customer relationships
• Attend trade shows and conventions as needed
• Be a fitting representative and promoter of our brand and the products we deliver
Requirements and Qualifications
• Relevant Bachelor's degree
• 7 years relevant sales experience
• Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
• Demonstrate knowledge in our area of sales
• Ability to manage multiple accounts effectively
• Natural leader with proven management skills
• Experience forecasting sales and building a customer base
• Comfortable with some travel
• Persistent, unyielding, and results driven

Only qualified candidates should kindly send their applications to hr@lontor.com.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Our Client is Real Estate development and management Company. The company has been in property development business for over 10 years and is currently repositioning its operations for future growth and better performance.

Interested applicants are required to fill up the 7 available positions and successful candidates will be expected to join the group in April 2018.

1. JOB TITLE FINANCE AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTING TO CFO
GRADE LEVEL MANAGER
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N200,000 - N250,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. Responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work required to maintain the Company’s general ledger
2. Directs and coordinates the activities to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the Company.
3. In charge of payroll administration, ensuring timely and accurate monthly salary, pension and PAYE schedule in compliance with regulatory bodies.
4. Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Company personnel in resolving financial issues.
5. Reviews general ledger on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
6. Produces financial reports for Management
7. Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
8. Manage tax returns, financial statements and periodic closings.
9. Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure by ensuring that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
10. Ensuring systems are in place to regularly review financial performance across the company and that budget managers are supported to undertake budget monitoring as part of the financial control framework.
11. Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
12. Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
13. In charge of strategic financial planning (e.g. taxation, financing) and internal
control.

JOB SPECIFICATIONQUALIFICATION AND SKILLS SET & QUALITIES

EDUCATION: Must be a Chartered Accountant with a Bsc , HND Accounting, Finance or any relevant field. Proven industry experience is essential, MBA or MSc in any field is also an added advantage.
SKILLS
1. Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
2. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are
crucial.
3. Excellent use of acceptable Accounting software.
4. Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
5. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Statement of Accounting Standards (SAS).
6. Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
7. Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
8. Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
9. Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts.
10. Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion
11. Team working skills, diplomacy with ability to motivate people.
12. Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
13. Excellent commercial flair and industry experience.
14. EXPERIENCE At least five years relevant experience. Sound commercial and Industry Experience/awareness

2. JOB TITLE Project Manager: REPORTING TO HEAD,
PROJECTS
GRADE LEVEL ASST MANAGER
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N150,000- N200,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. Responsible for the Planning, Management, Coordination and Financial
control of a project.
2. Overseeing the running of several projects.
3. Preparing the site, coordinating and liaising with other construction
professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and
surveyors before construction work starts and during the span of project.
developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project
happen.
4. Ensures the construction project complies with all building codes and any
other legal or regulatory requirements.
5. Provides support for the Selection of the subcontractors and workers.
6. Supervises the planning the delivery and storage of equipment and
materials.
7. Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring
regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are
adhered to.
8. Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work
Flows communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce for effective project delivery.

JOB SPECIFICATIONQUALIFICATIONAND SKILLS SET & QUALITIES

EDUCATION: Msc, Bsc , HND Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Technology, Architecture and any related field . Practical experience in Project Management is essential, Professional qualification is also an added advantage.

SKILLS
1. Sound commercial awareness, excellent knowledge of construction
methods and materials.
2. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent Management and leadership skills.
4. Ability to understand architectural drawings and have an appreciation of
construction processes.
5. Good Knowledge of building law and regulations, as well as health and
safety matters needed to understand the legal implications of any
decisions.
6. Ability to perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict
budgets.
7. Team working skills, diplomacy with ability to motivate people.
8. Excellent reporting and presentation skills.

EXPERIENCE At least five years relevant experience. Industry and Project Management Experience is a must.

3. JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTING TO CEO
GRADE LEVEL MANAGER
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN
SALARY RANGE N200,000 – N300,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. Provides executive support to the CEO in a one-on-one working
relationship.
2. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external
correspondence on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
3. Completes a broad variety of administrative and project tasks for the CEO.
4. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively,and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
5. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and other departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with all staff.
6. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of all business activities, upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
7. Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
8. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with all stakeholders

EDUCATION: Msc, Bsc , HND Civil Engineering, Architecture, Project
Management, Business administration or related field.
Professional qualification is an added advantage.
SKILLS/CAPABILITIES
1. Project management skills
2. Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
3. Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
4. Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
5. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
6. Thorough with great attention to details.
7. Excellent Leadership and Managerial Skills.
8. Logical and analytical problem solving skills.
9. Excellent Reporting and presentation skills.
10. Excellent use of Microsoft office

EXPERIENCE At least six years relevant Construction and Managerial
experience. Project Management experience is an added
advantage.

4. JOB TITLE: IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTING TO EXEC ASST
GRADE LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER 1
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N100,000 – N120,000 PER MONTH
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. Responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems
2. Ensures the designs and installation of LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems,
and network segments. Oversees installation, update and maintenance.
3. Carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
4. Assist employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
5. Monitoring internet and email use to make sure everyone is behaving.
6. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls,
phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates.

EDUCATION Bsc , HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.

SKILLS
Proficient with IT
1. Problem solving skills to minimize down time.
2. Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation
3. Good knowledge of IT operating systems, Windows and so on.
4. Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
5. Good time management.
6. Proactive with good decision making skills
7. Well-developed interpersonal and Communication skills.
8. Commercial awareness on IT Software and Hardware

EXPERIENCE 2- 4years relevant experience.

5 POSITION PROFILE JOB TITLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
REPORTING TO EXEC ASST
GRADE LEVEL ASST MANAGER 2
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N150,000 –N200,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. To identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain
a good working relationship with existing and new contacts.
2. Business development planning.
3. Client retention and Management
4. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and
closing business relationships.
5. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential
partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
6. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal
requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving
internal priorities; recommending best investments and practice.
7. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of
new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and
potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
8. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and
negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business
operations.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.

EDUCATION :Bsc , HND, business admin, marketing or related field. Professional qualification is an added advantage
SKILLS
• Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research,
Writing ,Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, , Sales Planning, Territory
Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level,
Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Microsoft office

EXPERIENCE At least 4years relevant experience, Industry knowledge is essential.

6. JOB TITLE: FACILITY MANAGER

REPORTING TO HEAD, SERVICES
GRADE LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER 2
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N120,000 –N150,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. In charge of liason with residents and oversees all facility management operations.
2. Responsible for proactive maintenance programs for buildings, equipment and machineries.
3. Prepare, assign, and oversee on work assignments based on the priorities of
production and facilities on a daily basis.
4. Prepare expenses budget for running of the estates which includes servicing
machineries, Generators, Electrical and Electronics equipment/fittings in all
Residence, and Management Office.
5. Co-ordinate activities of electricians, plumbers, and technicians and co-staff engaged in facility maintenance team.
6. Operation and maintenance of all Utilities, Equipment and Facilities (Generators, Aircompressors, Air-conditioners, Uninterrupted Power System Units, Electrical Panels/Fittings, Plumbing accessories, Closed Circuit Television and others)

EDUCATION: A degree in Estate Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
SKILLS
1. Excellent leadership skills
2. Excellent People Management.
3. Positive interpersonal skills required.
4. Team Work & Cooperation.
5. Proactive and Problem Solving.
6. Good Judgment and Presentation skills.
7. Result oriented.
8. Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
9. Must be smart approachable and friendly.

Requirements- Will often have to work late and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success.

EXPERIENCE At least 4 year’s relevant experience in Facility Management. Previous experience in real estate / managing residential estates is an advantage.

7.JOB TITLE: HR & ADMIN OFFICER
REPORTING TO Head, Strategy & Planning
GRADE LEVEL ASST MANAGER
NATIONALITY NIGERIAN

SALARY RANGE N100,000 –N150,000 PER MONTH

JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Support the organization within every area of a company's human resources operations, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, Payroll, performance monitoring and employee counseling.

Must ensure a clear understanding of the company's business objectives and be able
to assist in implementing policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.

EDUCATION
Bsc , HND Business administration , Project Management or related field such as marketing or finance
SKILLS
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good
interpersonal skills.
2. Stable with strong emotional intelligence
3. A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment
towards work.
4. Proficient at MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
5. Must be a team player
6. Must be highly organized.
7. Discretion and respect for confidentiality and privacy
8. Excellent eye for details.

EXPERIENCE At least 3 years relevant experience, industry knowledge is a essential.

Interested candidates should forward their applications on or before 16:00 GMT, Friday 23rd February 2018 to employmespdc@gmail.com and taikenny2000@gmail.com
Stating the job title.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2018
A real estate company based in Ikoyi is recruiting for the post of a lawyer who will be responsible for all legal issues as well as Property management functions.
Required:
- Law graduate from recognized institution
- Must have BL/LLB
-Must have knowledge of real estate property management
- Must have at least 3 year and above experience in real estate and legal practice
please send cv to: emilia.n@firstequitorial.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Urgent Recruitment for SSCE/O’level/ND holders.
Minimum requirement: SSCE holder that majored in Sciences? Do you have passion for electrical or any other Engineering related job?
We seek matured Field Assistants (Re-connection and Disconnection) for an Electricity Distribution Company in Lagos.
Salary is 40k.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs ASAP to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com of the mail. This is very Urgent as shortlisted candidates must be ready to be interviewed immediately.
Kindly Share, this is a Mass Recruitment.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Applications are needed for Optical Fiber Cable Maintenance Engineer.
KEY Responsibility
Good Knowledge on the Fault trace on Fiber Route path and full knowledge trouble shooting.
Testing Equipment Handled Knowledge Like OTDR. Power Tester, Splicing etc.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com using OPTICS MAINTENANCE as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2018
We are currently looking to fill the Internal Auditor role for GIGM *(Asaba, Iyana Ipaja, Utako & Uselu)*.

The Internal Auditor will be responsible for monitoring the effective management of the company’s funds and assets; ensuring the improvement of internal processes for finding and eliminating waste and fraud.

Interested candidates should forward a customized cover letter and CV to jobs@thegiggroupng.com

Subject of mail: Internal Auditor (Indicate location)

Note the deadline for application is 7th March, 2018.

*If you believe you have what it takes to work in a dynamic and an unconventional transportation company...... We want you!!!*

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Available openings in a State-of-the-art Healthcare facility in the heart of Ajah in Lagos state.

*Please note candidates within VI, Lekki and Ajah environs will be given utmost preference due to facility location*

Available positions:

1. Part-time Consultant Cardiologist - Minimum 2 years’ post-fellowship experience and highly skilled in echocardiography and ECG.

2. Part-time Histopathologist - minimum two years' working experience especially in a high throughput centre.

Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies required for both positions.

All interested candidates should mail their CV's to career@wellmedhealthcareltd.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by babasolution: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Icon4s:
I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

Employed as a trainee with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

inspiring story,am also a geologist,hw did u get the opportunity at nnpc
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Icon4s(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

inspiring story,am also a geologist,hw did u get the opportunity at nnpc

The vacancies were advertised in the national dailies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.