Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? (1664 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Wilson125(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2015
I know some people will say God even when they know they are lying, me, I had an unfinished business with dis new gal last night, immediately I woke up, I stretched out to ma fone to see the last msg she sent to me... I guess she was d 1st pesin dat crossed ma mind when I woke up..
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2015
nobody o! i woke up and started eating.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by quinnboy: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
my X....coz we spoke yesterday & i still miss her.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Jackeeh(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nobody o! i woke up and started eating.

Mr skinny, you think getting up at 6 am to eat will make you add some weight ? grin.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
The pussyy beside me and when to purchase weed todaygrin
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Zed grin
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by ariyebaba(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
biiz,biz,biz,...........................................................

#notime
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Noting and I don't give a ratass about anybody right now, my mine is still blank.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
I was thinking about wat d oba of lagos said, and how he wuld throw all of us ibos insde d lagoon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by eleko1: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
U thought can make/mar U.As a man thinketh,so he's
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2015
I just went online only for me to discover that Man City have rendered my Betting slip useless..

1 Like

Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by prettyjo(f): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2015
who? thinking of no one.
what?thinking of so many things
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by vjsmiles: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2015
angry
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Lilprincey(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Thinkinq how to make more money..#money_must_be_made
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Jackeeh:

Mr skinny, you think getting up at 6 am to eat will make you add some weight ? grin.
even without brushing teeth.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Wilson125(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
The pussyy beside me and when to purchase weed todaygrin
bros u sure scara, a gud weed in d mrnin gives u a gud day..
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by djeezy(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2015
I just remembered my debtor. The best way to make people remember you is to borrow money from them. grin
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by EricSmallz(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Tydies:
I just went online only for me to discover that Man City have rendered my Betting slip useless..
Lolz. Same here bro..
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha meeeehn the first thought was if the girl I had a serious, fun, sweet, ecstatic, serial Spartacus adventure with yesterday, ah ah ah hash haha wooooooow damn I still feel good from it though my joints are paining me meeeehn. the match was a skillful mind blowing chai he nkea togburu'm atogbu
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
My little daughter. She was the last person I spoke to before going to bed. Don't worry my angel, Daddy will be home some soon. smiley
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
MONEY
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by vizkiz: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2015
I woke up angry this morning angry
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by ZedX6: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Zed grin
You're being nominated left right and center, for miss NL.cheesy
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by zinachidi(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
my sister moira, we spoke last 9yt, havent seen her since like 3yrs.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
money
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
money?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by ronald4lif(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
No one, my alarm clock gave me the duty call signal.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by joedejana(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
My cars and my dog
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by K9blunt(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
the first thing on my mind was damn! I wish this were a easter tuesday , no work just sleep.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by starlingbawa(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2015
samoykceB... Yeah, that was the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning.

Can't wait for thursday!
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by missamanda(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Woke up this morning the 1st thing that crossed my mind is the dress i'm currently designing and i smiled thinking abt it. Had to rush to the bathroom to get to class early. I love what i'm currently doing. I enrolled in a fashion academy a month ago, and nw it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by ipleddge: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
My ringing tone woke me up today,so the first is my phone,the first thing is nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! / Lovely Traditional Cake We Made With My Sis (photos) / Is It Possible For One To Get Stuck While Making Love? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.