Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Karma's A Bitch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma's A Bitch (852 Views)

I Have Been Certified A Bitch / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma's A Bitch by vodka(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
ok here goes my story

Boy meets girl, boy is crazy about girl, boy asks girl out, girl greess, boy and girl begin to date for a while.
initially boy likes girl more than girl likes boy.
2 years  down the line with so much water passed under the bridge, girl not so sure, shd she leave shd she stay .
guys, boy has done no wrong, girl is just scared boy might cheat on her. girl scared she might like boy more than boy likes her, in fact girl likes boy more than b4 now, and girl never wants to be hurt so she wants to run away leave the relationship. does tHis make sense? can some person advice me, is this normal or pms.

by the way,girl did some sharp runs which she almost got caught in, now she's thinking boy might do same to her. and she doesn't want to lose!!!

what to do? shd she leave? shd she stay? is she being insecure or foolish or just being a girl?
Re: Karma's A Bitch by chi101: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Karma's A Bitch by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2009
itz actually normal, i think dis is morelike the normal thang i see everyday, now watz are we meanta advice u on
Re: Karma's A Bitch by steve49ja(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2009
**yawns**
Re: Karma's A Bitch by Nautillus(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
undecided
Re: Karma's A Bitch by popegirl(f): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2009
i think the best thing to do is to leave , and if the guy knows her worth and truly love her, he will come back, if not, the girl should move on

that, is what i will do

cheers
Re: Karma's A Bitch by spikedcylinder: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2009
So basically, "girl" is scared "boy" would cheat on her but before he does that, she wants to leave?

How dumb is that?

(1) (Reply)

University Relationship / Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? / The Spell Of A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.