Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62124 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by dammiedot(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
You know, you would have spent more time getting help for the woman, than taking pictures. We need to all learn how to intervene and get help than taking pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by absoluteSuccess: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
God is great, all the time. Please visit my site or call me if you are trying to conceive, O8O 97 17 4000. I wish you have your baby soon, let's work on it. God can use this moment as a point of contact, so try.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
at least she won't have to pay hospital bill grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by edwife(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
This baby is so adorable! kiss kiss kiss

Thank God for his grace and mercy...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by luckyboss(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
thank God for every things..
this baby's name will either be Roadmaster or Road mistress.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Abiona

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
The baby looks like AMAECHI

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by stinggy(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

Not EDD again? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by melomelo: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Abiona= Meaning: born on the road

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by libertyfather(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.

She no wear pant go market?..abi she put that off on the road too...abeg before you quote me, I just dey ask question ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by foliks(f): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Wow....thank God. congrats to d mother nd family

I hope my own day too will be as easy as hers bt not in the market sha oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by darlenese(f): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

So what's the baby doing on the floor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Sylverbox(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thats a thorough "street breed"
Congratulation mum. Welcome to the street child!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by anpre: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
wow God is great this is a miracle smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by stalwart123(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Imagined what could have happened if she's on trousers.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Fourwinds: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Wooow the strength of a woman.

BTW that baby is so cute.
kai.!!! if u get belle., na sharp shsrp u go born d pikin. with dis kind back side and hip.?? u gather gon

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by seemyown: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Welcome sweet baby...
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Ilekeh(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
The baby looks like an alien sad
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
kai.!!! if u get belle., na sharp shsrp u go born d pikin. with dis kind back side and hip.?? u gather gon
Rofl now this is funny.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
at least she won't have to pay hospital bill grin
no she is not strong yet. she needs medication anyway
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Fourwinds: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Rofl now this is funny.
I'm serious.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Godmother(f): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
For those saying she went to the market knowing she was due, sometimes, babies arrive as early as 2 weeks before the due date. Maybe this was what haPped here. I'm happy for her that she had a safe delivery
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow. Thank God. I love babies cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by culsol(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is not the type of information will expecting here, what makes you think this woman can't see this pics and if she did will she laugh over it?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by phlio(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
celeron40:
That sounds so weird..considering what the thread is about.

just kidding....
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by phlio(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
kween911:
Go ahead undecided Go ahead
lol..just kidding. or r u available
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Godmother:
For those saying she went to the market knowing she was due, sometimes, babies arrive as early as 2 weeks before the due date. Maybe this was what haPped here. I'm happy for her that she had a safe delivery

lol.
You dey mind them.
Na wa I just overlook those kind comments.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by benedictac(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
delishpot:
Why was this sweet darling rushing into the world like thiss na? Anyhow sha, I am happy mom and child are doing okay.

the baby want to experience change fast. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Flyingngel(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
The pikin na fada,he want to participate in Saturday Governorship election. He doesn't want to hear any story that touch. Welcome PALLY.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by sophtaf(f): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
stalwart123:

Imagined what could have happened if she's on trousers.
that tot has actually crossed my mind

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by jay44(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't know if the Boy is from Igbo Parents but by power given to mmei hereby name the boy UZOMA.

who dash u power?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Juzzybabe(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
God is indeed wonderful! Meaning she felt no pain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.