Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,258 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62120 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

for ya mind...you sure you can take care of me?
LOL... Why not? Are u not my baby mama? U just name anything and it shall be yours. grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

exactly what i meant,that am old enough to do that...the thing dey hungry me sef, if no be say ermm..i for carry belle now now

Which one be "ermmmm" again? Abeg carry belle born pikin asap. Abi person to put belle no dey?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Which one be "ermmmm" again? Abeg carry belle born pikin asap. Abi person to put belle no dey?
he don disappear
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by blessedqueen(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

Why blame her when due dates are always mere predictions anyway. Maybe the baby arrived sooner than expected & the lady was probably doing last minute shopping before retiring home to await the birth. Life doesn't stop just because one is pregnant. Errands won't run themselves etc.

Anyway, thank God both of them are safe.

Abi ooo pls tell dem
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

he don disappear

Disappear go where? Abeg go bring am back or fine another make him come fertilise the fertilizable make belle bust out asap. I wan see big belle. E dey sweet me.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Why not? Are u not my baby mama? U just name anything and it shall be yours. grin
ok...lets start by buying me a power bike
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Disappear go where? Abeg go bring am back or fine another make him come fertilise the fertilizable make belle bust out asap. I wan see big belle. E dey sweet me.
lol...if i cant find him,hope your small man can fertilize?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Godstile: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
This child might end up being a street child and hustler !
Even more than the self acclaimed street peeps.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by PunkyOh(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

poor woman is more decent than poor thing. mean no harm though.

Well it is still phrased as "poor thing" unless one chooses to assign gender to it.

Btw, humans are sometimes called living things, hope you don't have an issue with that reality lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by mu2sa2: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

yes my dear, date of delivery is always 2 weeks before & 2 weeks after, so those periods are always calculated & conscious,if not many women will be giving birth every corner, theres nothing like 'let me quickly ' cos its risky...i believe she must have been getting signs @ home.
Let's not forget that some of these woman have nobody to do errands for them. So even with the pregnancy at advanced stage u see them doing all kinds of chores.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Enrythesis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
my goodness
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by BJ4REEL(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
wow........i just adore little babies smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Ewuro4: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Bbglory(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
[/quote][quote author=RedBenson post=32447332]

You shall deliver safely, health and hearty. Both mother and Junior. It's well with you and your family.
. Amen thanks dear kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by niggereyez(f): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Janet101:
I don't understand why anyone will snap Dis n put online,
it blood all over d place, instead of helping d woman u are snapping her angry

folks can do just about anything to make news headlines. .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

lol...if i cant find him,hope your small man can fertilize?

I no get small man. All man for my body na big big man. If u need any, i go give u and fertilize d fertilizable.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bbglory:
. Amen thanks dear kiss

You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by hopilo: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Rofl now this is funny.
Gal God create you well, that backside is a bomb. if you call me na with Usain Bolt speed i go take reach anywhere you stay.

call that number i send give you.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

I no get small man. All man for my body na big big man. If u need any, i go give u and fertilize d fertilizable.
for your mind abi
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by GodblessNig247(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well it is still phrased as "poor thing" unless one chooses to assign gender to it.

Btw, humans are sometimes called living things, hope you don't have an issue with that reality lol.

No ma
Lol. I like ur steadfastness in what u believe is right. Can I get to know u if u don't mind.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Rexnegro(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.
Na Godwin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

for your mind abi

u want big or small?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

u want big or small?
none...will go on search 4 mine
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by eazysmiles: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]ALLAHU AKBAR[/size]
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

none...will go on search 4 mine

Why searching for what is readily available?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by sanniabiola(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
And the name in Yotuba is ABIONA
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by tym92(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Da Lord is Gr8 oooo....
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Sweetmarriage: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
God is great. Thank you Great Lord.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Why searching for what is readily available?
that one dey sweet well well...so its better i go in search of it
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by ikojo2(f): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Exactly wat GOD promise,bfore d arrival of d mid-wives,GOD b praise.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by zingobaby: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baby welcome to d world
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

that one dey sweet well well...so its better i go in search of it

How u take know say this one no sweet? U know d kain sugar wey dey inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.