Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' (607 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by modelboy(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
A perfect woman does not exist, not now nor ever. But I believe that there are some characteristics that a guy looks for in a woman that will 'perfect' her in his eyes. These includes;
~Her cooking skills
~Her body shape (e.g Rokiatu )
~Her beauty
~Her sexual prowess
~Her brains
~Her money
~Her character
~Her sense of fashion, etc
So tell me guys, what are the attributes u seek for in a woman?
NB: Pls don't tell me 'all of the above' because that will make her a 'perfect woman' (and there is nothing like that )
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by buygala(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Much Brains, A flat tummy, slim, Average beauty, A good character. .... end of story

The others may come as mere extras smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Sexual prowess. cool
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Fabdedon(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
a real woma cant have all this..
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
You killed your own thread by using that girl as example.
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by ShakurM(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Pause
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
You killed your own thread by using that girl as example.
please get off my azz thank you.

The way you don't exist to me if you do the same it will be appreciated. The OP use me as an Eg, your dumb azzz may disagree but that don't mean u should go about calling names. Your azz ain't getting paid for this.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by jamex93(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Intelligent
Good cook
Good character
Presentable
Smart
Good looking
Good language command

And

Good fighter on bed
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by djeezy(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Smart, sensitive, sexy. Triple S.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Tallesty1(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
please get off my azz thank you.

The way you don't exist to me if you do the same it will be appreciated. The OP use me as an Eg, your dumb azzz may disagree but that don't mean u should go about calling names. Your azz ain't getting paid for this.
Physically, you are all boobs and azz. I used to think it ends there, I never knew everything in you(including your brain) revolves around it.

No need explaining to you why I disagreed with the op because your azzed brain won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Roll eyes not even quoting this lame fool above me. Unless you talk about me before I even notice you. Lol am done giving my attention to unworthy people.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
* spreads mat*

Gotta see how it all goes down
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by modelboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
Intelligent
Good cook
Good character
Presentable
Smart
Good looking
Good language command

And

Good fighter on bed
bad guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman' by joedejana(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Rihanna's figure. tongue and intelligence

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Make A Woman Threatening / 7 Important Qualities Men Love In A Woman / "Are You With Him For His Person, His P3nis Or His Promise?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.