Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (55142 Views)

Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) / See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by SarcasticMe(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nimblemind:

Oooh. Congrats.. Finishing next year(if i no go get carry over sha).. When you go for NYSC, serve ur nation oh not that thing uniosun boys like doing!
Carry over z not ur potion IJN.
They run us package for ikire ni o... na September we dey go serve o.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by belbinez(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
It was bad,but have you heard about the HOD Of the department telling the vice chancellor of the school that his students refused to graduate.It happen in OAU,no student graduate that year in that department,and to have 2.1 in that department,you must be extraordinary person.Not Only that,over 20years now,no first class student in English department.Easy to gain admission to the department of Geology but to graduate and to get a good result was very hard.If you call for your paper,your C, may change to D,ur D may change to E,and E will change to F.Come to OAU,for you to come and see how people were reading from day one to the end of the session.Most people don't sleep at night because they need to read.Simple course in other institution is a terrible course in OAU.You can please try to confirm this from someone you know.OAU can organise cbt exam but they won't,they are ready to mark all your errors,don't know maybe you are in English department or not.My brother,a lazy man cannot come to OAU.You can try to change to OAU or to advice anyone of your younger brother or sister to come and enjoy Great Ife's life,since you know that unilorin was hard.My brother/sister,Yoruba in OAU was a terrible course,believe me.OAU will prove to you how hard they are even when you are still searching for admission.The cut off mark was high,everything just hard.Those course that their cut off mark was low,is because people that used to choose them were not always many,because of this,their cut off mark was low,but on getting there,it was terrible,because school and you will surely compete,and they will like to win,while you will like to win,but if you are not strong enough,they will surely defeat you.Great Ife,Great competition between lecturers and students
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by greatsodade(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/

See u oo...as if they force u enter the school, when u notice all this, why didn't you just withdraw from the school and go retake ur jamb again and enter the school that re not like Unilorin e.g OOU,LASU or OAU and co.
Listen, U can't knw Unilorin more than me cos for all I care u re probably a 300L student there at most and I must tell u that u knw nothing about the school.They do their best to make sure u re not only worthy in learning but also in character and u re here talking from your anus...Ahaa!!
And am sure ur CGPA is probably crying for urgent attention u re here castigating ur your school..keep it up ehn.Oni ranu.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by gotousa2013: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
it is only in unilorin lecturers don't finish their syllabus.
it is only in unilorin students rush in and rush out producing half baked graduates many of who are not equipped to meet up with the requirements of the labour market.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by yungchop: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
B1tch how dare you tarnish our image?? I hate you and your fuvvcking cvvunty brain.. Wheesin , rkarang , opey4luv , yungmilio2 una see werin this 1d1ota write?? By the grace of God this year you will face tanke , dull b1tch.. Spits on her cuuuvnnt angry

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nimblemind(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Carry over z not ur potion IJN.
They run us package for ikire ni o... na September we dey go serve o.
Amen o! September aint far away afterall.. Theres a reason for everything.. The ikire campus brouhaha happened 4 a reason!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by yungchop: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
And all of you saying shits about my school.. I see you weren't offered admission thats why. You guys should just try to pass your next jamb exams or better still drown in a satchet of pure water sad
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Esdb3: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:
If most of these things don't happen in your school, then I guess u r not in school..

Nigerians and their ugly mentality. So schools like Harvard, MIT, oxford etc where these rubbish dose not happen are not schools uh?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Esdb3: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayoadebo:

you didnt add its only in unilorin regardless of Fg vs ASUU you wont go on strike.
regardless of fuel scarcity you will always get to school.
you just 1 tarnish the school image mofo.
Dress code go bust you soon

You also forgot to add:

It is only in uniilorin, there exists VC's list, Oba's list, Governor's list etc.

It is only in uniilorin, muslims are first given good courses before christians are even considered.

It is only in unilorin christians are forced to sit for islamic education lectures all in a bid to get sympathisers for their wicked religions.

It is only in uniilorin a lecturer will ask you to join eckancar.

It is only in uniilorin, you will be expelled when you, a muslim sides up with christians whenever there is religious feud.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Esdb3: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayoadebo:

you didnt add its only in unilorin regardless of Fg vs ASUU you wont go on strike.
regardless of fuel scarcity you will always get to school.
you just 1 tarnish the school image mofo.
Dress code go bust you soon

You also forgot to add:

It is only in uniilorin, there exists VC's list, Oba's list, Governor's list etc.

It is only in uniilorin, muslims are first given good courses before christians are even considered.

It is only in unilorin christians are forced to sit for islamic education lectures all in a bid to get sympathisers for their wicked religions.

It is only in uniilorin, you will be expelled when you, a muslim sides up with christians whenever there is religious feud.

Speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by yungchop: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Esdb3:

You also forgot to add:

Speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
only the list stuff I'd true.. I have to say the truth... But the rest ain't true bro... Fhurck yhou
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by thelastgenius: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:
If most of these things don't happen in your school, then I guess u r not in school..

Hey you look good.....

Should those situations really be the definition of "School"??.

Yeah we gotta be tough and all, but this, is way too much wahala.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Damjoy(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2015
una own better now. Come KWASU then u go sabi say water and Milk are different.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by petkoffDrake(m): 3:59am On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:

U don't look good ur more than that

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Not trying to hate o, but lecturers don't give u punishment in UNN. Plus, your gf reporting u to d school..... now that's absurd. #Its only in UNN guys empty swimming pool water n use t to bath during water scarcity#
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by FOREXMART(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2015

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/

Terrible tenses, terrible punctuations. Absurd use of English. Waste.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Onikere: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Guy! Dat is institution stuff ooo, u av no options dan to adapt within d years u av there!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by bopeyemi14(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
All u ve said is truuuu but u didn't include d merit aspects
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by eche45(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Bowaley17:

chai... See as fear take catch me. It is well this year...
Bowaley17:

Bowaley17:

The guy fear o. Abeg chil jor. Ur admission sure bt ur punishment go follow.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by belbinez(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
U pple dey enjoying o,una no dey go for strike and una dey enjoying obj question pasepase.Guy,make una no dey talk am o,sey unilorin nah one kind hard institution.Pls,kon OAU kon see life.Make una dey enjoy ur life there o,bcoz if a person like u wey dey complain like dis,kon kon OAU,sure me,in no go finish o,bcoz in go just run komot ni,sey dey wan kill am.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Opey4luv(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
yungchop:
B1tch how dare you tarnish our image?? I hate you and your fuvvcking cvvunty brain.. Wheesin , rkarang , opey4luv , yungmilio2 una see werin this 1d1ota write?? By the grace of God this year you will face tanke , dull b1tch.. Spits on her cuuuvnnt angry

That's why it's called an higher institution, if you can't cope, then quite.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Bowaley17(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
eche45:
[color=#006600][/color] The guy fear o. Abeg chil jor. Ur admission sure bt ur punishment go follow.
we go endure the punishment,na d admission be koko. Are u a student thr?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by eche45(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bowaley17:

No. I am an aspirant of futminna.
Bowaley17:

Bowaley17:

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by SenatorJames(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Majority of these happens in most of our higher institution of leaning, though Unilorin may have her own peculiarities.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Bowaley17(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2015
eche45:
No. I am an aspirant of futminna. No. I am an aspirant of futminna. No. I am an aspirant of futminna.
i wanted to go for FUTMINNA before,but someone told me they don't offer Accounting thr.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by networkrecharg: 4:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.