Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (55091 Views)

Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) / See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
femi4:
Unilorin..... Worse by the day!!..........Rubbish by far!!!
You don't have to hate or sound embittered. It's obvious in your choice of words undecided
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Gracyel(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
damiplovR:
It's only in unilorin they stop you from writing exams because of Afro
It's only in unilorin they tell you to clean off your lipstick before entering into some lecturers office

Are u kidding??..You guys are giving me a picture of boredom.....Well then I guess my school is better.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nimblemind(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Ikire... I finished this year.
I like ur signature... I studied French & int'l stds.
Oooh. Congrats.. Finishing next year(if i no go get carry over sha).. When you go for NYSC, serve ur nation oh not that thing uniosun boys like doing!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by gabit(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dis is bullshit.most of these things are lies ur jst over exaggerating
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by CeeMee3(f): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
eighty7:
Wetin this one dey talk? Come to OAU ile ife, you would see students on their 8th year for a 4-year course.. Students that have even forgotten the year they matriculated.

Yes o. I support, come to OAU Ife and u ll see worst.

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by emmkid(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nimblemind:
At least my Uniosun no eff up reach dis level sha.

wow, nice 1, be proud of ya skool bro, wch College u dey? me dey Collerof law, _FTD_
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

That is France na, I shld have specified then, I meant Nigerian schools
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

That is France na, I shld have specified then, I meant Nigerian schools
All right ma'am
I'd like to nominate you for Miss Nairaland contest!
Should I go on?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wadraj:

All right ma'am
I'd like to nominate you for Miss Nairaland contest!
Should I go on?
Wow, thanks but I have declined smiley
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Dexema(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
grin
Dyu attend kingsword? @ JIFE
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by adorablepepple(f): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dexema:

Dyu attend kingsword? @ JIFE
No
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Dexema(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

No
Ok den,adios!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by adorablepepple(f): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dexema:

Ok den,adios!
A friend added me to d campaign on Facebook so I decided to spread the goodnews in my own way
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
If what we all went through in Unilorin isn't stress, then what is stress? Covering so much in a short while is enough to complain about, yet you have lecturers who won't come until almost mid-semester. It still doesn't compel us to write this trash of an epistle. @ d poster, face your studies and be the best you can. You'll do well @ that.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Dexema(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

A friend added me to d campaign on Facebook so I decided to spread the goodnews in my own way
Owkay,my sis is an active campaigner dats why I asked. smiley
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

Wow, thanks but I have declined smiley
Damn! undecided
Anyway, I hope your decision is revocable
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by osholuamhe: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's only in Unilorin that students like you don't know how to construct good grammar, use good tenses and punctuate well.

This is the part I can't stand.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Crispels(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/

I think some(if not most) of these things happens in virtually all the govt schools in Nigeria,the 18hours reading you are talking about is even dwarf compared to what some scholars here in Lagos State University(LASU) do!
Me and my room mate have been on a marathon studying,research and reading since last week, it is rational to say we've studied for over 100hours now. Reading is not a task when you have the ambition and passion to make headway in life!

#GreatestNigerianStudents!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gracyel:

Are u kidding??..You guys are giving me a picture of boredom.....Well then I guess my school is better.
Yea whatever makes you happy. The fact that it happened to one, assuming the claim is true, doesn't mean it happens to all. You should know better.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Gracyel(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided
Sammyelgen:
Yea whatever makes you happy. The fact that it happened to one, assuming the claim is true, doesn't mean it happens to all. You should know better.

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Aydesmond(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
wetin be dis. where dean of student affairs dey make dem cun catch d gal wey talk am.....reping beta by far....make i add my own....
only in unilorin will a 100level kadet tell u to stay on queue in park(winks)
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Tahlengthz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Come my school UNN... Ur complaints no reach half wetin I dy experience
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Keyana(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
alexygrey:
In unilorin a lecturer can tell u to kneel and raise your hand. / English dept and performing art

In unilorin a porter can send you out of the hostel common room(lagos hostel especially)

In unilorin you dare not wear trouser to exam hall as a lady. You might end up having automatic carry over

In unilorin we have. Provisional time table. Pre final time table final final time table(exam)

In unilorin you may write your exam 12am or 1am

In unilorin you may start your lecture 7 am and end 7pm

In unilorin d day you resume new semester you already know the day you will start exam( 100%) sure

In unilorin boys are afraid to woo a lady.

In unilorin you can report your lecturer
to your parents then they will visit the school

In unilorin the Vc can call for school assembly

In unilorin you get your report card every new session. (spreed sheet)

In unilorin everyone is scared of facing tanke

In unilorin you may be scared to attend night party if your Vc catchs you. Hmm mm. I know know no day ooo

LIAR!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2015

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/

technically,,, gold is rarer than diamonds
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by larryjimmy7: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
better by stress
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nimblemind(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmkid:

wow, nice 1, be proud of ya skool bro, wch College u dey? me dey Collerof law, _FTD_
College of science, Osogbo!

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by fatboyslym007: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
it is only in Unilorin a department will not produce a graduate(physic)

it is only in UNILORIN u will be expelled for sitting on d walkway
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Alezy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
phatlytall:
This school is still the best school in the North.
how is illorin in the north?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by dhateeboi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
obviously u school in unilorin! Gosh. For ur mind now, na only for ur school university life is been experienced.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:

Which school are u?

Maybe cus i school in Gh
9ja just have a way of making things hard and stressful sad
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by golddeejay(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
beejayphako:
Its only in unilorin a 3rd year student submits his/her note to lecturers for marking.. better by far, proud alumni cheesy
this one is so true. I even submitted my note for marking in 400level
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by tophee(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Hey, u are fine o smiley
Shakur olawale bme dy check out fine babes for here ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.