Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (55089 Views)

Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) / See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
What is this word ? emoticon
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Sirme411(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) Will A Lecturer Force you to Buy His Textbook

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) will A Lecturer with B.sc nd M.sc write Adminisiration instead of Adminstration

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) will a Lecturer after Being Provoked By our use of Mobile Phones in class den she told Is "We shuld Drop ourself at Ome nd Let Our Phone Waka Come to class"

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) daht U won't write A Test Just B'cos u din't buy The Lecturers Textbook

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) will Students Of Banking Nd Finance Be Fighting With Students Of Public Admin *Two Fighting*

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus). Daht u will see a Gurl hu wasn't present in Class During A test In a Lecturers car on The same Dae

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) will a Lecturer tell a whole Class daht u can Never Score above 30 in Hiz Test

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) daht u will see junctions Like "sewage,Maintenance,Sub,Music,"

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) will u av Ova 1000 students in a Hall All in d Name of A New Programme*DPP*

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus). Daht U will See Thiefs Dressed as Workers inside AC while students will Queue outside insyd d Sun

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus). Will u hear sumtin Like "ise loogun Ise" as motto while oda institutions av Latin word as Mottos

It's Only In The Polythecnic Of Ibadan(IbadanCampus) ....................

E don do Like Daht
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by InZA: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
cally3D:

Show me a guy hu reads dis post without subsequently viewing her d.p and I 'll show u a prostitute hu iz a virgin! grin

grin grin

I couldn't help it my self.
I had to look embarassed
And it was not a wasted sight
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Donpizzle(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
•It’s only in unilorin a department will not produce 2.1 student in 16 years.

Dis is unbelievable....
GREAT FUTO...school of best students in nigeria.......
GREAT FUTOITES.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by fOFT: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
How did you do the survey?
Unilorin is highly rated when compared to other schools. Go to FUTA, OAU, Lautech and some private Univs and ask them their problems. I think each school has got her own problem.
Another thing FG needs to check is our educational system. Its very annoying
I hope to become lecturer soon because I believe that the best way to give back to the society.
NB: My kind of lecturer to be won't be all those Old cargoes. I'll insha Allah impact the way Dr. Webber of University of Austin taught me Energy technology and Policy.
ultimatetboy:
[img]http://risenetworks.org/wp-

content/uploads/2013/07/unilorin.jpg[/img]

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Ekaka1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Only in Unilorin do I see students post so poorly it makes me wanna weep for parents who waste their money sending these kids there.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by DrMaths(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
phatlytall:
This school is still the best school in the North.
I bet u've never being to ABU ZARIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by pitypec(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
phatlytall:
This school is still the best school in the North.
oga ilorin no be north o na una politians carry am join not and call it geo-political zone
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by jeweldoyex22(f): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Take it from me: If you can excel in Unilorin, you can succeed at anything anywhere. I'm a living proof of that. cool

Correct!!!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by SarcasticMe(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nimblemind:

Osogbo.. You?
Ikire... I finished this year.
I like ur signature... I studied French & int'l stds.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:
If most of these things don't happen in your school, then I guess u r not in school..
SECONDED!
The skool me go in my dept half(about 50) the class spilled and dy will do 3years convocation with total of abt 12 firstclass outta abt 12000 graduates
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
And I thought my private Uni was bad undecided
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Bowaley17(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
You forget to add that it's only in unilorin that candidate will get 280 and 85% in jamb and pume respectively and not admitted for any course...
chai... See as fear take catch me. It is well this year...
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Hey, u are fine o smiley
Thank u dear
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

You look good!smiley

cheesy cheesy thanks

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
BaebieHot:
If most of these things don't happen in your school, then I guess u r not in school..

I'm not in school then
undecided
Cus shits like these can't happen in my school.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/
Diamonds are cheaper and more common than gold. The scarcity of diamonds is artificial, this is the justify the high prices it is sold for.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

I'm not in school then
undecided
Cus shits like these can't happen in my school.

Which school are u?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wadraj:

You're wrong! I'm in school and these things are not happening here.

If you school in france, you'd know what I'm saying. cool

That is France na, I shld have specified then, I meant Nigerian schools
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Psalmwise(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
owk seems dis as given me an inspiration to write about my own skul too
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by deebsman1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

u don't mince word abt having the highest no's of extras in the country and many others. yeye skul
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by eighty7: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin this one dey talk? Come to OAU ile ife, you would see students on their 8th year for a 4-year course.. Students that have even forgotten the year they matriculated.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Koldplay(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
"Better by far".......With fond memories. 2002 Grad
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Tumise100(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
fpeter:
This is the death of education in Nigeria, i suppose whoever wrote this crap is less than 30yrs old?
And yet you write English like an illiterate, is this how bad the system has deteriorated?What manner
of graduates are our universities turning out I weep for the future of Nigeria with half baked semi-illiterate
graduates... cry
is that all u've got?.... Nonsense....... Madam grammar.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by fpeter(f): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tumise100:
is that all u've got?.... Nonsense....... Madam grammar.

I am not surprised at all, anyone who hates correction has already taken up the role of a loser.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Chugoji(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
please tell am
Chibuhealth:
If you think school is easy, come Uniben. Its everywhere
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by lincx: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Change has come,make una nor fear
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by cupidlovebow: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
In OAU, bread and akara is called Risky burger ,specially made by Risikat ( 2002-5) Sports hall Market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by iamnaf(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
the writer must be a student in the faculty of engineering and technology, craziest faculty in the school. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Section8(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wadraj:

You're wrong! I'm in school and these things are not happening here.

If you school in france, you'd know what I'm saying. cool
. So why you come dey tell us for hia
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Gracyel(f): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Segziee:
Girls are not smiling....... grin grin grin

But u are smiling na...
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by iamnaf(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

•It’s only in unilorin a department will not produce 2.1 student in 16 years.

that department must be PDP o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.