Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ (2239 Views)

Amosun Hosts Soyinka In Ogun At An Anti-corruption Crusade In Abeokuta / BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! / INEC Issued Cert. Of Return To Law Maker Caught Violating Nigeria's Elect(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by naija2dabone(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Deceived by well crafted publicity stunts and a promised for a better life in an elaborate campaign tagged 'change' Nigeria Christians in their large numbers voted for a man who once promised to pursue the total and complete islamization of the Nigeria state. These are how they were deceived

1. A multi millionaire, end time 'pastor' was used as a front. This is a 'pastor' who was involved in many shady deals in the past including the Kano Pfizer drug trial case.

2. A promised of a better life: Some of the promises so good to be true and definitely unrealistic. N5000 for the unemployed, 40 mega watts of electricity, free feeding for school children, End to insurgency in two months, 4 refineries in 4 years, 3 million jobs every year.

3. Prolong propaganda:Its was a well scripted and excellently executed plan: Frivolous allegations of 'missing money' including £20 Billion, £12 Billion, £30 Trillion etc.

4. Fear of Violence: Many Christians stayed away from voting, and many other voted for Buhari out of fear of voilent repercussion should Buhari lose. There were mass exodus of Christians from the north prior to the election.

5. Sell outs: 'Pastors' and 'Fathers' were bribes in cash and promises to make various allegation against one of their own

5 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Jetjacky(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2015
I see your pattern and fear your fears, but I won't be crippled by it. you shouldn't too.

if our fear becomes a reality, then we fight. Nigeria is a Christian state and should remain so

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by taofiqA: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls can all of this bigot go to hell. Sheik Muhammed Buhari is the Latest commander in Chief. You can go to lagoon and jump inside. Congratulations to all muslims. Buhari Masha Allah.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Brymo: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2015
it's just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by victor247: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
As a christain, I was upset by the subject of your thread, never call anybody an anti-christ. Anyway, after reading through, it turned out to make sense. God is in control!!!
Let's not cause religious or ethnic division.....One Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by ifex370(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
taofiqA:
Pls can all of this bigot go to hell. Sheik Muhammed Buhari is the Latest commander in Chief. You can go to lagoon and jump inside. Congratulations to all muslims. Buhari Masha Allah.

something is really cooking up, and I fear its against the Christians and most Igbo's too.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by obailala(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Another demented fellow still hasn't recovered from the loss of his candidate... Buhari is Nigeria's president elect, live with it or go and die... Others have moved on but you are still here trying to spew hate messages and false propaganda even after defeat, yet you call someone else an Anti-Christ?

8 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by themilanway(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Yaba left patients every where.

Who let this one loose?Lock him up before he starts biting people please.

5 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Jetjacky(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
ifex370:

something is really cooking up, and I fear its against the Christians and most Igbo's too.
ma guy your eyes are very kin... the others do not want to see this

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by WisdomFlakes: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Here we go again. undecided
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by saaedlee: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Op, oya;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by jamex93(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
See politic is not religion

Ok

Stop saying trash

No political party was formed base on religious activity ok

So op get small sense

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Osakah24(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Op i dont buy into your fears but the political strategies where spot on,though i wasnt fooled by it,but four years is not eternity and any damage done by then will still be redeemable,gmb has won the polls,gej accepted the result,we the masses just have to pray for our new leader to perform,else we will bare the brunt.I LOVE PEACE,WHAT ABOUT YOU?

5 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by goodmorning40: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
I Smell a rat

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2015
I said it.
Pdp is deviding Nigeria
They said osinbajo has 5,000 churches and they are more islamic than APC

There they said APC is trying to islamize Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Diamby: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2015
I can understand your fears.I tell you with the problem facing nigeria now sharia does not come into the picture at all.why are people afraid of shari'a law?A lot of our people are travelling to UAE,QATAR and KUWAIT where shari'a is been practiced,has anyone complained about this countries?My brother your fears are unfounded.

3 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by seunfly: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2015
PDP and their hatred, Kai Jonathan has done bad for Nigeria with his hate style of campaign even after his defeat PDP and it's sympatisers are still on with this hate( religion, ethnicity etc)

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Dannyset(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Posts like this is one of the reasons why seun should ban people like u. Hav never insulted anybody on NL before, but I must say this post is foolish and shameless. If u think ur educated, I think u need to start all over again. Ur very irritating.
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by ernal1: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
U nor jst dey current @ all. Did u nt hear dat the missing $20billion was found recently my GEJ in Zenith bank?
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Jesusloveyou: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
victor247:
As a christain, I was upset by the subject of your thread, never call anybody an anti-christ. Anyway, after reading through, it turned out to make sense. God is in control!!!
Let's not cause religious or ethnic division.....One Nigeria
make sense ke,anybody that is corrupt,inflirt pain on his fellow being directly or indirectly,is d anti-christ,gej love muslim more than we christian and buhari love we christian more than he love d muslim.gej is d anti-christ,

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by sinkhole: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Am I a christian because my name is Jonathan?
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by stinggy(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
naija2dabone:
[s]Deceived by well crafted publicity stunts and a promised for a better life in an elaborate campaign tagged 'change' Nigeria Christians in their large numbers voted for a man who once promised to pursue the total and complete islamization of the Nigeria state. These are how they were deceived

1. A multi millionaire, end time 'pastor' was used as a front. This is a 'pastor' who was involved in many shady deals in the past including the Kano Pfizer drug trial case.

2. A promised of a better life: Some of the promises so good to be true and definitely unrealistic. N5000 for the unemployed, 40 mega watts of electricity, free feeding for school children, End to insurgency in two months, 4 refineries in 4 years, 3 million jobs every year.

3. Prolong propaganda:Its was a well scripted and excellently executed plan: Frivolous allegations of 'missing money' including £20 Billion, £12 Billion, £30 Trillion etc.

4. Fear of Violence: Many Christians stayed away from voting, and many other voted for Buhari out of fear of voilent repercussion should Buhari lose. There were mass exodus of Christians from the north prior to the election.

5. Sell outs: 'Pastors' and 'Fathers' were bribes in cash and promises to make various allegation against one of their own[/s]

Is Nigeria owned by xtains alone, intolerant soul?

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by blacksta(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Idiotic post -- The so called Christian GEJ . what did he achieve in 6 years

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by maximilano: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2015
I'm a Christian but I'm not an unreasonable one and I know the bible say do not Judge...What gives you the right to call a person an Anti Christ? ...maybe you should read the Bible well to know what the Anti Christ is about. Pls stop mixing Politics with religion it has made many regret doing so.
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by AgentOfAllah: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
I see your pattern and fear your fears, but I won't be crippled by it. you shouldn't too.

if our fear becomes a reality, then we fight. Nigeria is a Christian state and should remain so

Err...no! Nigeria is as secular state. It belongs to no religion.

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:

Nigeria is not a christian state, Nigeria is a secular state. So stop your bigotry

1 Like

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
The earlier u accept GMB as ur president the better. Don let hate kill u,

2 Likes

Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by bakila: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
seunfly:
PDP and their hatred, Kai Jonathan has done bad for Nigeria with his hate style of campaign even after his defeat PDP and it's sympatisers are still on with this hate( religion, ethnicity etc)
I am tempted to see it is not Jonathan but some dumbb people who do not know Nigeria that think religious sentiments will protect failure.
Bitter provincial people who think others will buy into their bitterness. Alas Muslim and Christians stood up for thier country.
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by bakila: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
@OP your post is not fit for the crazyy lowlife in your village talkless of estimed nairalanders. We comment to see SHAME to your thinking.
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by ResourceMan(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:

I am afraid I will never be part of any fight. I tried saving slaves but they never realised they were slaves. The Nigerian Christians caused this upon themselves and what they see in the coming days they should take it as their will not the will of God). I have done my best, but painfully it was not enough, I will only watch and hear what happens by the Grace of God.
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Olaolufred(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=25pt] I can see clearly that the op is an anti Christ.Sai Buhari.[/size]
Re: How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ by Jetjacky(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ResourceMan:

I am afraid I will never be part of any fight. I tried saving slaves but they never realised they were slaves. The Nigerian Christians caused this upon themselves and what they see in the coming days they should take it as their will not the will of God). I have done my best, but painfully it was not enough, I will only watch and hear what happens by the Grace of God.
are you not in nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Can Someone Spot Out Buhari In This Picture? / What Would You Remember Jonathan's Government For? / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.