Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (69682 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Ekaka1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:
Oga Basketmouth, abeg I need one jacket.
I'm voting Jimi Agbaje on saturday and I need to be ready.
Make person no enter lagoon without jacket.
grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by titilayur(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
eeya I just hope pple will let dis thing go so dat we can move forward as one Nigeria
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by banjeezay(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
If the Oba like mke he go kill their obi that doesnt stps me from listenin to olamide + phyno=Nigerian music

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by lampardizik(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
grin

Hello ur majesty
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by titilayur(f): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
why would pple b saying lagos is no mans land,Lagos belong to some pple, those pple who ar indigene of Lagos before Lagos became commercial center of Nigeria are dey not human being or does anyone want to give dey another state dey can call their own
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Yinkagbo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
That's why I love this country. we can find humor in anything. No wonder we were once termed the " Happiest pple on earth"

Yeah,even if we are suffering,we will still be smiling.......
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by robay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
And diz nonsense post hit FP ?
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by LubricatingOil: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
umarc19:
Hahahahahahah.. grin grin

Funny indeed.

But dustbin mouth oh sorry basketmouth cheesy d igbos being d retailers I don't think dey nid ur discount

Dustbin mouth?

Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by richidinho(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
symbian03:
Boring

Too many problems

Dnt worry Buhari will handle some for u
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
I won't be surprise if the Audio and Video of the Oba is available in Alaba right now! Igbo people sha
Wetin u xpect them to do....? even Cnn shuld have a copy of the said video right now...Okwa maka adi amama..lol

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by akinboyepelumi1: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tsinga:
Wetin u xpect them to do....? even Cnn shuld have a copy of the said video right now...Okwa maka adi amama..lol
lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by dozymars(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
There is an on going training session.
Register now to survive the lagoon.

Trust us. We will survive even the atlantic or indian ocean

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
agoadiv:
i dont even nid dat..nna imana'muwabu militant nu
Nwanne oga ememe...anyi ga aku counter na lagoon ahu....anyi ga abu ahia awu...Oba Akiolu Industrial Market.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by helenberry: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
plsssssssssss
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by muscoliscious(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
That's why I love this country. we can find humor in anything. No wonder we were once termed the " Happiest pple on earth"
not once,even last year not minding bh
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by zicoraads: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
titilayur:
why would pple b saying lagos is no mans land,Lagos belong to some pple, those pple who ar indigene of Lagos before Lagos became commercial center of Nigeria are dey not human being or does anyone want to give dey another state dey can call their own
Sharrrrrrrrrrraaaaap there. U want to come and spoil the fun for us tongue

I just de laff grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
I like Igbo kwenus!

One love, one Nigeria.

No to tribalism..

Awon ika..

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ERCROSS(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
farano:
Lolz..

https://instagram.com/p/1K1AsbHTnj/?taken-by=basketmouth

Bae... Dis ur d.p make sense oooo....

kiss
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by winnieG1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Dustbin mouth?

Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.
Maybe you are still dwelling on the fact that Yoruba owns and are majority in Lagos, hmm it is opposite in Anambra where the vote of all yoruba and hausa combined together is not enough to win Anambra guber election for Ngige let alone retain his senate seat as oppose to his ibo people.
For any candidate to win the Governorship election in Lagos, he must solicit to win the votes of ibos, else he is a goner. Fashola and Tinubu being present at the event would have stylishly condemned that Obas hatred speech immediately. One can easily conclude that both are in support of the speech hence the mute attitude they maintained. TInubu and Fashola takes the most blame for this mess. We are talking of change in attitude and tribal sentiments, an integrated Nigeria where everyone is free to live and work anywhere within the country. Let see how the ibos will react to this during Saturday's election.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by TheOnlyWiseMan: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
maum:

How're you sure it was an Igbo person that did this?
BASKETMOUTH is an Igbo man.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by bramptoneagle: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
URGENTLY - I need about a dozen life jackets for my Igbo in-law, my sister (yoruba), their children, my in-law's parents and sibling. I will western union the money asap from Canada.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Jerrick(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Brightology2:
Oba u see ur life nw,u ve bcom an object of mocrey
What is ''mocrey??''
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos should actually print T.shirts with the insciption "Proudly Igbo,not afraid of the lagoon" or "proudly Igbo,I've got a life jacket".

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by dandydrey(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
I won't be surprise if the Audio and Video of the Oba is available in Alaba right now! Igbo people sha

Hahaha.. U need koboko
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by chipapy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
AHHHHHH ogah ooooh.......... igbo's favorite mistake
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Boyopumping: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmm evry body most go to d polling boot with a life jacket...... it saves life
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Proudly ibo ;DProudly ibo
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by harmeyd: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
What a disgrace
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:

There goes your stupidity. In other countries ingenuity and creativity are encouraged and applauded but in Nigeria it is criticized and tribalized. Shame on the brainless oba of Lagos who does not deserve the respect that obas get
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by astana1: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Krisddon: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
In Obino's voice, Nna menh.... U're talking of surplise? Itisi alleady avairable in the market, glab ur copy now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.