Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (69679 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by benzylas(m): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2015
babamadiba:
Anyway, I stumbled on this and feel it's worth sharing. COPIED: Dear Lagosian, Yoruba are very decent and reasonable people.No tribe will entertain On their Land what is going on in Lagos. We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU.But let us ask ourselves one important question,WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS? My answers are: (1), I will elevate Eze Ndigbo to the status of OBA AKIOLU of Lagos- jimi Agbaje. (2), igbo will determine who rules Lagos- Ifeanyi Ubah. (3), Lagos is no man's Land- Ifeanyi Ubah during Tan Campaign. (4), Igbo developed and controlled Lagos- Jimi Agbaje. (5), We must produce the next deputy Governor of Lagos- Eze Ndigbo. My Questions to IGBOS. (1) Can Obi of Onitsha accepts all the above mentioned? (2) can Emir if Kano accept...? (3) Do you have any single tribe in your Cabinet in the East? (4) Can any tribe claim Onitsha. or Aba to be No Man's Land? (5) Can Obi of Onitsha accept the elevation of Sarkin Hausa in Onitsha to Obi status? My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers and sisters. For years in peace,You must respect our Tradition and Institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop Jumping around Lagos beating drums of War. God bless Yoruba,Hausa, and Igbo!!!!

go to IMO state and see Bunmi Babs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.