Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (69675 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Brightology2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ur black left yansh
Jerrick:
What is ''mocrey??''
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
agoadiv:
i dont even nid dat..nna imana'muwabu militant nu
*fistbump* cool cool grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na swim I no fit swim? If so, my paternity should be questioned undecided undecided undecided undecided cool smiley smiley
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Popemax(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos no dey carry last
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by TI1919(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Chazzyboy: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
agoadiv:
ekelebe nakwa abia ooo
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by babamadiba(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Anyway, I stumbled on this and feel it's worth sharing. COPIED: Dear Lagosian, Yoruba are very decent and reasonable people.No tribe will entertain On their Land what is going on in Lagos. We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU.But let us ask ourselves one important question,WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS? My answers are: (1), I will elevate Eze Ndigbo to the status of OBA AKIOLU of Lagos- jimi Agbaje. (2), igbo will determine who rules Lagos- Ifeanyi Ubah. (3), Lagos is no man's Land- Ifeanyi Ubah during Tan Campaign. (4), Igbo developed and controlled Lagos- Jimi Agbaje. (5), We must produce the next deputy Governor of Lagos- Eze Ndigbo. My Questions to IGBOS. (1) Can Obi of Onitsha accepts all the above mentioned? (2) can Emir if Kano accept...? (3) Do you have any single tribe in your Cabinet in the East? (4) Can any tribe claim Onitsha. or Aba to be No Man's Land? (5) Can Obi of Onitsha accept the elevation of Sarkin Hausa in Onitsha to Obi status? My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers and sisters. For years in peace,You must respect our Tradition and Institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop Jumping around Lagos beating drums of War. God bless Yoruba,Hausa, and Igbo!!!!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by nuranasiru(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
nice one guy bt for d igbos shatapu ORUBEBES(orubebe said what was very worst dan d HRM AKIOLU
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
These people don't know how much spiritual power a king wields.

This fool better watch his back
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by adesegun121(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
agoadiv:

and you will sink in da lagoon...
Shikena
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Sheenor: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Crazie dude
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by bramptoneagle: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
You are an Empty Headed eeeeediot. Make God punish your flat head wey be like Igbo Orthopedic sign Board. This is 2015 and every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerian. I am a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by harrysteeze: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well, this is the first time I am aware we have an oba of Lagos. This shows how less important he is to me. if what he said was a joke, than that joke was bloody expensive!! He must be insane to have made such statement. I am no partisan and neither am I against any tribe nor religion but I believe in one Nigeria. People like Rilwan should be cautioned!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by babygifty(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=akinboyepelumi1 post=32444508]I won't be surprise if the Audio and Video of the Oba is available in Alaba right now! Igbo people sha [/quote) ofe mmanu people sha

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by olisaokere(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Basketmouth,it's Igbo not ibo.you should know that by now.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by AndreUweh(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
olisaokere:
Basketmouth,it's Igbo not ibo.you should know that by now.

Don't mind the boy.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by agoadiv(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
adesegun121:

and you will sink in da lagoon...
Shikena
u won't understand but u need to knwcheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by agoadiv(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chazzyboy:
ekelebe nakwa abia ooo
cheesycheesy okwaya
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by agoadiv(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
chimkaire:
*fistbump* cool cool grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na swim I no fit swim? If so, my paternity should be questioned undecided undecided undecided undecided cool smiley smiley

hahahahahahahahahahahah .and what/where was/is your paternity
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by agoadiv(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tsinga:
Nwanne oga ememe...anyi ga aku counter na lagoon ahu....anyi ga abu ahia awu...Oba Akiolu Industrial Market.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
denkyw:
this guy is very stvpid
Why? Because he is a comedian? Its his job to make light of every dark thing... Stop hating bro...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Dsholla: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
That's why I love this country. we can find humor in anything. No wonder we were once termed the " Happiest pple on earth"
alwas happy wid stupidities....
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
I pray Jimi Agbaje wins this election, let's see what that mo.ronic oba and his likes would do
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin this basketmouth no get hand work wallahi.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by cheyi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Does everything has to be converted into funny characters or comedy?I HATE YOU WITH PASSION BASKETMOUTH....
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Emodeee:

i smiled while viewing ur dp
..hehehhehehe grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
That's why I love this country. we can find humor in anything. No wonder we were once termed the " Happiest pple on earth"

Really? I must have missed the news..
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don't understand sef
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Dottore: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
kindnyce:
ABEG LEAVE KABIYESI ALONE

IT WAS A SLIP OF TONGUE.... grin angry grin shocked cool tongue embarassed grin cheesy wink
He's a dumb arsehole
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Esdb3: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:

Who termed us?? You just use sweet words cart away likes.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ramdris(m): 3:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Esdb3:

Who termed us?? You just use sweet words cart away likes.
Lol! I smell beefing hia. Anyway u can do a lil research to confirm that. Thanks.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Chimourinho(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Umu Igbo are u ready? Lagoon na d next bus stop o. I hope dem get palmy joint inside dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.