Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (62093 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by theorbiters: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The what blocked which avenue, there is no claim you people will not make.

How are the whites backing the insurgents through the back channel, any proof to this or this is another market women jist.

When there is a will, there is a way. That is what I was told.

How come the same Jonathan found a means to buy weapons a week after he forced elections postponement, when he discovered he is losing and nothing can change that......

How come the same army that book haram chased into Cameroon have almost taken back all book haram territories within 4 weeks.

How come all these winning of book haram are happening 4 weeks to elections, jona suddenly found his balls, he even visited borno and was putting on army khaki, all in four weeks to elctions.

keep fooling yourself and stay in the fools paradise, Jonathan is not a serious leader.

If the lives of Nigerians matter to him, he would have found a way to get the needed equipment.
Sorry o, but how old are you sef?
Do you read newspapers or listen to the news and then reason like an intelligent being or you reason based on what you hear people say?...

Did u ask ursef why didn't USA sell arms at first upon all that they are allies with Nigeria
Why did Nigeria have to try buying from the black market?
Did you remember that south african saga?? What did they stop Nigeria??
Why did USA get boiled up wen Nigeria went to Russia

Honestly, how old are you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Masterclass32: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
But this is not news. Who doesn't know that America and Uk conspired to ease out Jonathan from office?

Obvioulsy he wasn't willing to play ball on certain issues. So he had to go. With huge propaganda and behind-the-scence coercion they've been able to achieve this.

Now I wonder what they hope to do in Nigeria now that the stumbling block is gone. They had better not be thinking about the homosexuality bill.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by arsetalks(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
domejike:
i sure say wen u de school, na u de carry class for head. Have u ever seen america protect any country's interest witout first protecting theirs? 'Olodo'!
and you call someone "olodo", you can't use your small brain and can't spell WITHOUT and THEIR'S. Who com dey carry last now.

World class hypocrite.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by arsetalks(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Masterclass32:
Is this news? Who doesn't know that America and Uk conspired to ease out Jonathan from office?

Obvioulsy he wasn't willing to play ball on certain issues. So he had to go. With huge propaganda and behind-the-scence coercion they've been able to achieve this.

Now I wonder what they hope to do in Nigeria now that the stumbling block is gone.
Are you saying America and the UK and not Nigerians voted against the jerk of a president?

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Bonuwa: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jonathan de hero
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
dridowu:
story for the gods .
the last time i check Nigerians voted him out not world leaders

Nigerians like most people in the world are mugus.

With careful planning, you can manipulate them to think a certain way and vote a certain way.

That planning was employed here. I saw it coming miles away.

If pastors can make them part with their hard earned money for the pastor's private jet purchases, what makes you think these cretins cannot be made to vote a certain way?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by arsetalks(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Sorry o, but how old are you sef?
Do you read newspapers or listen to the news and then reason like an intelligent being or you reason based on what you hear people say?...

Did u ask ursef why didn't USA sell arms at first upon all that they are allies with Nigeria
Why did Nigeria have to try buying from the black market?
Did you remember that south african saga?? What did they stop Nigeria??
Why did USA get boiled up wen Nigeria went to Russia

Honestly, how old are you??
was it America that stopped GEJ from taking proactive steps when the insurgency was still at infant stage?

Was it America/UK that made Gej not to do the right thing when luadering our money to SA?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
jantavanta:

Igniting our so-called Civil War, we were their pawns in their game of 'power' chess, because of their struggle for the control of Petroleum. As long as we import our Gods from them, we shall remain their pawns.

Our religious and tribal bigots will never understand what we are trying to say. Charlatans.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by hopilo: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
their script GEJ refused to follow, GMB will not follow
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please come again with your message....

hitleraldof:
ofcourse ey re.Ey just gave u a new president dat would dance to eir rythem
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by stonecoldcafe: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
shocked the power these super power yield is just shocking
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by theorbiters: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
arsetalks:
was it America that stopped GEJ from taking proactive steps when the insurgency was still at infant stage?

Was it America/UK that made Gej not to do the right thing when luadering our money to SA?
Laundering which money?? Do actually know the real story behind the SA saga I guess NO.. Why?? Because we don't think for ourselves..we swallowed everything we were told to make his govt look bad.....

I guess to you, OBJ is a saint

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by utuk: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
nonsense I smell big lies
always making the so call america to be popular is what l don't like to read.
Are they the ones that told us that we need change and as such we should vote APC
capital nonsense.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by utuk: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
nonsense, I smell big lies
Are they the ones that told us that we need change and as such we should vote APC
capital nonsense.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Donchkus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
My plea to US n UK...keep doing it until it is all over....let's see how we change.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Demainman1: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everybody is forget Saudi Arabia in this equations. Forget USA and UK. Na the arabs go take over Naija case again.

Very soon now, If headache do Buhari, he will run to Saudi Arabia for treatment just like him brother Yar adua. smiley
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by socialmediaman: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Any time America plots against you, it means you're doing something great for your people.

Yeye comment
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by D9ty7(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
shey na Americans vote ni?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by dewstar: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
madridguy:
Jonathan caused the whole issue himself. We Voted for him only for him to tell us that some " CABAL " are bigger than the masses.

Yes, some "CABAL" are indeed bigger than the masses. The masses gave them such power in the first place. Now and yet again the "CABAL" has got you under their armpit. So yes, they are bigger than you lot.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by theorbiters: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
shocked the power these super power yield is just shocking
Lol....that is why they are called world super powers..

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by theorbiters: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
utuk:
nonsense I smell big lies
capital nonsense.
Hope you are aware that it was Obama's campaign manager that gave APC that Slogan??
It was still his manager that planned the whole campaign strategy...
Better open your eyes
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Africans always blaming the 'west ' since 1305 AD !!!!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babestella: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
If this report is true, then it's just a change of government and about brining real change to NIGERIANS.

I see a repeat of 1983 saga by Buhari just to prove to the world (America & UK) he is fighting corruption while his northern kinsmen and the real corrupt officials and individuals who had wrecked this country continue to wine and dine with him.

Time shall tell and the truth about the sabotage in GEjs admin will all come out.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by jonuel1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
madridguy:
Jonathan caused the whole issue himself. We Voted for him only for him to tell us that some " CABAL " are bigger than the masses.

And you think GMB will deal with them?

I tell you, he's gona be remote-controlled.

Let's all watch!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by hensben(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Any time America plots against you, it means you're doing something great for your people.

If America likes any govt, it usually means that govt is serving American interest rather than the citizens interest.
History revealed America fights for its interest and not the other way round.

I would hate Buhari if he becomes American stooge and I would like to know what Buhari promised America.

Buhari should not try and repeal the "homosexual" bill, we don't want American style culture here.

We don't want America "Change" here either, look what America "Change" did in Libya, Iraq and Syria.
But same people said Buhari is old school, how can an old school adopt America style.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Ebi89(f): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=babs01 post=32448127]America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. [b]Lagos is no man land as oil is no man resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned

LOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by peteruuu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes! i knew it...i knew this was gonna happen.

Ever since he refused to sign the gay marriage.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT (GEJ)
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by otemanuduno: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
So na world leaders vote for Buhari abi? SMH for haters.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by tpascal: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's international politics at work. Apart from turning to Russia for arms deal, he vehemently opposed same sex marriage.
Sometimes you have to be stubborn to get what you want in life.
Mr President is smarter. U can't always get it all.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by zwar: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is no man land as oil is no man resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned

Really Anambra, Enugu , Imo, Ebonyi and others should be no man's land do..Who will go there anyway grin. Don't delude yourself dude...If visitors tempt landowners, there will be only one recourse...Study history , to get my drift. You wonder why no one will ever trust you guys with
power, it is because of this negative attitude.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by lucianohase(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:

If America likes any govt, it usually means that govt is serving American interest rather than the citizens interest.
History revealed America fights for its interest and not the other way round.

I would hate Buhari if he becomes American stooge and I would like to know what Buhari promised America.

Buhari should not try and repeal the "homosexual" bill, we don't want American style culture here.

We don't want America "Change" here either, look what America "Change" did in Libya, Iraq and Syria.
 Buhari may have good intentions for the country,but I fear those around him and I believe he will serve the interests of US and UK even if it is against the interests of Nigerians because he has entered a pact with them that made them support him.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
zwar:

Really Anambra, Enugu , Imo, Ebonyi and others should be no man's land do..Who will go there anyway grin. Don't delude yourself dude...If visitors tempt landowners, there will be only one recourse...Study history , to get my drift. You wonder why no one will ever trust you guys with
power, it is because of this negative attitude.
who is dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.