Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (62091 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Inosky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
that's what insensitivity has done to us. it's all of us that will suffer it. But, Jesus tells the Jews," The Sin of the one who handed me over to you is greater" And reasonable Nigerians tell Jonathan that when Americans, UK overthrow and enforce their irreligious lifestyles and left us like Libya, Iraq, Sudan, etc, using Buhari led-govt. that God would not forgive him for this. May God Save Us(NIGERIANS) From The Shadows Of Death. Amen
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by blaqoracle: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is no man's land as oil is no man's resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned
these homeless people will never stop ranting.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by winny4sandy: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Any time America plots against you, it means you're doing something great for your people.

If America likes any govt, it usually means that govt is serving American interest rather than the citizens interest.
History revealed America fights for its interest and not the other way round.

I would hate Buhari if he becomes American stooge and I would like to know what Buhari promised America.

Buhari should not try and repeal the "homosexual" bill, we don't want American style culture here.

We don't want America "Change" here either, look what America "Change" did in Libya, Iraq and Syria.
u are on point . buhari must have promised them something. We will see the change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
winny4sandy:
u are on point . buhari must have promised them something. We will see the change

Forget (non existent) world plots and conspiracies. Accept that the Nigerian people made a choice. After 16 years it was time to let someone else try!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
blaqoracle:
these homeless people will never stop ranting.
who is homeless abi ode leleyi ni
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
mayymayy:

You are very stupid! I'm certain onitsha is for only igbos. You nitwit
nd who ar u?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ikombe: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
franciskaine:
no one has accused Tinubu of corruption except the govt of GEJ. Sir, are you expecting me an ordinary citizen to challenge Tinubu's alleged corruption case?, and with what evidence do you expect me to do so? The greatest undoings of GEJ is to identify the enemies of Nigeria without having the temerity to fight them. He informed us of the cabal in the oil sector and expect me to fight the cabal for him, is dat not cluelessness?
guess you are just anoda nigga who lives in KOGI and dont know wat happended in lagos during tifnubu tenure as governor undecided
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is no man's land as oil is no man's resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned
We do not need your worthless oil. But, we will gladly listen in on your phone calls and initiate policies for you so that your silly actions will not affect us overseas.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
ikombe:
guess you are just anoda nigga who lives in KOGI and dont know wat happended in lagos during tifnubu tenure as governor undecided
a learned man as you claim to be should speak based on facts and figures and not hearsays. Cite ur example or remain quite.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
We do not need your worthless oil. But, we will gladly listen in on your phone calls and initiate policies for you so that your silly actions will not affect us overseas.
such an idiot
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by thefakestan: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Too early to tell. Wait for at least one full year to start judging.

We achieve different outcomes even with the same tools and amount of preparation. pephat is, even with the same politicians, different result from GEJ's is possible for Buhari.

Sorry , a dog will always give birth to a dog,
Anyone that thinks their vote counted can always rewind and look back, the colonial masters and their supporters did this to Nigeria, they always prefer one they can control.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Ferebiekun: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2015
What a concocted tale by the moonlight! This is nothing short of a most confused conspiracy theory. Abeg, let's hear word jare.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by DanjaNinja(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
bakjal:

How blind are you not to see that in Nigeria's own case reverse is the case.
Even in your own allegations of the west, you should know that impunity and insecurity is something they never promote.
Mr.President was busy displaying his ignorance of the rule of law, curruption to mention but a few.
GEJ made every Nigerian to notice that our very own government is a failed one,except for some few people selfishly acting for there own interest that does not even reach out to their neighbourhood talkless of the community.
In some few months to come you have the chance to appreciate what the western world has done in terms of trowing out this clueless administration wit a far better and responsible one.

God bless you for this. The level of ignorance on nairaland is becoming appalling.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by DanjaNinja(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Faraidi ] Jonathan refused to sigh the gay law, BUT buhari promised the west that he will sigh it.That was what killed Jona[/quote]

peteruuu :
Yes! i knew it...i knew this was gonna happen.

tpascal :
That's international politics at work. Apart from turning to Russia for arms deal, he vehemently opposed same sex marriage. Sometimes you have to be stubborn to get what you want in life. Mr President is smarter. U can't always get it all.

[quote author=cleric
:
It is well with you GEJ. Your woes started when you bluntly refused to support gay marriage despite the pressure from the west. Dont mind them. You did well in some areas.

Johnjack:
GEJ..i am proud and happy that you came out alive from Aso rock and I wish you success in your future endeavors.
As for Obama and his wife- the prime of U.K, hell fire is their last and resting place to have gone for your head simply because you
rejected the abomination called (Gayism) as preached by Obama and Cameron. We real Africans and blacks across the continents of the world will
continue to hold you in high esteem especially for disgracing the doomsday sayers who wanted to use you to cause calamity in Nigeria.
Thanks a million time for saying NO to bloodletting.

#Gejismyhero.

#TeamwatchtheMessiah

I would not call you names but your argument is rife with assumptions whose premise is untrue. Lets be Objective here.

America did not propose the so called gay bill. The bill was proposed by your clueless house of assembly and signed into law by your president. At least get that portion right.

Moreover, How many other bills did they (Jonathan + House of assembly) pass and sign into law?

Did they pass a bill declaring a state of emergency on the power sector?...anyone?
Did they pass the Petroleum industry Bill?
Did they pass a bill abolishing right of way restrictions for fibre optics deployment to ease nationwide broadband internet deployment?
Did they pass a bill on a comprehensive healthcare insurance scheme?
Did they pass a bill declaring a state of emergency in the health sector?
Did they pass the original freedom of information bill instead of the watered down rubbish passed into law?
Did they pass a bill repealing the draconian land use act?
Did they pass a bill on prohibiting prohibiting nepotism in contract procurement?
Did they pass a bill to clean up our putrid stock exchange system?
Did they pass a bill to penalize and prohibit insider trading?

The list goes on and on...They did not touch any of this important milestones. But this same abysmally incompetent charade of a president called Jonathan was quick to sign into law a bill prohibiting gay rights. What an achievement!!!!! What an achievement!!! Can we all give ourselves a resounding round of applause! Nonsense!!!!! As if the so called gay people where demonstrating for gay rights in Nigeria.

I am not gay. I love pus$ie. I don't and will never understand why a man would prefer another man to a woman. But who am i to judge? However, when the government - whose core function which is is to improve and protect the lives of its citizen as well provide a platform for economic growth - prioritizes the trivial by passes a law on individual sexuality when we have much more pressing pressing problems to solve, i am left with no choice but to question their sanity and competence.

You all scream No to gay rights, but the same you- yes you hypocrites, all queue up at the American embassy to get a visa for vacation,business,studies and to birth your children. The same America where they recognize the value of human life and have laws protecting sexual discrimination. Who are you deceiving?

Additionally, take a good look at Russia where gay rights/sexual discrimination is prevalent - The economy is shit. The media is censored by the government. Their president is serving his "THIRD" term. He is a renowned trouble maker empowering rebels and dissents in other nations - all to generate wars so he can sell arms. Compare Russia to the US and Canada and honestly tell me if that's a place you will like to stay. Its as if sexual nondiscrimination - that someone's sexual preference is different from you and has a right to be - is an indicator for mental maturity. And mental maturity and non discrimination is the foundation for developing a nation. Weird but true. Am not promoting any sexual preference but i wish to advocate that we work on issues that matter.

In conclusion, Wake up Nigerians! Quit the religious,ethnic n sexual intolerance. Love your neighbor as yourself and do the needful instead of engaging in mindless mental diatribes.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by egobetatoday: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
madridguy:
Jonathan caused the whole issue himself. We Voted for him only for him to tell us that some " CABAL " are bigger than the masses.

If yar Ada talked about 'cabal'
If Jonathan talked about the same 'cabal'

Then we should understand that they are actually Powerful

So how does GMB plan to treat this 'powerful cabal'

Or have they disappeared from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by hassanAde(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
I love this man called Jonathan to the extent that I can gv him my younger sis for free but he turned us down in his governance, I expected him to b d best president ever, he had missions, objectives but d so called cabals wouldn't gv him a chance and I think he's scared of losing his life.

God bless u GEJ, the load Don commot for your head now, we are waiting buhari, guys don't b surprise if in future he defects from APC cos I don't really trust Tinubu and whoever in that party, they're all Nigerians, d same blood flows thru.

I just pray Buhari can stand them toe to toe and cut off their limbs and wings if they hv one.

And let this wealth of our beloved cos try b spread evening amidst we citizens.

God bless Nigeria, God bless our hustle.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
ChangeisHere:
If true then we should all be thankful to these countries from saving Nigeria from Jonathan and his corrupt government

At the end of it all, Nigerians themselves removed Jonathan from power. God bless Nigerians

wait,your days of weeping is ahead

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by PenSniper: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
babs01:

Parasitic fugitive

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by engineerpaul67(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
babs01:

You sound so foolish...
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by dayodare49o: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2015
dayodare490:
Na April fool? O that is true we are still in April
person come
here em talk say em be sango, I no say make em no talk. Another person come em talk say em be oya l say welcome. Another person come em say em be obatala i say em good for ram. Na here we dey way person dey call a president wife Jesus I talk if she no dey do miracle husband no go enter. Na here I dey way one president say we be mugu we no know say 16 big pass 19 I say na heavenly figure. So waiting I come do way make you block three accounts in a week now. I never talk say pope go die now. I never say Obama dey go hell fire now. O never talk say to every 1 black way die there will be each of every other colour that will die with him now. Waiting i do gangan? Abi because I asked president Jonathan how does it feel to be in the sun for an hour? O I never toalk say there is no devil now. Abeg u better block all nairalanders because I go send boys out to open me plenty accounts
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ChrisArs: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
ChangeisHere:
If true then we should all be thankful to these countries from saving Nigeria from Jonathan and his corrupt government

At the end of it all, Nigerians themselves removed Jonathan from power. God bless Nigerians

. Rubbish
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What a stupid and unpleasant fellow. What are you discussing of importance? Some non existent plot? cheesy

Perhaps your comments should address the issue in the thread instead of your own personal prejudices about who is posting!

As for not needing me their, I come at the invitation of you major businesses and organisations. It may just be possible that they know something more than you! grin

World leaders sat at some table to plot and scheme Jonathan's loss. In fact they had sleepless nights till they overthrew him. Guess they were even aided by d best covert CIA/Mossad/MI6/KGB operatives. Lemme guess, they used mind-control techniques to influence nigerians at d polls....obviously GEJ and Nigeria's such a big deal to them. After GEJ's loss, they (world leaders) partied and drank champagne in d pentagon. It was pro'ly an all-night orgyy.
Now d stage is yet 2 turn all Nigerians into gays, puppets,......and gay puppets....
And of cos they'll come 4 our oil cos obviously d developed world needs it badly like a crackwhore craving crack.

4get abt bad governance, incompetence and monumental corruption being a factor in GEJ's loss. 4get abt failed promises.
4get abt failure to tackle boko haram head-on until d dying minute
4get abt d fact CPC n ADC merged to form APC and grew stronger
4get abt d fact dat a lot of PDP stakeholders defected to APC, even at d last minute
4get abt d fact that his votes dwindled (as against 2011) in d SW and NC which were d main battle-ground states
4get abt his brainless campaign advisers
4get abt d enemies GEJ made in SS/SE
4get abt d fact that many youths in SS/SE have a lackadaisical attitude 2 voting
4get d fact dat Buhari's popularity grew stronger, even into SS/SE unlike 2011 when a lot of dem didn't give a rat's asss abt him (I dnt even rememba him campaigning in d SS/SE in 2011)
4get d fact that Buhari is perceived to be more capable of tackling corruption and insecurity

4get all that. U shud rather believe its that 'plot' by d world leaders. Having knowledge of such 'classified' info makes u seem 'cool', 'enlightened' and 'iconoclastic'.
U say d plot is non-existent? Of cos it exists, but only in d pathetic imaginations of d those who wankk to all sorts of ludicrous conspiracy theories.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by nortcentrallord(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
ChangeisHere:

Hahahaha. Thumbs up bro but don't forget Libyans removed Gadaffi themselves but where are they today? grin grin
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
millionaireman:

Yes. GEJ saw it all and refused to fight against world leaders who wanted Nigeria and its resources.

FOREIGN POWERS HAVE REGAINED CONTROL OF NIGERIA.

Imagine how Nigeria with all classes of well-educated people came up with a man like Buhari as president.

He who hold me on ground hold Himself too.
GEJ is in my mind.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by zwar: 2:28am On May 11, 2015
babs01:

who is dis?

Someone here to teach you dude... tongue[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.