Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With This Question? (1354 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Coolis: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's this single big lady in my church I 've been eyeing for a very long time now. A top shot in one of the leading banks. I have been carrying a torch for her, but didn't no how to tell her probably because of her status. I summoned all d courage last sunday after service, approached & told her that she's a wonderful lady, and that I 've been admiring her secretly and she said thanks to me. Then I asked her this question = CAN I ASK YOU OUT? And she said NO. Is anything wrong with the question?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by klepto2015: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
You are just a dumb _fucktard

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Chizzy20(f): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
op..u were too foward..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Shebi u've already asked her d question. Y u now asking us if dere is anything wrong with the question?

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Skillfullulu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow, u ought not to v asked her like that, there are better ways and smooth ways to doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
should i bash this op or just pray for him to be healedundecided

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by LewisO: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=14pt] Over forward dey worry you.

Even if she has interest in u, she might turn u down ⬇ at that moment, so that u won't take her as a cheap lady.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by chibwike(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
No, something is wrong with you instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
I think he needs the prayers more grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by kinglekan: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:

Pray for him instead dear smiley

Hehehe

Plus I wonder why he has been carrying a torch for her. Una church nor get light @ OP grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol

Where did they see this one from? grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by tohpahz(f): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lolzzz. Halogen lamp ni.. torch ko..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzPreshie:
I think he needs the prayers more grin
You are right smiley he might not even understand meundecided. Lemme go and pray wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Pray for him instead dear smiley

Hehehe

Plus I wonder why he has been carrying a torch for her. Una church nor get light @ OP grin
grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Wow, u ought not to v asked her like that, there are better ways and smooth ways to doing that.
guy why ur own packs be two sad
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by ronald4lif(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Were you expecting her to answer in the affirmative to that question.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Coolis: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
@All dat have commentd, Ok I 've got to admit it. I was too straight forward. Bt that's me. Am one of d straightest guys around. From d bashin am gettin here now, I 've seen my mistake.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
just like that..
you think women fall like that
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Your Mumu is nothing to compare with.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
guy why ur own packs be two sad
na only 2 u see? Look closely again
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
The question is weird.
I would have phrased it as "I'd like it if you joined me for lunch <insert time>".

I have noticed something though, and that is that Nigerians (esp in church) are a very strange, stuck-up people.
There is nothing forward about asking out another adult to an outing. There is nothing weird about meeting a lady you admire and requesting a meetup at some point in time, YES even in church. Abi where else will you meet this husband you keep fasting/praying/disturbing God for?

Infact, this one is it's own thread...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Skillfullulu:
na only 2 u see? Look closely again
Still looking...grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Coolis:
@All dat have commentd, Ok I 've got to admit it. I was too straight forward. Bt that's me. Am one of d straightest guys around. From d bashin am gettin here now, I 've seen my mistake.
Thank GOD grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
diddydiva:
Still looking...grin
come in personal make u see more not here on nairaland
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Skillfullulu:
come in personal make u see more not here on nairaland
Really? smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by nikkiehan(f): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
@op are you a learner? so u r expecting her to say yes abi
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
nikkiehan:
@op are you a learner? so u r expecting her to say yes abi

Could you expound on why she SHOULD say no?
Because clearly everyone seems it's not even about what the girl WANTS anymore, but what she SHOULD do.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by nikkiehan(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebonflex:

Could you expound on why she SHOULD say no?
Because clearly everyone seems it's not even about what the girl WANTS anymore, but what she SHOULD do.
'cos dats not d question u should ask dats nt even d starting point
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
nikkiehan:
'cos dats not d question u should ask dats nt even d starting point

Why don't you enlighten then my narrating how it should have went down?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Coolis: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am learnin a lot from all d comments. Bt my pple, I must confess, am not an expert in wooin ladies. Pls, don't just bash, proffer a solution too. Is there anytin I can or shuld stil do? Or I shuld just let go because of my blunder? Perhaps, her class intimidated me n I couldn't compose myself. Am ashame of myself now, don't no if I shuld stil make anoda move.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Coolis: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am learnin a lot from all d comments. Bt my pple, I must confess, am not an expert in wooin ladies. Pls, don't just bash, proffer a solution too. Is there anytin I can or shuld stil do? Or I shuld just let go because of my blunder? Perhaps, her class intimidated me n I couldn't compose myself. Am ashame of myself now, don't no if I shuld stil make anoda move or not again.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Question? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2015
diddydiva:
Really? smiley
yeah

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why It’s Okay To Sleep With Your Best Friend / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover Expressing Your Feelings / Was My Ex Boyfriend Gay? Please I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.