Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose (1650 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why the hurly burly and hullabaloo? I respected JIMI AGBAJE earlier, but for his involvement of tribalism in political campaign, I just discover how unserious he is.

Did 90% of the Igbos in Lagos not vote for Jonathan? Yet he lose to Buhari with roughly 100,000 votes. How many Ibos do we have in Lagos sef? Are you people up to 200 thousand?

The mistakes that the IBO people make is that they think that anybody not bearing Olawale or Adeyemi areautomatically Ibo. This is a delusion. Go near twenty people in Lagos, say "Hey, igbo boys come here!" only one of them will admit that he or she is an igbo boy:

Boy 1: I no be IBO o, I be confirm Benue guy. My name na Agida.
Boy2: Me na confirm carabar boy o. I dey go yunction.
Boy3: I be Benin guy. Me nor sabi your yarn for here o. etc.

Igbos always feel that they have arrived anywhere they are. Maybe they think they have overwhelmed the whole of Lagos. Let election come and you will see how Benue guy, Edo guy, Idoma guy and Calabar babe will go to the polling unit and vote for the person of their choice individually without tribalism.

Be it known to you that Buhari would have won Lagos presidential election more than 300 thousands votes if not for the fear of islamization that made many Fashola fans vote for Jonathan. Now that islamization issue isn't involved in this governorship election in Lagos, those Fashola fan who went astray will return to vote any FASHOLA-ELECT and for now AMBODE IS THE MAN!!!

So Igbos, if you like vote Joseph Yobo or Pius Ikedia, nothing concern us (APC). We are not shaking. We will win without your votes.

SAI AMBODE!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's too early to say
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:
Why the hurly burly and hullabaloo? I respected JIMI AGBAJE earlier, but for his involvement of tribalism in political campaign, I just discover how unserious he is.

Did 90% of the Igbos in Lagos not vote for Jonathan? Yet he lose to Buhari with roughly 100,000 votes. How many Ibos do we have in Lagos sef? Are you people up to 200 thousand?

The mistakes that the IBO people make is that they think that anybody not bearing Olawale or Adeyemi areautomatically Ibo. This is a delusion. Go near twenty people in Lagos, say "Hey, igbo boys come here!" only one of them will admit that he or she is an igbo boy:

Boy 1: I no be IBO o, I be confirm Benue guy. My name na Agida.
Boy2: Me na confirm carabar boy o. I dey go yunction.
Boy3: I be Benin guy. Me nor sabi your yarn for here o. etc.

Igbos always feel that they have arrived anywhere they are. Maybe they think they have overwhelmed the whole of Lagos. Let election come and you will see how Benue guy, Edo guy, Idoma guy and Calabar babe will go to the polling unit and vote for the person of their choice individually without tribalism.

Be it known to you that Buhari would have won Lagos presidential election more than 300 thousands votes if not for the fear of islamization that made many Fashola fans vote for Jonathan. Now that islamization issue isn't involved in this governorship election in Lagos, those Fashola fan who went astray will return to vote any FASHOLA-ELECT and for now AMBODE IS THE MAN!!!

So Igbos, if you like vote Joseph Yobo or Pius Ikedia, nothing concern us (APC). We are not shaking. We will win without your votes.

SAI AMBODE!!!

You don't even know the Party Ambode belongs to, yet you are insulting Jimi.

Goodluck anyway.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

You don't even know the Party Ambode belongs to, yet you are insulting Jimi.

Goodluck anyway.

What's this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment

8 Likes

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

I never said anything. Do you hear with your eyes?
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by dazangel11(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
then why is d OBA of Lagos worried?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

I never said anything. Do you hear with your eyes?
Did I say that you said 'anything'?
I only said, 'what's this one saying?'

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by cocokiller1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
makes me think the jimi guy is igbo

doesn't he av yoruba fans too
asking cos I don't knw abt any of them sha

I seriously don't envy lagosians ryt nw....I always did b4 nw.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
dazangel11:

He isn't worried but he is angry, cos igbo people will never tolerate another tribespeople raising their voices to say trash about the politics of their land while they are dwelling there.

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by StunningCEO: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
at the end of d day....JK is a blood relatn of d oba.....so either way...d oba wins... grin...Igbos can vote for any1 dey wish but dey always lose.... grin

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:
Did I say that you said 'anything'?
I only said, 'what's this one saying?'

You just said it again. you said two said and one saying. when will you stop accusing me saying said when I never said said.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

You just said it again. you said two said and one saying. when will you stop accusing me saying said when I never said said.

At the bolded, why did you say I just said 'it again?' Are you hearing with your eyes?

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

At the bolded, why did you say I just said 'it again?' Are you hearing with your eyes?

Ok you got me. You said nothing and I said nothing too.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

Ok you got me. You said nothing and I said nothing too.

grin grin

I love something like this.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by dazangel11(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

He isn't worried but he is angry, cos igbo people will never tolerate another tribespeople raising their voices to say trash about the politics of their land while they are dwelling there.

But as a traditional ruler he is supposed to be neutral or ask them to support his candidate without treats because what the oba is trying to say is that the igbos should not vote @ all

PS is it all the Igbo that will vote agbaje?
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

grin grin

I love something like this.

I don't usually do this unless I an trying to cover up something.

I thought I saw PDP will still win that made me make the first comment. I realized it was PDP will still lose.

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

I don't usually do this unless I an trying to cover up something.

I thought I saw PDP will still win that made me make the first comment. I realized it was PDP will still lose.

Lol. I also carefully went through my post to see that I was right, then I carefully quoted you grin
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by nnachukz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op please go to your oba and tell him this, maybe he didn't know. Yorubas on nairaland are boosting while the real people on the field are panicking.
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnachukz:
Op please go to your oba and tell him this, maybe he didn't know. Yorubas on nairaland are boosting while the real people on the field are panicking.

That's how you PDP were busy saying APC is winning online polls while GEJ is busy gaining ground from grassroot. In the end you deceived GEJ and he failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
dazangel11:

how market, Ambo has won without Igbo's cheesy
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by otemanuduno: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
nnachukz:

How market? I told you Jimi Agbaje will lose even if all ibos vote for him. Can u now see that? grin
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by xtervaganza(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2015
otemanuduno:

dont bother to ask him. He's from the losers generation
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by xtervaganza(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2015
dazangel11:
about who? About some bunch of irrelevant wannabes?
Re: Even If All Igbos Vote For Agbaje, PDP Will Still Lose by xtervaganza(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
otemanuduno:

yeebos have no brain.stop replying him

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike As Minister Of Petroleum? / See What Nigerian Bulletin Posted On Facebook That Got People Talking (pics) / Bukola Saraki's Wife And Sister In-law At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.