Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,249 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pregnant Woman Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Wahala (623 Views)

Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala / Oh, Woman Wahala! This Kind Thing Happening To Bobby Since He Ws 30. Now He's 50 / Woman Wahala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Wahala by ehiavbhi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
i was so surprise to know that women that are pregnant are more sexy than normal women i mean even sweet, i have my example last month when i ran into a friend some where in town after talking for like 20mins i was about driving off when i saw a heavily pregnant woman looking at me i was so surprise to see her in that mood, she was going my direction so i decided to help her when i get to her point of stopping i told her and she said keep moving but getting to my house she said she was tired and needed rest. after the rest she i told her that she can leave but she said she want to pass the nite in my house due to the fact that it was almost 10p.m in the nite after that i knew her direction what she was thinking and i decided to help her to the fullest and i made her feel love in the fullest that nite
Re: Pregnant Woman Wahala by Dotwillis1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
so?
Re: Pregnant Woman Wahala by sweettease(f): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
The story no sweet tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Wahala by witnezHD(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
amvca wining story #uncle witness

(1) (Reply)

Dis Gal Called Farano / Thinqs To Say With Your Babe / We Are Unique Producers Of Authentic High Fake Documents Of All Kind. And All C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.