Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP (5803 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / NBA Promised To Help Fayose To Recover Stolen Funds / Impeachment: Fayose, PDP Beg Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Nope
that was her major flick, can you still recall any of her movies.

Can someone help me with the name of any other Obot Etuk movie
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by idu1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
The APC lawmakers should just go to one primary school nearby, place their mace and impeach that bastar.d....
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
that was her major flick, can you still recall any of her movies.

Can someone help me with the name of any other Obot Etuk movie
Nope~Noper~Nopest!
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Nope~Noper~Nopest!
then you are a lil baby who didn't get the oppourtunity to watch her flicks
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by cirmuell(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
grincheesy Buhahaha, really? gracious Lord.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ollyruffy: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari will help to sweep the thug out of office he rigged to win
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by menix(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please wake up and smell the stinking coffee.

U now sell coffee? Abeg show my place i want smell more than Coffee..

Nkoli nwa Nsukka coffee maker.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ayokellany: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
"Imagine what would have happened to the Yorubas if Nnamdi Azikiwe's had been allowed to become the first Yoruba Premier in 1954. I know some of my Igbo friends would have been going around telling anybody who will listen that the Western Region was once an Igbo colony and it would have been a hard sell for any of us to refute or deny the claim. Just like Onitsha or Enugu would always remain the nerve center of the Igbo civilization, Lagos must remain the crown jewel of the Yoruba nation".

While i believe that JK is okay and clearly not joking Ifeanyi Ubah an Igbo should never never be allowed to chose the next govern of Lagos in Yorubaland.

Yoruba ronu !!!
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
menix:

U now sell coffee? Abeg show my place i want smell more than Coffee..

Nkoli nwa Nsukka coffee maker.
Not funny.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by gebest: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Waiting dis one dey talk sef.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
then you are a lil baby who didn't get the oppourtunity to watch her flicks
What makes you think I'm a little baby? Because I said I couldn't remember the movies she acted in? When I was a "little baby", these were the reigning peeps and movies: RMD, Liz Benson, Kate Henshaw, Sandra Achums, Ameze Imariagbe, Susan Patrick, Regina Askia, Amaechi Monagor, Sunny McDonald, Larry Coldsweat, Pete Edoichie (Remember Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart fame?), Living In Bondage part 1 & 2 (the movie that kick started Nollywood), Domitila by Zeb Ejiro (Ashewo no be work oooooooo! See blood! blood! blooooooood!!!) I remember Obot Etuk but can't remember her movies! Many waters have passes under the bridge jare!
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by gebest: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Phahhaahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks jare. Atleast Obot Etuk is a foine woman! I wonder where she is now.
she is fine, she is still acting she is equally a custumier i even ve her number.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
gebest:
she is fine, she is still acting she is equally a custumier i even ve her number.
That's good to know. Please send my regards to her.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
What makes you think I'm a little baby? Because I said I couldn't remember the movies she acted in? When I was a "little baby", these were the reigning peeps and movies: RMD, Liz Benson, Kate Henshaw, Sandra Achums, Ameze Imariagbe, Susan Patrick, Regina Askia, Amaechi Monagor, Sunny McDonald, Larry Coldsweat, Pete Edoichie (Remember Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart fame?), Living In Bondage part 1 & 2 (the movie that kick started Nollywood), Domitila by Zeb Ejiro (Ashewo no be work oooooooo! See blood! blood! blooooooood!!!) I remember Obot Etuk but can't remember her movies! Many waters have passes under the bridge jare!
eleyin gidi gan ooo, that's wonderful, I've finally seen a matured gal here not all these indomie kids.
I'm sorry, I watched *Checkmate* growing up, it was the best soap then later after the storm, beyond our dream and shadows
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by menix(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Not funny.

hahahaha.... U funny sha..

U think every dude wantz u to laugh? How i wish u saw wat i ve written b4 deleting it, u go curse mii tire....

Buh all d same u b lady ( In Fela's tune).
Zooms off 2 oda thread where its all yab...
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by gebest: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
theSpark:
It's not a strange request.

When the overwhelmingly PDP majority Nasarawa State House of Assembly wanted to sack Gov Tanko Almakura of the APC, he (Almakura) ran to President Goodluck for help. It was Goodluck who called the PDP assembly men to order.

The APC can also toe that line.
for Ifayose? Never! It could be 4 any other gov'r maybe mimiko or whatever, but for fayose na "rest in peace" be em name.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by gebest: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
That's good to know. Please send my regards to her.
i will
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by olu77(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Am I the only one that belive Fayose will complete his tenure.

Yes. Meanwhile, I am of the opinion that Olisah Metuh is mocking Fayose by calling on Buhari or is it that Olisah's memory is that short.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
menix:

hahahaha.... U funny sha..

U think every dude wantz u to laugh? How i wish u saw wat i ve written b4 deleting it, u go curse mii tire....

Buh all d same u b lady ( In Fela's tune).
Zooms off 2 oda thread where its all yab...
Curse you? No, I won't do that. I will only wish you what you have typed. I'm not the cursing type. I'm a peacemaker. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of GOD."~Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Afroconnect: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stupid dumb talk from PDP. Fayose is a killer and a public nuiscance. Why would Buhari help him?

Fayose should be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
eleyin gidi gan ooo, that's wonderful, I've finally seen a matured gal here not all these indomie kids.
I'm sorry, I watched *Checkmate* growing up, it was the best soap then later after the storm, beyond our dream and shadows
We cool. *chop knuckle* Checkmate is one soap I can't remember. It's either I didn't watch it or was too young to understand the story. After the storm, shown every Thursday on NTA Network. Singing: "oh what next, after the storm" (not too sure of the lyrics). I remember one soap in which Bob-Manuel, Ego Boyo and one guy were siblings; was it checkmate? Can't remember jare. We are talking of 1990/ 1991/1992 here.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Caseless: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
u are so so on ur own in this case. Fayose can only spend a year in office.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC has once again shown that it is a very bitter, vindictive and undemocratic entity with sole aim of "conquering" real and imaginable political enemies to further their own selfish political interests rather than the interest of the public. They are aware that another 26-0 await them on Saturday, hence, they want to do "pull him down". The basis of this impeachment move is laughable and unpatriotic. The fact that the so-called Speaker is in Court to "claim his mandate" also make their move futile and illegal. Let it be known that there is nothing they can do to remove Ayo Fayose from office.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by san316(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Like seriously? Nah nah nah.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Brother, Ayo Fayose will complete his term. There is nothing those APC bitter people can do about it

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by nicklaus40: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
yes u are the only one
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by olu77(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, Ayo Fayose will complete his term. There is nothing those APC bitter people can do about it

I am sorry bro, Fayose is cursed if you know him personally tell him to visit the nearest Mountain of Fire. It's obvious from the rude way he campaigned against Buhari who is old enough to be his father. He went too far which means the rumours we heard about how he treated his father while he was alive is also true. Fayose's problem is deeper than you can comprehend
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by anonimi: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
eluquenson:
Fayose is simply a bastard man, he needs to leave like he did during Obasanjo regime.

All their(PDP) malicious statements is uncalled for and very derogatory, how on earth will you wish your fellow Nigerian dead, he has forgotten that he can die before Buhari.
He must be impeached before May 29, 2015.

Signed: eluquenson

We are back to the days of military and civilian DICTATORSHIP, not so

Is this why you voted Buhari to be doing kangaroo impeachment of Speakers, Senate Presidents, governors like OBJ did in his days?

Let us see how far that will take our hard won democracy!

[img]http://achaabdan.files./2014/09/idi-amin.png[/img]
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by rebranded(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Help the same Fayose that wished him dead

with numerous evil adverts in PUNCH newspaper
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by HzRF(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Don't mind dem
Dey are jesters
Gov =16-0
Presidential/REP/SENATOR =16-0
STATE HOA=?? (26-0)

What else
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Elslim: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
stronger:

Lol. . After Fayose wished death on GMB, he should now save Fayose abi? lol. .

Anyway, as much as I despise Fayose, he should be impeached only if there are clear impeachable offences.

But it would be quite nice if GMB calls a meeting with the lawmakers and appeals to them to let it slide. That is the best way to repay your enemy. Repay him with kindness.

Never repay a Nigerian enemy wiv kindness...
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by kolaaderin: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:

i dont do local checkmate soup....... back in those days of Maria in Los Angeles. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Need To Resit WAEC Mathematics" - WAEC Registrar To Finance Minister / Is It Democratic That Clinton Got 2M Votes Than Trump But Lost The Elections? / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.