Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) (3661 Views)

114 Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode (pictures) / Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by blessingee: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos assembled For Akinwumi Ambode, APC candidate for Governor of Lagos State. This is after the comment of the Oba of Lagos that generated controversy across different quarters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by sammynash11(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ok na
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by kwaraauto: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice move
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lmao.

No comment. grin
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good!!! smiley

The Oba's words werent fair, I must admit..

But Igbo's shouldnt use that to change their mindset as to whom to vote for...

#OneNaija
#UnitedWeStand kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by StunningCEO: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
dey have been warned.....by d owners of d land....vote JK n pay d price... grin Igbos only know d language of force... grin..last warning..
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by jaysniggs: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy
Warris this?
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by otemanuduno: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015

Pls I just want to ask:

"What is now the fate of Jonathan's remaining bags of rice?"

My suggestion is that PEJ should find a way of selling them off and hand over the returns to Buhari for the betterment of this country. Selling it at #1000 per bag will do Nigerians citizens better, especially his Ibo brethren who voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by aderonila18: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi how far grin he he he your plan don fail o

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
I pray they do the right thing...
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by ozoigbondu: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
How do we know they are igbos undecided undecided undecided anyways wetin concern me with lagos other than the lagoon party......make i face my willie
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by dayo23(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Make dem no unite nah, na dem go suffer am.
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by bamidele029: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Another PDP failed propaganda , they will soon say Ambode has no certificate since this one no work grin
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by waternogetemeny: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
We shall know on saturday not this ur stage managed crowd not igbo.
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by blessingee: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC and PDC...Counter strategy in action... grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah! Yeah! The way obas crowded jona b4 d elections in d sw abi. Dnt worry Igbos will vote agbaje (out of curiosity).

1 Like

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by Ikengawo: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=50pt]EVERY ELECTION IN NIGERIA IS ABOUT IGBOS[/size]
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=40pt]WE ARE SPECIAL![/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by gists: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

Pls I just want to ask:

My suggestion is that PEJ should find a way of selling them off and hand over the returns to Buhari for the betterment of this country. Selling it at #1000 per bag will do Nigerians citizens better, especially his Ibo brethren who voted for him.
hahahaha
I think you should open a fresh thread for this. But leave out the tribal part. We've had more than enough.
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by dunkem21(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy I can only laugh.

See those guys faces grin
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by blessingee: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
dunkem21:

cheesy I can only laugh.

See those guys faces grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by eleko1: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
sad sad sad undecided Na wah for the King self.He wan put sand sand for Ambode,Tinubu/fashola Garri.
VickyRotex:
Good!!! smiley

The Oba's words werent fair, I must admit..

But Igbo's shouldnt use that to change their mindset as to whom to vote for...

#OneNaija
#UnitedWeStand kiss

I read am. Now say ur unku Jona dey rant about the issue indirect.Nah dem sabi Jare angry sad
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
make them no do am na,boys don ready for them.
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by chrisviral(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
O seet oo

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Buh na una dey always lose at the end of the day,how come?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
sad sad sad undecided Na wah for the King self.He wan put sand sand for Ambode,Tinubu/fashola Garri.I read am. Now say ur unku Jona dey rant about the issue indirect.Nah dem sabi Jare angry sad

angry The Oba no try seriously... But to avoid war, dem gats forgive am...

cheesy cheesy *Our* Unku Jona tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by abduljabbar8: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is good. Though their votes are not relevant. Ambode will win
Vote wisely
Vote Ambode
Vote APC

1 Like

Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by masseratti: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
What the Oba said was wrong and must be condemned but to start herd mentality in lagos will only make yorubas to vote strictly for Ambode,it will become we against them.what the Oba said is quite unfortunate,he shouldn't dabble into political affairs it's not his turf.
He has no right to choose talk less of endorse a candidate for lagosians,he really denigrate the throne not a stool oo...of Lagos.
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by eleko1: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
coolTrue talk.The Oba yaf done maximum damage aready.Only God fit helep Ambode.
VickyRotex:

angry The Oba no try seriously... But to avoid war, dem gats forgive am...

cheesy cheesy *Our* Unku Jona tongue tongue
u dey follow him go Otuoke undecided since mama P don waka go
Re: Igbos Assembled To Support Akinwunmi Ambode (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

Pls I just want to ask:

As an igbo man, I will gladly be the rice distributor nationwide and I pledge to do it to the best of my ability grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill / President Buhari Is Far Richer Than He Declares (PICTURE PROOF) / Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.