Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill (3652 Views)

Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 / Senate To Pass Whistle-blower Protection Bill In July / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
SIGN THE WHISTLE BLOWER PROTECTION BILL BUHARI.., stop making noise about fighting corruption.
GEJ signed the FOI act and APC members like Fashola refused to adhere to the law and even fought tooth and nail to bring his guy in after him to cover his tracks.
Buhari must sign the Whistle Blower Protection Bill 2015 it has been on his desk since June 2015, it helps to fight corruption, we must push him to sign that bill, if he is really serious about fighting corruption.
The Whistle Blowers Protection Bill sponsored by former Senator Ganiyu Solomon “seeks to provide for the manner in which individuals may, in the public interest, disclose information that relates to unlawful or other illegal conduct or corrupt practices of others; to provide for the protection against victimisation of persons who make these disclosures.
The bill defines the nature of an impropriety that qualifies for disclosure, the procedure for disclosure and the protection that would be given a whistleblower by government agencies.
It aims to give some measure of protection to individuals who give out information on alleged malfeasances in government to security agencies.
If Buhari signs this bill most of his crew in APC wil be in danger of prosecution, as well as it will keep the new administration in check because at any time a person can report the person dey thief for government, and he and his family will be protected.

Probing is fruitless without witnesses that will testify against the accused, if Buhari is serious about phitin kruption he must sign this bill to encourage and protect those that wish to expose the ITT among us!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by fr3do(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Whistleblower rights as of now is like the pinnacle of democratic society.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by rugipp(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Why na
Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by owobokiri(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
When it comes to fighting corruption, buhari is like that cunny man that swears he never eats meat but is always caught using his teeth to tear and distribute meat for others. .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by wtfCode: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2015
i just wanna give this dullard 1 year in office to see what he has done 4 this country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:
When it comes to fighting corruption, buhari is like that cunny man that swears he never eats meat but is always caught using his teeth to tear and distribute meat for others. .
I'm telling you! grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2015
wtfCode:
i just wanna give this dullard 1 year in office to see what he has done 4 this country.
Yeah cause the 100 days is a wash!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Where my people at!!!!

Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli barcanista Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE illmatic101 SUBMARINE M4gunners Ahaika23 Candyrain Owobokiri's

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots
Any clue on why The General hasn't signed the bill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by nationwide1(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:

I believe the amiable PMB will sign the bill considering his hard earned integrity.

But I tell if that bill is signed, you'll be shocked to discover that no politician in APC / PDP is clean enough to even serve as a councilor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2015
fr3do:
Whistleblower rights as of now is like the pinnacle of democratic society.
My Dear you said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2015
nationwide1:

I believe the amiable PMB will sign the bill considering his hard earned integrity.

But I tell if that bill is signed, you'll be shocked to discover that no politician in APC / PDP is clean enough to even serve as a councilor.
Well nationwide1 are you ready to report for duty because we need fresh faces in Aso Rock instead of these old cargos that chop for decades

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by nationwide1(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:
Well nationwide1 are you ready to report for duty because we need fresh faces in Aso Rock instead of these old cargos that chop for decades
I'm ready but I'll be more strict than PMB.

During my university days, I was accused of high-handedness because I insisted on due process and transparency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by carnegiefan: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2015
He will NEVER sign it because it will expose his dishonest war against corruption as a ruse to victimize the powerless in Nigeria.

I double dare him to sign it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by landinfo: 3:13am On Aug 22, 2015
@op Where ya sauce naw Anyway 'm waiting on the #LyingLiarz to cu.m & defend their messiah grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:10am On Aug 22, 2015
nationwide1:

I'm ready but I'll be more strict than PMB.

During my university days, I was accused of high-handedness because I insisted on due process and transparency.
That's what we need War on Indisipline part 2 wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2015
landinfo:
@op
Where ya sauce naw
Anyway 'm waiting on the #LyingLiarz to cu.m & defend their messiah grin grin grin
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/senate-passes-46-bills-in-10-minutes/
Signed by House of Rep and Senate but The General has yet to sign anything yet, wus up wit dat?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2015
carnegiefan:
He will NEVER sign it because it will expose his dishonest war against corruption as a ruse to victimize the powerless in Nigeria.

I double dare him to sign it.
yes and September is around the corner are we going to demand a Minister list or are we still going to listen to excuses?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by Adminisher: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2015
LIES, LIES and more LIES.
A bill passed during GEJ era and kept under the table someone is now saying Buhari does not want to sign me Let us wait and see. There is a strong team at the Presidency working on a new cabinet, fiscal issuesand bills, I am sure they will soon represent the bill for signing. It could also be there are other related anti corruption bills coming. Let us wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Adminisher:
A bill passed during GEJ era and kept under the table someone is now saying Buhari does not want to sign me Let us wait and see. There is a strong team at the Presidency working on a new cabinet, fiscal issuesand bills, I am sure they will soon represent the bill for signing. It could also be there are other related anti corruption bills coming. Let us wait and see.
GEJ was in office in June 2015?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Adminisher:
A bill passed during GEJ era and kept under the table someone is now saying Buhari does not want to sign me Let us wait and see..

Is this the extent you can go to defend this regime's attempt on hypocrisy.

The Law was passed by the Senate on June 10, 2015 after Buhari's inauguration.

17 days to go, Nigerians are waiting for Mr President and V. President to declare their assets publicly as Yar'dua and Jonathan did in 2007.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:54am On Aug 22, 2015
I'm just interested in Aisha Buhari's worth. A Billionaire who refused to lend her husband common N17 million for APC presidential nomination form.

It is Aisha Buhari and her children's Assets that is making the incorruptible General renege on his promise.

It is time to expose the conduit through which monies and contracts have been flying away unnoticed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:54am On Aug 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is this the extent you can go to defend this regime's attempt at hypocrisy.

The Law was passed by the Senate on June 10, 2015 after Buhari's inauguration.

17 days to go, Nigerians are waiting for Mr President and V. President to declare their account publicly as Yar'dua and Jonathan did in 2007.
absolutly we are waitingooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by biafranqueen: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I'm just interested in Aisha Buhari's worth. A Billionaire who refused to lend her husband common N17 billion for APC presidential nomination form.

It is Aisha Buhari and her children's Assets that is making the incorruptible General renege on his promise.

It is time to expose the conduit through which monies and contracts have been flying away unnoticed.
Excatly they think we don't know why no ministers have been appointed. It is easy to fire old workers bring in your people and move monies around. Only gulliable ones believe those masturbators stories of taking his sweet time to put the best of the best in positions....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by shaddoww: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by francizy(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't worry..

Buhariphobia will sign the bill come 2019 when he's done sucking the nation's treasuries with straws...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by lordtech(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by M4gunners: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Then one need to think very well if this shouting we were hearing during campaign was only tto win people's heart? Up to this moment i only see him going after some PDP’S members and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by fr3do(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:
That's what we need War on Indisipline part 2 wink

War on indiscipline 1 was a degrading scheme that reduced people to cattle that need to be flogged for there to be order.
It promoted indiscipline in itself, the truest form of discipline is one from person that sees being discipline as a civic responsibility not because he doesn't want to be flogged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by Agwoden(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari's integrity and body language will sign the bill - Liar Mohammed
Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by AprokoMan: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I'm just interested in Aisha Buhari's worth. A Billionaire who refused to lend her husband common N17 million for APC presidential nomination form.

how could she have lent her husband a dime when the DULLARD openly proclaimed that his net worth was not more than a million naira plus 100 wretched cows. she tried to play the "loyal poor man's wife role" to an extent; but the DULLARD blood in her couldn't cover her act for long.......the biitch wore a wristwatch worth 10 million naira on the inauguration day! grin grin
Re: Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill by owobokiri(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

If not for the sectional press that has been burnishing his image relentlessly, dude would have unravelled by now. . This fabricated character has been living a double life for long and needs to be put in a spot and exposed effectively. He was the one that created overnight billioniares, the likes of Elrufai by bombarding this group of fulani "consultants" with billions of naira worth of PTF contracts. They in turn helped bankroll his run for the presidency. Those kind of dirty underhand dealings/favouratism are not considered wrong in buharis world because the loot is still very much within the "family". . . He will only bare his desert fangs when dealing with five percenters. . Nevertheless, the only way to unearth and reveal the real buhari to Nigerians is to force him to start a wholistic war against corruption. . Let's see how he goes after the likes of Danjuma and Obasanjo or Babangida. . , totally corrupt men who are very much aware that this fake lives a double life and will spill the beans if push comes to shove. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi Declares Assets / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.