Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" (3482 Views)

Our Target Is To Make Lagos Third Largest Economy In Africa – Ambode / PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Atlantian: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
omololu2020:
little boy,why couldn't ibos wit dia 47perc majority mak d clueless one win in lagos
Because katsina, kano and kaduna breed kids like chicken. Their population despite boko exploit keeps increasing.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by omololu2020(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
Because katsina, kano and kaduna breed kids like chicken. Their population despite boko exploit keeps increasing.
omo ibo I thought ur pple are d majority in kano,kaduna and lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by 7lives: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
This OP is another tribalist in the league of Fashola, Oba Lil Wayne Akiola. Igbos are NOT cowards and Lagos is NOT a yoruba land, but a former Federal Capital developed with Niger Delta oil money. Currently, the best revenge from the Igbos should be, buying more Lagos swamps and building more sky scrappers, fielding Igbos as State and Federal Reps members in Igbo dominated locations like Satellite, Alaba International, Agric, Lekki, Festac and other locations. At the moment, there is a job to be done, and that is voting a non-tribal Lagosian called Jimi Agbaje.

This is one election that Igbos MUST make sure they are respected. We needed a free and fair election, 47% of Lagosians are Ibos, so if we factor in the statistics of other ethnic group in Lagos, then Yoruba population here is lower than that of Igbos in this Lagos and guess what ? Yorubas only leave in swamps which they end up selling, and not on high brow areas. How can the swamp dwellers now challenge the vibrant wealthy Igbo class.

Jews of Africa.....Vote Jimi.

Yoruba are swap dwellers?, has it really occurred to you that Yoruba can exterminate you guys. without firing a single shot.
Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by austinvsb1(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
This OP is another tribalist in the league of Fashola, Oba Lil Wayne Akiola. Igbos are NOT cowards and Lagos is NOT a yoruba land, but a former Federal Capital developed with Niger Delta oil money. Currently, the best revenge from the Igbos should be, buying more Lagos swamps and building more sky scrappers, fielding Igbos as State and Federal Reps members in Igbo dominated locations like Satellite, Alaba International, Agric, Lekki, Festac and other locations. At the moment, there is a job to be done, and that is voting a non-tribal Lagosian called Jimi Agbaje.

This is one election that Igbos MUST make sure they are respected. We needed a free and fair election, 47% of Lagosians are Ibos, so if we factor in the statistics of other ethnic group in Lagos, then Yoruba population here is lower than that of Igbos in this Lagos and guess what ? Yorubas only leave in swamps which they end up selling, and not on high brow areas. How can the swamp dwellers now challenge the vibrant wealthy Igbo class.

Another i.diot spotted! Dont worry, we ll know who owns lagos when the yawa eventually gas. Keep ranting till then.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by austinvsb1(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2015
dazey:
I'm a Yoruba guy my vote is for Jimmy Agbaje

No you are not! Only a b.astard omo oodua will vote jimmy agbaje on saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by quickly: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2015
JayKay or Jimi Kayode Agbaje after Saturday he will backflip his promises i can guarantee. Meanwhile he is in the wrong party, NO PDP in LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by dunkem21(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2015
dazey:
I'm a Yoruba guy my vote is for Jimmy Agbaje

Some Yorubas are taking this opportunity to support and enthrone Agbaje ..while others are just hating.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Just like we owe 67% of lands in Abuja according to El-rufai former FCT minister, d same fate will befall lagos until d time they start begging for political office in Nigeria since the only thing u people luv so much is insulting the Igbo Nation.
Am suppose to live and establish my business in Enugu, but all arrangements have been adjusted to get it established in Lagos by 2016 with staff strength of 96. Our employment policy is to source our recruits down East and bring them to Lagos.
Until the Yoruba nation gets sense, we wouldn't stop until... But for now, let's keep managing our 43% of total lagosian population. We are progressing. We give Lagos only 25 yrs to become an Igbo enclave. Am happy I will be alive to celebrate the first Igbo governor of Lagos.
I have read a lot of articles written by Yorubas against the Igbos, but on saturday we shall reply them. Though APC will win, we will still get some lawmakers into lagosian legislature just as we did in Abuja defending the Igbo National Interest, as well as the Igbo Lagosian Interest.
As for that Oba, he should get ready to defend himself at the ICC.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

Another i.diot spotted! Dont worry, we ll know who owns lagos when the yawa eventually gas. Keep ranting till then.
Cowards. On the table of men, we knw who we expect to see, not an oduoa.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 08, 2015
omololu2020:
men ibos are comedian,,,agbaje and ambode are both yoruba men.agbaje is from ikorodu,while ambode is a yoruba man,so I av no problm wit u votin a yoruba man.but my question is dat why do d ibo candidate under apga also endorse Ambode wit oda 9 political parties in lagos,why can't u guys vote him as d governor of lagos state,cos ibos are d majority undecided
Becos we have an interest to protect. The fact that both of them are yoruba makes it easier. With fairly ijaw population in lagos, tinubu empire will be threatened on saturday.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 08, 2015
7lives:

Yoruba are swap dwellers?, has it really occurred to you that Yoruba can exterminate you guys. without firing a single shot.
Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it.
Noise makers. Cowards
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by oduastates: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:

Continue ranting.
It is only a matter of time before the land starts treating you like outsiders that you actually are.
It will only takes a royal edict.
That power trip is from access to SW consumers. That will get cut off first . Then it will turn to turning buying of land to leasing.
After that it will be the turn of the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:50am On Apr 08, 2015
bogzyboy:
Igbos are already suggesting as a better alternative or antidote to the new opposition APC that has given the Igbo and the Ijaw-dominated PDP a black eye in Nigeria with their historic victory last Saturday.

They now argue in desperation for the South/South, the Middle Belt and the Southeast to come together to take back the Federal Government away from the Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba gang-up before Buhari and Osinbajo's inauguration. Can you believe that? I wish them luck in their new venture
What in the good lord's name is this rubbish called "South/South"?!

I think what the Ibos continually fail to recognize is that peoples like the Edos/Itshekiris etc are brothers/cousins to the Yorubas, so attempts to bring hatred between them through politics will always fail. They might be separated in a political mapping i.e the antics on Nnamdi Azikiwe in dividing the Western Region, but when it comes down to the come down, they will always have their siblings' back.

Ibos need to learn to live with, and respect, others. Antagonizing people doesn't earn you any kudos in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Typical Yoruba OP always thinking and wondering 24/7 what an igbo man is doing. GEJ chose to surround himself with igbo people, they blame it on the Igbos. FYI OBJ a Yoruba man surrounded himself with far more Igbos than GEJ...have you ever asked why? It's TRUST. An igbo man trust is unrelenting even in the face of death...rather than betray you, he will die. Can I say the same for Yoruba? I couldn't.

Keep having sleepless night because of the Igbos. For every minute you are investing your time and energy on this, an igbo man is acquiring your land and property.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by whitecat1: 3:50am On Apr 08, 2015
The fact we are even discussing this makes me think that something is very very wrong with the Yoruba!

harde2lah:
This is really thought provoking. Let the Yorubas keep forming "sophisticated". I'm tired of fighting for any Yoruba cause.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Cholls(m): 4:02am On Apr 08, 2015
my brothers fine i agree jimi is our son but abt our igbo brothers born,marry and bread in lagos for years aint they deserving to be lagosian?. Let us forgive and forget bro. I love them no matter what
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Hehehe.

Yoruba and Igbo noisemakers! Abeg I need your contributions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2243088/yoruba-politicians-smarter-than-igbo
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
No, Anambra and Enugu belong to Igbos and can not be shared. Oshogbo and Ibadan are also Yoruba states that can not be shared, but Lagos belongs to no one, we are buying everywhere, in 2025, that's 10 years from now, you will hardly see a Yoruba landlord in most part of up town Lagos. We are buying everywhere my brother.

The fact that your hosts have graciously allowed you to buy property does not mean the state belongs to you. Have you ever heard a Hausa or any other tribe trying to claim Lagos? No, because they are poliically smart and proud of their home states and heritage. You need to learn from them and show some pride in your own home states. Instead of trying to claim Lagos which will never belong to you, you should encourage your own leaders to develop SE states.

Unfortunately, Igbos are gluttons for insults and punishment, and comments like yours are the reason why hostility towards Igbos has increased and may continue to do, until Igbos learn to respect themselves.

I love Igbos but they must learn to behave themselves and show gratitude.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by AustineE1: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2015
omololu2020:
men ibos are comedian,,,agbaje and ambode are both yoruba men.agbaje is from ikorodu,while ambode is a yoruba man,so I av no problm wit u votin a yoruba man.but my question is dat why do d ibo candidate under apga also endorse Ambode wit oda 9 political parties in lagos,why can't u guys vote him as d governor of lagos state,cos ibos are d majority undecided
its nt necessary,we dont want you yorubas to go on mass suicide,we already have some house of REPs seats for now and by next electn,we will go for governorship and senate...small by small we are getting their.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by austinvsb1(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2015
ferderick:
Just like we owe 67% of lands in Abujaaccording to El-rufai former FCT minister, d same fate will befall lagos until d time they start begging for political office in Nigeria since the only thing u people luv so much is insulting the Igbo Nation.
Am suppose to live and establish my business in Enugu, but all arrangements have been adjusted to get it established in Lagos by 2016 with staff strength of 96. Our employment policy is to source our recruits down East and bring them to Lagos.
Until the Yoruba nation gets sense, we wouldn't stop until... But for now, let's keep managing our 43% of total lagosian population. We are progressing. We give Lagos only 25 yrs to become an Igbo enclave. Am happy I will be alive to celebrate the first Igbo governor of Lagos.
I have read a lot of articles written by Yorubas against the Igbos, but on saturday we shall reply them. Though APC will win, we will still get some lawmakers into lagosian legislature just as we did in Abuja defending the Igbo National Interest, as well as the Igbo Lagosian Interest.

You mean your drug trafficking business with 96 drug pushers from the east. Dont worry your time in SW is almost up!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Pdp and divisive politricks is dead on arrival. For continous development, Ambode is who we want!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Chiaka(f): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Who ever wrote this is trying to sabotage Jimi Agbaje. He means well for Lagos State and Lagos People his people. His people should support him and not bring him down. Enough of Tinubu running Lagos. Other Lagos should also be given a chance. Oba Should respect Both Ambode and Agbaje they are both his sons, whoever wins between them he should offer his support as an elder state man and not create division among his children.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by omololu2020(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2015
AustineE1:

its nt necessary,we dont want you yorubas to go on mass suicide,we already have some house of REPs seats for now and by next electn,we will go for governorship and senate...small by small we are getting their.
how many house of rep sit do lagos hav,dat u are sayin u hav som...governor of lagos state,omo ibo u can keep on makin mouth on d internet sha,hope it is ambode u will vote on saturday,so u won't b drown in d lagoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by omololu2020(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2015
ferderick:

Becos we have an interest to protect. The fact that both of them are yoruba makes it easier. With fairly ijaw population in lagos, tinubu empire will be threatened on saturday.
omo ibo,jeg was sent back to otuoke even wit all d ibos vote,,,so no shakin on saturday

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Fash20: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
Story, this election on Saturday will shock you. This is where Tinubu and criminal Oba will understand the power of majority, cos Igbos are majority of residents in Lagos at 47%. Where do you see Yoruba communities in Lagos ? Go to Satellite, Agric, Ladipo, Alaba, Trade Fair etc; These are 96% Igbo dominated, then show me any community that has 96% Yoruba dominance on this no-man's land. You cant find it, so Yorubas are actually at a loss here, you people are noisy cowards.
continue dreaming. When the time comes we will kick all the flat heads(igbos) out of Lagos
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Atlantian: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

We are not afraid of yawa, AK47 doesnt decide who handles it. We all can afford it, dont we ?
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by aderonila18: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jimi is playing a dangerous game and it will consume him. See what he has been sharing around

Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by oduastates: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

No you are not! Only a b.astard omo oodua will vote jimmy agbaje on saturday.

He is not yoruba . You can check his post history.
Re: Jimmy Agbaje As Governor Advances The Plan To Make Lagos A "No Man's Land" by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
ferderick:
Just like we owe 67% of lands in Abuja according to El-rufai former FCT minister, d same fate will befall lagos until d time they start begging for political office in Nigeria since the only thing u people luv so much is insulting the Igbo Nation.
I don't know about others, but the truth is majority of us are trying to have fun by saying Lagos is a no man's land. Every LAND has an owner and LAGOS belongs to the whole Yorubas. There is no conscious effort on the Igbos to take over Lagos. About the company I mentioned above, we are only moving to Lagos for strategic reasons and will relocate the headquarters back to Enugu after 5 years. Our employment policy is to identify our workers, profile them and lure them to our side no matter where they are found. We don't accept applications but scout our potential employees. This policy also ensures a rough representation of all genders and tribe in our payroll. The first fully Nigerian company is what we are trying to build.
Lagos belong to the YORUBAS, but the IGBOS have the right to vote for their choice.
Sai Buhari
Sai Jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest / July 29th 1966 Coup Wasn't A Coup But An Orchestrated Genocide / Must Read: How Many Christians Are Creating Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.