Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark (2794 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by AgentMS: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
A former Minister of Information, Chief Edwin Clark, has pledged to work with the President-Elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.).

He said he will support him the way he supported the late President, Alhaji Umaru Yar’Adua.

Clark stated this in a congratulatory message sent to the President-elect, who contested the presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress against President Goodluck Jonathan of the peoples Democratic Party in the March 28 presidential election.

He said, “I congratulate you and reassure you that as you get to commence the process of peaceful transition and government, you will have my full support, as a man who strongly believes in the unity of Nigeria, just as I supported our most respected late President, Umaru Yar’Adua, and his successor, President Jonathan, as along as you will, at all times, uphold the dignity of Nigeria and those things that bind us together as one united country.

“Remember that part of our old National Anthem, which says, ‘Though tribe and tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand.’

“This was exactly what the late Nelson Mandela of South Africa stood for, and the late Martin Luther Kings Jnr of the United States of America fought and died for.”

He said he was happy that the President conceded defeat, an action, he said, disappointed the nation’s distractors, both within and outside the country.

These unnamed enemies, he said, had thought that the result of the elections would not be accepted by any of the two major contestants and thereby create a chaotic situation in the country.

If this had been done, he explained, the action would have satisfied those prophets of doom, whmo he said felt there would be no more Nigeria after the 2015 general elections.

Clark however insisted that every citizen of the country must be treated equally and should also be respected.

He said the minorities of the South-South region had supported and worked with every government in Nigeria, and that they waited for 50 years before it pleased God to make of them the ruler of the country.

He said he and the people of the region remain grateful because of this.

Clark said, “We remain grateful for that and no one has faulted the majority ethnic group for ruling over the years.

“This is the principle I have always stood for and supported. But some people misunderstood me.”

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Obey the last order.

Fall in line

Jonathan just realized he is alone. All those he thought were behind him are just sycophants

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by theV0ice: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
The greatest support you can show Buhari is returning all the stolen money you have under your hat.

16 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by LubricatingOil: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Obey the last order.

Fall in line

Jonathan just realized he is alone. All those he thought were behind him are just sycophants

Again, the ibos have been used and dumped in trash can. They were everywhere online insulting Buhari and APC while their slave masters are busy writing congratulatory massages to him.

Sucks to be a slave.

17 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by xpac01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
The hentch men pledging support while tout somewhere are killing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by ademega(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
O je bi

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by Young03(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Did i read all ds
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Again, the ibos have been used and dumped in trash can. They were everywhere online insulting Buhari and APC while their slave masters are busy writing congratulatory massages to him.

Sucks to be a slave.

I mean do they have a choice. Their future has been negotiated by the masters. They are just making noise online

Asari, Tompoli, Clarke have all pledged allegiance. The scapegoat would be Uwazuruike

7 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by LubricatingOil: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

I mean do they have a choice. Their future has been negotiated by the masters. They are just making noise online

Asari, Tompoli, Clarke have all pledged allegiance. The scapegoat would be Uwazuruike

Even becoming Ijaw slaves? How low can they go? Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gbese!!!!
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by Babe2sure(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm......baba has finally pledged his allegiance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by gebest: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Do u ve a choice b4?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The same corrupt people who brainwashed and deceived Jonathan are now turning their evils to Buhari.

I trust my General.

Edwin Clark should be ready to spend the remaining part of his life at Ikoyi Prisons.

Foolish people!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by biafranqueen: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
The US silent invasion Nigeria is being colonized right under our nose and some are so gullible!
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sir
Take ur support and drink ogogoro with it

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by drtwist(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why will u not support Buhari when most of your planted project are still incomplete. Ur university and the rest.
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by theV0ice: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
The US silent invasion Nigeria is being colonized right under our nose and some are so gullible!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

they have come again..............

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by LubricatingOil: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:

Whoteva !

Sai Buhari!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by ChinemeOkpan: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:

How are you my sister?

How is life?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by phlemzy: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let the tribal e-rats keep ranting, their masters are already pledging their allegiance one by one.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by calebbintus: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Naso
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by KINGpharoah: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
This Old Man, u still want to chop money in this new government, retire sef..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:

You mean after Jonathan was brutally beaten like a snake at the polls you suddenly remembered all these conspiracy theories

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by iamrealdeji(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
The greatest support you can show Buhari is returning all the stolen money you have under your hat.
Edwin Clark has no self respect

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by IGBOSON1: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Even becoming Ijaw slaves? How low can they go? Pathetic.

^^^Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by IGBOSON1: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Sucks to be a slave.

^^^How where the 'ibos used and dumped in the trash can' as you say? And i ask again, where are you from?....Just so we can address this 'slave' thing in proper perspective!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by tombra30(f): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
clerk has nt said anything bad
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
tombra30:
clerk has nt said anything bad

Ebiere, tebra?
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by ofala(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well said, Pa Clark...

I saw nothing wrong or 'betraying" in his statement BUT....

Does he have any other option than "supporting" Mr President?

...Nigeria is for all of us...let's join hands and take it to where GMB is looking at

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by omololu2020(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
I thought ibos on nairaland wia sayin ijaws will go to war if Jonathan lost d election lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by whitecat1: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Like you have a choice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Insists That Dakuku Peterside Will Be Rivers States Next Governor / Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCON, GCFR Is Rare Gem / Breaking News : Akwa Ibom Refinery To Produce 50,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.