Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (67149 Views)

New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Aitee1: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
What is this

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Accurate11(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
I rather be gal than Fu*k dis man.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Pennywise(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Definitely a man

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by horlakunle25(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
him or her Chai! Part of Jona abandon project!!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by nwadiuko1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
lol shey him
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ROFTL grin shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some men like them like this: muscular and masculine

Different strokes, folks.....
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Rockstar2014(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op why are you saying this person is a woman, na man I see for there nau.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by shilz(f): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
No front, no back..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by nwadiuko1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wey dem boobsies na

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by dotna(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
wey the popcorn ?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by 3kay945(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Uwak goes cover less, undecided

Was expecting to see some boobs or curve tongue

Not macho man. cool

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by tsarevich(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][left][/left] yes ooo
adanduka:
THIS IS A MAN!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by petkoffDrake(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Wallahi, she has worsened the situation!!
Her 6 packs is bigger than her b000bz! shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

It was better when we suspected she was 'female'....

Modified:

Aswear na Tony Tetuila be that! angry angry

See what ur saying to ur fellow woman... There is God Ooo smiley
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by TolaniLuv: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
A picture of her Toto will prove us all wrong . Till then Stories for D Gods
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by PAINGAIN: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai! Nigerians una fit kill person with laff o. Some pple's comments ehn, na wao! As for d topic, that girl is a man.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by petkoffDrake(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
shilz:
No front, no back..

U nko? U get atall? Put pix let's see
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by skondo09(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
i cant see any feminism identity of him, mayb we shld #godownlow

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kessiah: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
Where's the b00bs naa? This guy is just flaunting his packs undecided
I no see anything o, d guy packs just resemble woman own

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by teehai(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
this guy is just flaunting his packs ......lol
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Idrismusty97(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai! This one is even more muscular than i am.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by COvo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Will this 'girl' ever get married? I wonder how she acts in Bed

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by maureeoy: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
NAIRALAND is the best place to visit when u are sad. i don laugh o i don tire.
all in the name of sports... i dont know ... since she likes herself the way he\she is lets not judge
she is not a she oooo to me sha.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by deleskizy: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
This girl has completely lost is. What is she trying to show off? Breast or muscular chest (Oyan abi Ige) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Namdeenero(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
yuncka:
I rushed in to see a COSSYlicious boobs, only to see Silvester Stallone... lipsrsealed

total turn off!!!

this man will even make a gay turned down to impotency.!!!

grin Lwkmd!!! This comment don kill me

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by MrHighSea: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Miss Taribo
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by themodernman: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
akinyemibalogs:
Lmao...To think that she is my name sake oo..Well we all had doubt on whether the super falcon star, Cynthia was a real female.. Well she has gone topless to show us that she might be one..She shared these photos on her IG page with caption:

, *“Thirst trap ?? **�������� �� im just a woman ��Label me Not ��Another Headline ? Hell Yeah

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/confused-super-falcon-star-cynthia-uwak.html

Lol @ "she might be one"

D yabbing don dey get to her finally. Ntor tongue
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Definitely a L E S B I A N

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Desmondkk(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok,he try

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by themodernman: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
I pity d man dat marries ds one...

He(Cynthia) go turn her (husband) to punching bag.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
She may have taken excess steroids

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.