Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More (2135 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by folay66(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Obasanjo-and-Buhari-360x225-300x188.jpg[/img]

The President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, and former
President Olusegun Obasanjo on Tuesday held a secret
meeting in Lagos.
Our correspondent learnt that the meeting which held at
the Presidential wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport,
lasted for almost an hour.
The meeting, it was learnt, was the first meeting the two
would have since Buhari was declared winner of the
presidential election on April 1.
It was learnt that Buhari and other All Progressives
Congress leaders had come to Lagos for a thank you visit
and to campaign for the party’s governorship candidate,
Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, but had a meeting with Obasanjo
before setting out to campaign in the Orile area of the
state.
A member of the President-elect’s entourage said, “Gen.
Buhari and former President Obasanjo were in the inner
lounge of the presidential wing of the airport where they
held a secret meeting for almost an hour.
“The National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-
Oyegun, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, Senator Chris Ngige and
many of us were made to stay at the main lounge
throughout the meeting. We do not really know what was
discussed but it must have been very sensitive.”
Meanwhile, the Northern Christian Leaders Eagle Eyes
Forum, has said the group was not surprised that Buhari
won the poll.
The group had before the election endorsed Buhari to the
consternation of the Christian Association of Nigeria led by
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
The CAN condemned and distanced itself from the
endorsement.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna on Tuesday, Chairman of
the Forum, Pastor Aminchi Habu, also said under Buhari,
Nigeria would take its rightful position among the comity of
nations.
Saying that they have confidence that the president-elect
would steer the ship of the nation to greatness, the cleric
noted that he and his other colleagues, believed that the
Katsina-born-general deserved his electoral victory because
he worked for it.

The chairman, specifically hailed the National Leader of the
APC, Bola Tinubu, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar,
Senator Bukola Saraki, governors Rotimi Amaechi, Rabiu
Musa Kwankwaso, Magatakarda Wamako and Ahmed
Abdulfatai for working round the clock to ensure that
Buhari won the election.

“These men are not only quintessential politicians but also
political strategists in their own rights and so deserve
special commendation as they worked tirelessly to ensure
that Nigeria change for good,” he said.

BUHARI AND OBASANJO PLANNING AGAINST PDP

SOURCE : WWW.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Segziee(f): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2015
OBJ likes meddling sha......
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by cyril83(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Fayose's impeachment will be the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by dgr8truth(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Obj always looking for presidential relevance. He is flirting with GMB now, this same obj who plunge nigeria into serious mess. I wish GMB will have the balls to cut obj into seize.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by sosanova: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
They planning against Thief-nubu n Atiku and their allies
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Whatever they discussed, we are watching...
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Opinedecandid(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Old baba is power drunk.
He has always wanted to be in charge.
Very soon, when Buhari disagrees with him, he will release a book

'MY WATCH', 2nd edition.

Before you encourage Buhari to receive inputs hook, line and sinker from 'My Watch' author, tell me how better Nigerians and Nigeria fared under his rule.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by san316(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari is not as foolish as GEJ. He knows Tha Obj is a snake and he knows how to handle him effectively.

The useless GEJ thought he could win people's support through open confrontation with OBJ. He was damn wrong. Now he is on the road to political oblivion.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Chiaka(f): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
OBJ likes imposing himself. Buhari should beware.......He needs to stay off certain people so he can think clearly.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by hefty4real(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2015

Op! Op! -2x

how many times I call u?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Elslim: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari just delete dat fayose guy for me...
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Bizibi(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever they discussed, we are watching...
obj don come with im cunny ways.......
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Bizibi(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
san316:
Buhari is not as foolish as GEJ. He knows Tha Obj is a snake and he knows how to handle him effectively.

The useless GEJ thought he could win people's support through open confrontation with OBJ. He was damn wrong. Now he is on the road to political oblivion.
buhari won't do jack,as long as obj and the other generals are still alive....he will just try his best And go,think of how you will put food on your table don't wahala yourself......
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Bizibi:
My dear, we de watch oooooo grin
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Bizibi(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
My dear, we de watch oooooo grin
my brother na to put food for table and contribute your quota to your society,these men carry wahala fr head...
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by sammyj: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP is already dead to SAI OBJ when he tore his PDP membership card, next in line go down is Fayose the bastard !!!! cool
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Opinedecandid(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
san316:

The news is not about Goodluck. He has bowed out of the centre stage courageously and gracefully, unlike OBJ that required the resistance and objection of the NA and Nigerians before he left disgracefully and shamefully at the brink of an unconstitutional third term attempt.
So stop hauling more insults on GEJ.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by folay66(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:

The news is not about Goodluck. He has bowed out of the centre stage courageously and gracefully, unlike OBJ that required the resistance and objection of the NA and Nigerians before he left disgracefully and shamefully at the brink of an unconstitutional third term attempt.
So stop hauling more insults on GEJ.

Is OBJ that Bad?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by juman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bizibi:

Abi, he is not a good person. He ruined nigeria for more than 11 years.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by Opinedecandid(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
folay66:

Is OBJ that Bad?

I didn't say he is 'that bad', in your diction. Buy he is not 'that good', as well. Anyone who eats with him without the use of a very long spoon, does that at his peril.
I'm talking from hindsight as well as his antecedents, not mine.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More by folay66(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Full ny

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Katsina Lawmaker Dies / Another Fire Outbreak At Onitsha Today (PHOTOS) / Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.