Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai (2134 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by phemmyutd(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
*El-Rufai, four others to testify at CCT Oct 21 The Federal Government has told the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja that it now has sufficient evidence to establish that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, as a public officer, corruptly acquired several assets beyond his legitimate earnings The prosecutor, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs, SAN, equally told the appellate court that five witnesses lined- up against the Senate President, have all expressed their readiness to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, on October 21, to testify and tender exhibits against Saraki. It will be recalled that among those that the Federal Government billed to give oral testimony against Saraki are former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and current governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. A source said Governor El-Rufai said he's ready to testify and that he was the one who sold one of the assets that Saraki bought in Abuja which the government alleged he failed to list among the assets he acquired while in office as the governor of Kwara State . If he expose this in court, it will nail Saraki. The prosecution also told the court that Saraki has already been furnished with all the proofs of evidence against him, including copies of four separate assets declaration forms that he earlier submitted before the Code of Conduct Bureau, CCB. Jacobs urged the appellate court to dismiss the Saraki's appeal and order him to go to CCT and clear his name. He is also alleged to have owned and operated foreign bank accounts while being a public officer. Saraki, in his appeal, has challenged the legal propriety of the 13-count criminal charge preferred against him by the Federal Ministry of Justice. Protect me from politically motivated witch-hunt, Saraki begs Appeal Court However, Saraki, aside challenging the charges, also queried the constitutionality of the warrant of arrest initially issued against him by Chairman of the CCT, Justice Danladi Umar. Besides, the Senate President, through his team of lawyers led by J.B. Daudu, SAN, wants the higher court to ascertain whether or not the Justice Umar-led panel subscribed to the appropriate legal procedure when it ordered him to mount the dock and enter his plea to the charges despite preliminary objections against his trial. He raised 12 grounds of appeal against the CCT, supported by a 16-paragraph affidavit and four exhibits. Saraki also deposed another 17- paragraphed affidavit of urgency, wherein he urged the higher court to intervene and protect him from what he described as “a politically motivated witch-hunt.” He specifically urged the appellate court to suspend the proceeding of the tribunal pending the hearing and determination of the substantive appeal against the CCT. A’Court refuses plea to stop CCT’s proceedings At the resumed sitting on Friday, a three-man panel of judges led by Justice Moore Adumein, struck out the application by Saraki for a stay of further proceedings of the tribunal. It was the view of the panel that the application has been overtaken by events. Earlier, Saraki had through his counsel, argued that the CCT erred in law by going ahead with the trial despite that fact that “it was not properly constituted.” He contended that whereas the Constitution provides for a three-man panel to sit over cases brought before the tribunal, he said that only two judges sat on September 22 when he was docked. He claimed the composition of the tribunal was in violation of the 1999 Constitution, as amended. But the Court of Appeal refused to give in to such trivialities. www.olufamous.com/2015/10/saraki-i-have-facts-i-will-expose-you.html?m=1
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Mskrisx(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think this is getin' dirty
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by modath(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP, get better sauce, not this ogiri & kaun..

1 Like

Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by muri4mig(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
21st come fast pls. The journey to Kuje to cool his heel will be a short one for saraki. #sarakimustgo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by braine(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op, kindly format your post for better legibility.
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
"and the zoo is about to go down, let's get ready".
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by DuchessLily(f): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm...APC and their politics! Where is the CHANGE?
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by RockMaxi: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Saraki's trial will not get to any sensible ending but what I would like is the exposure of the writer of "the accidental public servant" anytime soon. angry

Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
staying tuned...
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why is oshiomole is nt talking?
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
This fight is getting dirtier
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
This fight is getting dirtier.hausa kill fulani no wahala
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Dannyset(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Politicians will settle themselves. They always leverage against themselves. You can't hardly box them into a corner. You can't nail Saraki that easy. It is to cheap for me.
So, leave them and bother about yourself.
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by MabraO: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
See the senseless source sef
Olufemi ko oluremi ni
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by Tombrook0: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR NAIJA USED AND TOKS

REG. TOYOTA PRADO TXL 2012 5.7M

RX330 2003 MODEL 2.7M

NAIJA USED RANGE SPORT 08, 3.5M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER TOK 2012 WINE COLOR ..5.3M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2007 TOK GREEN COLOR...2.7M

TOYOTA MATRIX 2003, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT 04, 950K

TOYOTA CAMRY MUSCLE 09, HYBRID PUSH TO START 1.6M

NAIJA USED HONDA PILOT 06, 1.350M

NISSAN PATHFINDER, 05 1.350M

TOYOTA COROLLA 2008, 1.250M

TOKS TOYOTA HILUX 2010 MODEL 2.2M

NAIJA USED HONDA EOD 850K

TOYOTA MATRIX 03, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA 2009 MODEL 1.250M

HONDA CIVIC 2007, 850K

NAIJA USED TOYOTA PICNIC 750K

TOK VOLVO V40, ASKING 1.050M

TOKS RX330 2003 MODEL 2.6M

TOK VOLVO S40 950K

FOR FUTHER ENQUIRES ON ANY OF THE CARS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA WHATAPP OR CALL

TOMRICH AUTOS
07061960316, 08082675816

WE DELIVER FIRST CLASS AUTO SALES SERVICE.

1 Like

Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by humblesteve(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
ok
Re: Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai by 4stylz: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Expose him na, I just hate politics

(1) (Reply)

Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss / See What This Mad Man Is Wearing, Was He Before? [photo] / List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.