Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) (82153 Views)

5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Claimed They Are Virgins. (photos) / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / Meet 6 Top Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Claims The Are Still Virgins – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by dmola(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op plz get ur fact right I no toolz απϑ seyi hunter aint V tlkless of Gin as for seyi I know her in prsn we grow up in same hood, we even went to the same primary sch ..so drop tht V shit
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Immortality(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
An ICT company, just opening for business and dealing in sales, supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires self-motivated, resilient, creative and energetic staff for immediate employment:
1. MARKETING EXECUTIVES
Requirements:
• Minimum qualification -BSC/HND or OND in any discipline
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Not less than 30 years of age
• Ready to resume immediately
• Minimum of Four years cognate experience, ICT environment will be an added advantage.
• Report presentation skills.
• Basic computer appreciation skill
2. OFFICE ASSISTANCE

Requirements:
• Minimum qualification –O’Level
• Must reside around Ikeja
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ready to resume immediately
Qualified candidates, ready to start up with the company, should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: abiolondon@yahoo.com
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by funluvy78(f): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
neyur:

I don't tink if she is has loose as you...sorryjustsaying.
and u would know how loose I am because....I really wonder why u are taking it personal *smh*4u
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by ikombe: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
blessingee:
3. ADOKIYE
like seriously dis babe na virgin undecided
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by AlomoReloaded: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
blessingee:

[url]newzonthestreetz..com/2015/04/meet-5-female-nigerian-celebrities-who.html[/url]
Lol.... my grandma self, na virgin!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by blessingee: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
dmola:

Op plz get ur fact right I no toolz απϑ seyi hunter aint V tlkless of Gin as for seyi I know her in prsn we grow up in same hood, we even went to the same primary sch ..so drop tht V poo

U went to the same school, how does that explain the fact that she isn't a virgin? If you said you dated her and put your John Thomas into effective use, ur submission would have made some sense...abeg no take laugh kill me grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Nwa4Jesus(f): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls the list is not complete without my name. Virgin ne virgin ko. How do we confirm it?
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by oyplus: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by neyur: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
funluvy78:
and u would know how loose I am because....I really wonder why u are taking it personal *smh*4u

I don't want to know beyond this. Cux ur dirty mind explains it all.
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
i guess men virginity don't count
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by pat077: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Are lesbians also virgin?
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Nosaghae(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
if I hear say guys never piss for these girls waist
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by johnstar(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
U mean say prick nvr touch toolz toto

Hmmm na lie

Wetn make she come dey carry dat big nyash for??
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
So? I dont giv a fvck about it
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Ujupsy: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinizia:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2289045_lady4_pngd28500d7bfbaad1db91df97f05e590a8

Let me get this straight. This girl above ^^ is a virgin?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf
it so funny abi ha aaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa virgin indeed

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
haibe:
I don't doubt them but what's the big deal if they are virgins? Infact I know many virgins girls than non virgins

Abeg hook me up, I don't have wrong intent bros. Thanks
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by imitor4us(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
;DVG in the making, hahaha!!! I can't take this. ;DVG in the making, hahaha!!! I can't take this.
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by DinhoMVP: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
I believe them because me too I'm one!
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by lilkelv(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tools, Virgin ma d*ck.....
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Seems there's a new meaning for the word "virginity " embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
blessingee:

[url]newzonthestreetz..com/2015/04/meet-5-female-nigerian-celebrities-who.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by ugunag(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
blessingee:
4. SEYI HUNTER
whoever it is hitting aint hitting it right cos she act like she need dick in her life
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
virgins ma ass!
because you lost yours to your landlord at age 12 grin
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by nairabetguru(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
1. CHIDINMA EKILEWO

Ms. Chidinma Ekilewho is popular for her first name is one singer who has captured the hearts of many from her Project Fame days and going on to sing ‘Kedike’ which instantaneously made her a household name in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

During an interview she declared she has never been intimate with a man before.

The Female Singer had reacted to her alleged compromising video scandal in 2013 by maintaining that it wasn’t her that people saw in the video that went viral and as a matter of fact, that she’s still a virgin.

“I didn’t make any compromising video o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a v*rgin o!” she said

2. TOLU ONIRU (TOOLZ)
Tolu Onirupopularly known as “Toolz” is a Nigerian media personality and OAP who in fact is described as one of the most voluptuous hips which has been the centre of arguments amongst her several fans.

The OAP once revealed she’s never been intimate with a man before while answering questions via her Twitter page. She also confessed that one of her hips is artificial.

3. ADOKIYE
Nigerian pop singer Adokiye in a recent interview spoke about not being in a relationship and when asked about getting intimate with the opposite gender said: “Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for, I’m still a virgin”.

She also caused a social media storm by offering her virginity to Islamic militants Boko Haram in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.

However, the 23-year-old musician and actress from Imo State, who is also a UN Ambassador of Peace, took the protest to the next extreme.

“It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,”she told Nigerian publication Vanguard.

“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”

4. SEYI HUNTER
When Afro-pop singer,Adokiye declared she was a virgin in a chat with Vanguard’s Potpourri recently, many thought she could possibly be the last of the virgins in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

But it seems there are others, at least one other, as another entertainer,Seyi Hunter has come out to declare she is a virgin as well.

When asked in a Vanguard interview about Intimacy and money, which was more important to her in a relationship, the actress said:

I know nothing about intimacy, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.

5. ANNABELLA ZWYNDILA
Upcoming actress and product of AMBO reality TV show – Adamawa State-born actress, Annabella Zwyndilawho is telling whoever cares to listen that her virginity is still intact despite massive harassment in the movie industry.

The Adamawa State-born actress even boasts that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband.

Zwyndila revealed this in an interview she granted which was published by the Sun. The fast rising star who was recently nominated for ZAFAA Awards as Best Upcoming Actress, acknowledges the challenges are enormous, but there is no going back on her decision to remain a virgin.

Her words: “A role that is supposed to be yours is taken from you because of one or two requests that you can’t meet. So, harassment is not only in the movie industry. It is everywhere… That side of me is dead until I get married.

Aside avoiding pre-marital intimacy I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about s-xually transmitted diseases and the fear of all those things really kept me away from intimacy. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no intimacy.”

Stop fulling yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Non of them are virgins tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
johnstar:
U mean say prick nvr touch toolz toto

Hmmm na lie

Wetn make she come dey carry dat big nyash for??
her toto na borehole
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by RaeMystix: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op, how do you know this guy's are all virgins? grin
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by redcliff: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinizia:
That list won't be complete with our own celebrity, Onila, the NL virgin. lipsrsealed
And tonto dike!
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Rastamann: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
What who is a virgin?
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Olodonairaland(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
blessingee:
4. SEYI HUNTER

Big lie this is -l-u-t
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by FEAO1985(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
rofl maybe they are backdoor virgins
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by danielmichael(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
God punish una...unam
Re: Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) by Edusouls(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
end time women,easily and carelessly flaunting lies everywhere with impunity, they are not virgins but virgons...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.