Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? (7250 Views)

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by aboyaji(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chacha eke is a dark skinned nollywood actress .

While

Keke Palmer is a dark skinned Hollywood actress too

Do they really look alike or not?

1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by amiskurie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Epic fail

No one can ever be like my keke
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg no carry my chacha eke compare that girl. even, i fit kill you because of chacha eke but too bad she dont know that someone like me exist.
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eke's nose dey pointed.. While,

Palmer's nose flat small..
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by aboyaji(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Too bad I'm also crushing on both ladies, hence, the spotting.

I am not a fan of nollywood movies, but I managed to watch this one few minutes ago where chacha played the role of a village girl. I was like pulling her outta the TV and giving her a kisskiss wink

In the movie, she looked exactly like keke Palmer. kiss

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by aboyaji(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

just imagine packing keke Palmer's hair backwards from the above picture, how would that be?
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
aboyaji:
just imagine packing keke Palmer's hair backwards from the above picture, how would that be?
it will be so kiss
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by aboyaji(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Abeg no carry my chacha eke compare that girl. even, i fit kill you because of chacha eke but too bad she dont know that someone like me exist.
amiskurie:
Epic fail
No one can ever be like my keke
I browsed keke Palmer's picture and showed the people I was watching the movie with at that time, they said "KEKE IS CHACHA NA". They started arguing that she was more beautiful in the picture than on screen and vise versa. I had to calm them by letting them know that KEKE wasn't CHACHA.

they were wowed! After telling them that keke was an American. cry
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some how..buh nt mch tho
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by amiskurie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
aboyaji:
I browsed keke Palmer's picture and showed the people I was watching the movie with at that time, they said "KEKE IS CHACHA NA". They started arguing that she was more beautiful in the picture than on screen and vise versa. I had to calm them by letting them know that KEKE wasn't CHACHA.

they were wowed! After telling them that keke was an American. cry

There's a lot difference to me o
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by bighead1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who are they abeg?
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by Airforce1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chacha my love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by otswag(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Taaa! Abegi!
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
They don't look alike. Sorry
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who is chacha eke? Is she who illblis was refering to in bank alerts- emekwanuobi ebele cha cha
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by DEllaluv(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cha cha pretty
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by swaggzo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
"GIVES THE OP DOGGYstyle ON THIS POOR THREAD, AND LEAVES"

angry
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by eyeon(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
That's "KEKE" by the right; beautiful...
The other "KEKE" that I know has 3 tyres.
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by eyeon(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Call her "CHACHA" cos I'll change that "EKE" once I marry her... *my wish*
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
They no resemble at all. Palmer is my crush ooo.
Re: Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
eyeon:
Call her "CHACHA" cos I'll change that "EKE" once I marry her... *my wish*
that's a nice wish. Where's ur money bag if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Most Oldest Stripper At 86 Years / Mahlagha Jaberi VS Aishwarya Rai ? / Celebrity Republic On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.