Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala (52129 Views)

Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by stronger: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rivers is definitely NUMBER ONE and the others come distant. .

However, the security forces this time will not condone or collaborate with the PDP thugs. Power has changed hands so they will behave themselves.

That means the PDP thugs will see fire for fire not like the last time when peshe was calling shots. She is still yet to recover from the shock! Elections must be free and fair

DAKUKU FOR GOVERNOR!!

3 Likes

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by nicklaus40: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
@op nice write up.i feel pdp will win in rivers buh apc to win lagos and imo

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
All battleground states will be hot come sat
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by georjay(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l dey look somehow at abia state it won't be hot but the rigging will be of galatic proportion
. An igbo fwend said all the senatorial seat in abia was allegedly snatched from apga by pdp via rigging...so if dt can happen...I see pdp rigging d gubernatorial elections too...buh it will result to violence I guess
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by cirmuell(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackMaria:

I wish,I know personally,I wud av reported you to the security agencies.
Hian see me see trouble grin unto wetin na. You didn't get my post.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by ayusco85(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
Researching. . . .

See u stalking lala's thread. Thread opened 12:55pm, FTC by donphilopus 12:55pm. No award or price for FTC
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by donphilopus: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
ayusco85:

See u stalking lala's thread. Thread opened 12:55pm, FTC by donphilopus 12:55pm. No award or price for FTC

cheesy grin Ah being no know o....
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by cirmuell(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackMaria:

I wish,I know personally,I wud av reported you to the security agencies.
Hian see me see trouble grin unto wetin na?. You didn't get my post, like Op stated they are volatile states so you should expect violence. U dig now?
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
cirmuell:
Hian see me see trouble grin unto wetin na?. You didn't get my post, like Op stated they are volatile states so you should expect violence. U dig now?
Lol,fear don catch am. Just kidding bro.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by cirmuell(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackMaria:

Lol,fear don catch am. Just kidding bro.
Lol, actually it was just funny to me.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
cirmuell:
Lol, actually it was just funny to me.
Same here hommie.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by akumada1: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
benue my state is included

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by ayusco85(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin Ah being no know o....

Nairalanders be stalking lala's thread like an ex. grin
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
OK. I like the post above me wink
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
OYO STATE
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Jarus(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
They are otherwise known as volatile states.

From the political happenings, it's obvious that the following states could be termed volatile:

1) Rivers State: Amaechi complained of army harassment, malpractices, during the last presidential election. APC even called for the cancellation of the results from Rivers.
Of course, incidences of killings, violence were also recorded in various parts of the state.

So this time around, Amaechi would want to do everything within his powers, ( remember he now had 'oga at the top') to ensure that APC Candidate wins the gubernatorial election in rivers.

On the other hand, Wike who has the backings of the presidency would also do all he can to ensure he wins.

So it's a fight to finish...

2)Lagos State: APC, the ruling party would do all it could to ensure it retains power, especially now that APC is about to control the federal government. APC can't afford to lose Lagos state.

On the other hand, PDP, haven lost the federal government, would do all it can to ensure it wins Lagos state.

The Oba of Lagos alleged threat may also play a role in making Lagos a hot zone during the coming governorship elections.

3 Imo State: It's obvious that PDP would likely win in most of the south eastern states. But Okorocha would want to do all he can to ensure that APC wins. Okorocha cannot afford to lose IMO now that APC would call the shots at the federal government level. But PDP would equally fight to ensure Okorocha loses power.
Recall, during the last presidential elections, Okorocha alleged of army harassment of APC members.

What do you think about the above states I enlisted as volatile states?
Are there other states you consider to be volatile that should be mentioned?
You should bring them on board.

Agreed. Kaduna will be hot too, but on a lower intensity.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
I fold my hands, cross my legs and keep looking. Outcome will judge. [s][/s][i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Panshow(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Put Plateau state there o. It's definitely going to be hot.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cpolicy:
Where is oyo state?
oyo state is in south africa

2 Likes

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by suwailad(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
So lalasticala is not a Robot after all
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Ricardo2400(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rivers and Lagos go HoT well
Me don dey lagoon already dey wait grin
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by davidebamidele: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
PLATEAU STATE TOO...... Lalong till 2019

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lagos will be cold cos some people for dey inside lagoon by Sunday.
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Takim107(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Those state will never be as hot as this my coconut rice I just finish cooking. If them hot pass I go drink chill coke on that day....simple.

2 Likes

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by gen2briz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
amolak:
Exactly, the moment Oga at the top fall yakata, pdp shakara ends in lagos. if not of igbo palaver we have been hearing that ginger their hope small

Don't Mind those Igbo people, dem no fit safe their own(GEJ),now they want to safe the just kidding guy.

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Beesluv: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nasarawa state

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
suwailad:
So lalasticala is not a Robot after all
Guy upload your real picture na... Stop impersonating this beautiful lady. grin
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
As an 100% original igbo boy,I totally disagree with the Oba of Lagos even though he has apologised.I got no respect again for him...bt reason along with me-
What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My
take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts
where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance. As a people that thrive
on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of
commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive
to their duties. Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away
from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in
Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people,
just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not. All of a sudden,
Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted
President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us
in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our
problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't
think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly
politically sophisticated people and they understand that it us better for them to have a government in
Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than
Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people
own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more
federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal
government can do. In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political
party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than
the pope. Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against
the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been
good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that
Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we
see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge
population and presence there. As for me, I want Lagos to progress and on Saturday, I will proudly vote for
Akinwumi Ambode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by aldame: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateu. Aka Ibom may also be too.

1 Like

Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Rivers and Lagos go HoT well
Me don dey lagoon already dey wait grin

hope you can swim?
Re: States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala by AroOkigbo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Abia state nko?
Team kokorokoo...chi efoola alias onye ahala nwanne ya underscore APGA
It's Alex Otti unless T.A. and his puppet want to drawn in Lagos lagoon.
Alex Otti (2015-2023)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.