Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (73746 Views)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by bigt2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by paulolee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
kk
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Ladycloud(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
hian... must she bring it to d social media....smh

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
no man is perfect so d wife shud just 4give n move on
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ijecks(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
na im sabi
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:
oh no ! she's fecked up! she should have chilled till she catches them(husby n mistress) in the hotel. .preferably naked cheesy..
then she should take some pics and drop it on the net for all to see the shameless dangling blokos
chai dis lady u bad oh
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by driand(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just a fling in the jungle.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by MKO4ever(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by redcliff: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Ashawo man. He even thought his ''size'' will discourage her. Bros madam ''mistress'' doesn't care how tiny or big it is, she's more concerned about ur wallet size. Marriages theses days ehn!!!!

cant you see the white part is for the woman?
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't see any signs of cheating there at all! The guy was only re-living moments he had with his exes in the past. Women...crying wolf when there is none since 1809 A.D

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
I just like their use of good ,simple English couple with less shorthand unlike our recent generation that formulate their own words sef,reading it would've been difficult talk less of understanding it...one would've had to create a c++ programming to decode their chat sad

smh for my generation.

1 Like

This government sef..... cool
Why is the woman bothered?
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Gracyel(f): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Roland17:

I am trying to be pragmatic here with you, if your husband is the perfect man, the man of your dreams, believe me, it is impossible for him not to have strange calls or messages on his phone from women who want a piece of him, depending on his moral strength, it does not mean he is sleeping outside or cheating on the other hand if he is not disciplined he would cheat and sleep outside, but for a woman to conclude because she has never ever witnessed a strange call or message on his phone means he totally clean and not chased or doing the chase is totally stupid, it is impossible.

For those who have found such be happy, find out the extent of the message and relationship and give him the chance to end such himself especially if there is nothing between him and the lady, if he is morally disciplined and trusts your maturity he would explain everything to you and he expects mature reactions from you through understanding, if not he would hide such messages and calls just to avoid trouble.

But I'd prefer and appreciate it if he tells me about them. If he tells me about the pressures he faces from these Delilahs. Ofcos, we all know things like this happen Its inevitable and thats why I'd love to marry my best friend. Someone who'll be free to tell me everything. One mistake most men make is hide this kinda thing from their wives. Even when all they are doing is trying to get 'the other woman' off. When their wives eventually find out, it becomes, 'baby, I can explain'....something they could have done since.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Posting this was rather rash from the woman. It may have just been temporary insanity from the man.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
False alarm

If any woman thinks a man can completely forget an ex he once throughly loved even when they don't communicate anymore, the woman is only be insincere to herself.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Cammo: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Infidelity
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Eniqurl(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok...next pls !
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by M4gunners: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:
oh no ! she's fecked up! she should have chilled till she catches them(husby n mistress) in the hotel. .preferably naked cheesy..
then she should take some pics and drop it on the net for all to see the shameless dangling blokos
I think you are either dreaming or you lack sense on issue like this. When you are through, remember he iiss also the Father of his 2 kids. By the time they must have grown up and see the naked picture of their dad,will you help her to explain how it happened?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by richidinho(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
She writes, "I have always thought my husband was faithful until I saw this in his FB box. We have been married and blessed with 2kids and he acts like a saint all the time. I am shocked at this and more upset because the conversations are with both married and single ladies. What can I do in a situation like this?"

You're very good @ fabricating stories
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by stlaibrowne(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:
Good riddance. It's high time all these unloyal dawgs get exposed.

if you expose the dogs you only help them to grow more wild
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Jackeeh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
richidinho:

You're very good @ fabricating stories

Abi? Now run along!!!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ElFenomeno1: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:
Good riddance. It's high time all these unloyal dawgs get exposed.

In this day and age, this is normal stuff.... Deal with it!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by jkbabsjablani(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
U didn't brg sheme to ur husban is dat u brg sheme to ur self because pple we use u to name ur husban
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by richidinho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:

Abi? Now run along!!!

Rotflmao
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by cherryffy: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
So disgraceful
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by lipstick2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
This must have happened in Calabar.
Hahahaha
Madam abeg,no worrry yourselfand pls donot revenge,many women have gone thro' and still going thro' this kind of thing from their husband.
Focus on what gives u joy at the moment,donot nag,just make him know u know and leave,it there,if not Hbp fit kill u.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Guyman02: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
An Igbo proverb says 'if you go snooping on an old womans wrapper, dont be shocked when you find a small piece of excreta'
Leave your husband or wife's phone alone, it has destroyed many homes.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by grandlexuz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

Why?

Maiss Vickybee do you want to bet that your boyfriend is cheating on you and your husband will eventually cheat on you at some point? I could bet my life on this!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by help3852: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why are we so judgmental, its obvious one of them is trying to avoid initimate chat, while one is pushing for it.

At least nothing is happening, lets hope so.

Some of the folks, bashing here have done something like this if not worst.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by kwencypresh(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
men dey will neva repent
angry
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ilovecritics(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Ashawo man. He even thought his ''size'' will discourage her. Bros madam ''mistress'' doesn't care how tiny or big it is, she's more concerned about ur wallet size. Marriages theses days ehn!!!!

Abeg make una leave the man shaa..
It's not even a serious chat.. He's just flirting with his Ex.

Madam, don't you know the word "PRIVACY?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.