Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (73778 Views)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by charleff512(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Roland17:
If your Husband is handsome, earns a good/steady income and takes care of his responsibilities at home and is perceived as the perfect gentle man, it is virtually impossible for him not to have female admirers who bug his phone with text messages or hidden flash calls, it does not necessarily mean he is involved in any extra marital affair, if he trusts his woman enough he would tell her, but if it would cause more harm than good he would hide it and that is where the risk lies.

Any woman who has never come across strange messages or calls from the perfect husband is living in fantasy land and should be very worried.
Talking from experience
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Justiyke4u: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
For all of u condemning dis man can u all please show me one concrete fact in this chat that can ground the conclusion dat they had sex? Where Was it mentioned that "I enjoyed the sex or u are good in doing it" it could have that they exchanged pictures have u thought of that? What they did in a hurry could av been anything. I am not supporting him but we need to get our facts straight before we judge. If I am a judge this chat alone will not convince me
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by kawkab: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
I don't see any signs of cheating there at all! The guy was only re-living moments he had with his exes in the past. Women...crying wolf when there is none since 1809 A.D

Thank you for your post.

The wife should have taken it up and discussed with the husband rather than posting the chat online. Posting the chat online may have a reverse effect because the husband may become defensive or feel that his wife wants to ridicule him. So discussing with her husband and addressing issues would have been the best option.;
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Pennywise(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
The innocent man had not even done anything. Just reminiscing with an old flame. What a witch of a wife.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

I don't see why I should go hunt for a useless man in a hotel..when I have little time to spend in precious things.. if I know he's cheating(I don't need to go the any hotel to know this). he's on his own!

thats what i was saying!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pennywise:
The innocent man had not even done anything. Just reminiscing with an old flame. What a witch of a wife.

so he can go and live with old flame
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Pennywise(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

so he can go and live with old flame

This is the kind of attitude that brings regret and loneliness in a woman's old age. What will you do if he was to be involved a real affair? Shoot him? You women keep fantasizing about the ideal male when no such being exists!!!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

thats what i was saying!
coolcheesy
you can only talk based on a woman's perspective.. when next a man go to the hotel his wife went to chill with another man, and then expose this wife, make sure you preach this.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pennywise:

This is the kind of attitude that brings regret and loneliness in a woman's old age. What will you do if he was to be involved a real affair? Shoot him? You women keep fantasizing about the ideal male when no such being exists!!!
but living with a useless cheat will bring peace and company in a woman's old age?
do remember to bring in the emboldened when its a woman caught!
keep loving in self deceit that most women still give a feck about your dangling blokos.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Pennywise(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

but living with a useless cheat will bring peace and company in a woman's old age?
do remember to bring in the emboldened when its a woman caught!
keep loving in self deceit that most women still give a feck about your dangling blokos.

U know there is no real substitute to a warm blooded, throbbing dangling blokos-not a vibrrator, not a lessbian relationship. Which is why you always want us back.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pennywise:

U know there is no real substitute to a warm blooded, throbbing dangling blokos-not a vibrrator, not a lessbian relationship. Which is why you always want us back.
and I can conveniently say the same thing in the reverse.. but these days, women are way far from dying with a useless blokos who thinks its his birth right to feck around.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Ligxy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
She writes, "I have always thought my husband was faithful until I saw this in his FB box. We have been married and blessed with 2kids and he acts like a saint all the time. I am shocked at this and more upset because the conversations are with both married and single ladies. What can I do in a situation like this?"

Why do I have a feeling you're the wife in question? You sounded so pained. This chat is just a normal chat between exes, don't give yourself hbp, in fact your husband is one of the few decent ones out there. If you see what other 'decent' married men say on chats ehn....... Overlook this and live a happy life with your husband. Don't destroy your marriage.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am not seeing anything o
Nothing here will make me lose sleep
This wife needs to get a job and get busier
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Ewuro4: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
All I see here are: Two married and bored exes trying to ignite old flame and fûck.

Dazzal
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

coolcheesy
you can only talk based on a woman's perspective.. when next a man go to the hotel his wife went to chill with another man, and then expose this wife, make sure you preach this.

i am talking from my perspective, from my principles in life so it doesn't matter who i am
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pennywise:

leave him. simple. and i don't fantasise about ideal male, theres no such thing, but am loyal ( no exes, no funny texts, no numbers taken etc ) so i expect same from my other half. nothing else. u can be poor, u can be jobless - i don't care.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

i am talking from my perspective, from my principles in life so it doesn't matter who i am
so your principle won't make you preach the same thing when the table is turned?

cool
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pennywise:

baby boy when ill be old woman, ill be in jamaica beach shagging a black toy boy, promising him visa which he will never get :DDDD
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

so your principle won't make you preach the same thing when the table is turned?

cool

i wouldn't cheat first of all. been there, done that, have a t-shirt. now i understand what it means to other person, so no, table won't be turned
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

i wouldn't cheat first of all. been there, done that, have a t-shirt. now i understand what it means to other person, so no, table won't be turned
do you really get what I'm talking about?
my first post I Made a comment jokingly about the woman exposing her husby following a thread I read some time back..you jumped at me saying it wasn't necessary she exposed him..and isn't necessary to go to the hotel for husband hunting smiley.. now I'm asking(using the majority of the comments on the other thread) is it ok for the man to go wife hunting and dropping the pix online?
that's what I'm talking about..not necessarily the cheating .
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by quivah(f): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

baby boy when ill be old woman, ill be in jamaica beach shagging a black toy boy, promising him visa which he will never get :DDDD
you must be the devil for giving me this insight cheesycheesy

I prefer Francesmiley
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

you must be the devil for giving me this insight cheesycheesy

I prefer Francesmiley

Beautiful toy boys r everywhere smiley))
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Ewuro4: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Roland17:
If your Husband is handsome, earns a good/steady income and takes care of his responsibilities at home and is perceived as the perfect gentle man, it is virtually impossible for him not to have female admirers who bug his phone with text messages or hidden flash calls, it does not necessarily mean he is involved in any extra marital affair, if he trusts his woman enough he would tell her, but if it would cause more harm than good he would hide it and that is where the risk lies.

Any woman who has never come across strange messages or calls from the perfect husband is living in fantasy land and should be very worried.

Mr Jackie Chan, all this talk about a 'vulnerable' perfect husband is a moot point to the issue here, because Mr perfect's contact details didn't fly over the roof into Mrs. Bored housewife's contact list.

So let me get this straight, are you implying the woman is the chaser in this scenario eh? They are both nonentities and shame to marriage institution. End of.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

do you really get what I'm talking about?
my first post I Made a comment jokingly about the woman exposing her husby following a thread I read some time back..you jumped at me saying it wasn't necessary she exposed him..and isn't necessary to go to the hotel for husband hunting smiley.. now I'm asking(using the majority of the comments on the other thread) is it ok for the man to go wife hunting and dropping the pix online?
that's what I'm talking about..not necessarily the cheating .

To be honest it would be up to him really. Dont u think? theres no point to say its ok or not.if he want he will post it and u wont be able to do anything. For me personally, it is too low to wash dirty laundry in public
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Rexeffiom(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Did I see 'Parliamentary' in d text? ........... Thatz Calabar for sure
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
ademega:
Expose him and Show everybody that cares to know .[color=#990000][/color]
Advice him and pray over it
women are passing through hell for d sake of marriage
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dude was fishing. smiley

Testing the waters and testing his chyking skills to see if they still worked like before.

Funny thing is that if the ex had played along, he probably would have had a change of heart (conscience tins) and chickened out.

Wifey should have been a bit patient. Get the screenshots yeah, watch for more confirmatory chats.

All these showed were that he was still nursing feelings for MRS ex-babe who even now has kids.

Dude is just discontent. Too bad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
coogar:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

worried that he could be gay on the down low?

Not necessarily.

Worried that he's perfect at hiding stuff from her.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hope the males commenting here describing the chats as mere flirtation will say the same if they found such chats in their wives' phones afterall women cheat too and a married woman is chating with this man. I guess every married woman is free to flirt with anyone she pleases.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

just tell us all the women (my age) in your family are sluts... deakhead!

Ain't got sisters grin
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Alexander001(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
parliamentary? na Calabar the yawa gas.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Neplusultra(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.