Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (73777 Views)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by GodblessNig247(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
What's all this abt? Does she want a divorce? if no then she is very foolish to have thrown this to the new media platform. Impulsiveness could destroy a lot of things!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by grandlexuz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't get it.. This guy was just flirting with an ex.. Recounting pass experiences that happened probably before he got married.. This is flirting and not an extra marital affair.. I think a lot of people crucified the guy without even reasoning through the lines.. The caption was very misleading.. Massa if I tell wuna things way I see inside the inbox of my wife some of you go drink ota and piapia for my chance..Lol Lol Yet I did not broadcast it..

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ignis: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Show us the picture and probably give us the name of the husband.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Husband is reading this!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:
oh no ! she's fecked up! she should have chilled till she catches them(husby n mistress) in the hotel. .preferably naked cheesy..
then she should take some pics and drop it on the net for all to see the shameless dangling blokos

Sisi don't worry, when your own marries you, he will definitely cheat. U can then do what u advise the lady to do to ur own. See her head, u think its all men who send.

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by blesoh(f): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some guys aint loyal
wait a minute is it ds our paliamentary?
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:

then she should take some pics and drop it on the net for all to see the shameless dangling blokos

Just tell us you want to look at free d*ck. Asheewo

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Jackeeh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
richidinho:

Rotflmao

Wetin dey funny u? grin
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
grandlexuz:

Maiss Vickybee do you want to bet that your boyfriend is cheating on you and your husband will eventually cheat on you at some point? I could bet my life on this!
I date nice and good guys not bad guys. tongue
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by UncleJudax(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
coogar:

the woman said that, not the man.
pay attention to the details. the man chatted in the blue bar, the woman in the white one.
Quite trendy. A large number of people hate to read, even when they do, find it hard to comprehend.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by emerged01(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
coogar:

pay attention to the details. the man chatted in the blue bar, the woman in the white one.
thank you! u r a good observer. fake chat
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by glin(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Exactly what I'm facing but d gd nes is that he discuss his toasters with me and I trust him.
Roland17:
If your Husband is handsome, earns a good/steady income and takes care of his responsibilities at home and is perceived as the perfect gentle man, it is virtually impossible for him not to have female admirers who bug his phone with text messages or hidden flash calls, it does not necessarily mean he is involved in any extra marital affair, if he trusts his woman enough he would tell her, but if it would cause more harm than good he would hide it and that is where the risk lies.

Any woman who has never come across strange messages or calls from the perfect husband is living in fantasy land and should be very worried.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
MARRIAGES have CHANGED.....but
MEN have remained the way they are..but LADIES fail to UNDERSTAND..

THOSE days we married many ,but u LADIES OBJECTED..because of TERRITORIALISM...
NOW we marry ONE just for u to maintain your territory and we keep FEW OUTSIDE, yet you get mad..

Just know that NO MALE CREATURE, ever gets satisfied with ONE FEMALE creature.
It is scientific..!!!!
Dat I have another Lady around me, DOESN'T mean I HATE U..

LADIES, should always LEARN HOW to keep thier MEN at HOME..just like our MOTHERS did...
BECAUSE the TIME u spend rushing to NAIRALAND to GOSSIP may not be necessary.

Just know that U can't ALWAYS GET WHAT U WANT.

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by mikolo80: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
quivah:
oh no ! she's fecked up! she should have chilled till she catches them(husby n mistress) in the hotel. .preferably naked cheesy..
AND WHAT WILL SHE HAVE GAINED
JUST DISPLAY HER STUPIDITY AND CLASSLESSNESS

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Kingsasian(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Men will never change!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by femi4: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Ashawo man. He even thought his ''size'' will discourage her. Bros madam ''mistress'' doesn't care how tiny or big it is, she's more concerned about ur wallet size. Marriages theses days ehn!!!!
U dey read upside down.....just because u wan be ftc
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
She writes, "I have always thought my husband was faithful until I saw this in his FB box. We have been married and blessed with 2kids and he acts like a saint all the time. I am shocked at this and more upset because the conversations are with both married and single ladies. What can I do in a situation like this?"

What can you do?

I don't know but I think you should find out what's missing in your marriage or file for divorce.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ovaRAYted(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Ashawo man. He even thought his ''size'' will discourage her. Bros madam ''mistress'' doesn't care how tiny or big it is, she's more concerned about ur wallet size. Marriages theses days ehn!!!!

lol...the size talk was/is the woman's
wink
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
kayciano:
MARRIAGES have not CHANGED..

NOW we marry ONE just for u to maintain your territory and we keep FEW OUTSIDE, yet you get mad..

It is scientific..!!!!

You're my Nairalands best friend of the week.

I salute thee for a concise and astute post.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by harpazo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
pay attention to the details. the man chatted in the blue bar, the woman in the white one.[/quote]

Madam u too bad ursef, u dey read die
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by tit(f): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
jes kill the man!
ashawo
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

I date nice and good guys not bad guys. tongue

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Jackeeh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
femi4:
U dey read upside down.....just because u wan be ftc

Yes oh. Na my post. And as u don talk am, ah dey rush to also be ftc. Na it make ah comment like yaba left tenant. Pardon me. grin
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by santicruz: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
This chat does nt prove anything. They were once lovers not anymore
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by ovaRAYted(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
blesoh:
Some guys aint loyal
wait a minute is it ds our paliamentary?

sister, na Wetin I just wan ask oo grin
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Guyman02:
An Igbo proverb says 'if you go snooping on an old womans wrapper, dont be shocked when you find a small piece of excreta'
Leave your husband or wife's phone alone, it has destroyed many homes.

My wife and I have an understanding that my phone is out of bounds. She shouldn't even try to save it if it's about to fall into the toilet.

Men, be leaders of your house, or someone else will.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
CityNG:

You're my Nairalands best friend of the week.

I salute thee for a concise and astute post.
Thanks..
LADIES should learn how to KEEP THEIR MEN at home, just like our MOTHERS did.

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
kayciano:
MARRIAGES have CHANGED.....but

It is scientific..!!!!

LADIES, should always LEARN HOW to keep their MEN at HOME..just like our MOTHERS did...
BECAUSE the TIME u spend rushing to NAIRALAND to GOSSIP may not be necessary.

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by toprealman: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
coogar:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

worried that he could be gay on the down low?
WORSE THAN THAT I GUESS.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by LazyGod(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
If like you said he has been a good husband, just let things be that way.

Rewind your brain to before you found the chats, neutralize and tell yourself "I've the best husband in the world." Then live on as usual otherwise you will only destroy your marriage by yourself and your kids will bear the weightier punishment.

I know this counsel is strange and senseless but I tell you, it's the best.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by hayorbaami: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
I saw the grabs on Linda ikeji yesterday and I thought the woman was very foolish for coming out public with such nonsense. Its no cheating, it's flirting with an old lover. Whatever happened to talking it jokingly with the husband. If the husband gets to see the grabs all over the place, it will cause unnecessary quarrells. Some women just don't have common sense. undecided

However, I'm surprised people see it as casual flirtation and are of the opinion that a man can never forget his ex and bla bla. Can any man in here be comfortable with his wife flirting with her ex, reminiscing the good old days and wishing she bore his kids. undecided. Such conversations with exes are NOT healthy for marriage. Married couples should try to avoid anything that will lead to temptation.

All this talk of I thought my size will discourage you, do you need a massage, small small now, e go turn to I miss your touch, let's do it again.

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by san316(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't even understand the rubbish they are saying on the chat.

The wife is an iddioot while the man is an arsehole.

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room