Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (73796 Views)

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin eku atijo parole wink
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by LiamMarshall(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
All I see here is a casual chat between old exes.
Thats what i notice too cool
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by UglyGang(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
So men can't even cheat in peace? smh
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by jaydee87(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
really nice pics, ur lens is really good and the view from which you take the picture is cul...
but u not a novice Dont misguide us bro, u said u bought a entry-level camera I doubt that cos am also into photography but am still a work in progress, and an entry level camera is a analog camera...these pics can neva be taken with a analog camera.... will keep in touch cos my sch we planning on something big.... will kip in touch ... keep the good work up broo.... sorry wrong post for wrong topic..
that what happens wen u Dont trust ur hubby...
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by redhook(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
This woman husband no get sense sef! Or he does not know where the delete key is? Good luck in divorce court kwot!
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Petra23(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
kayciano:

U call MEN FOOLS...

AT the end you will PRAY to get MARRIED to dat same FOOL , who will HOUSE U, be your HUSBAND, FORK U raw like a harlot, U may insist he should FORK U more even when he is tried, FATHER your kids, PAY D BILLS at home , SEND some incentives to his PARENTS in law...possibly BUILD a nice HOUSE ..
TAKE CARE of U...and your DEPENDENT RELATIVES..

YET u call him a FOOL..
Please between HIM and YOU, who is a DUMMY..?

I don't BLAME U, because you are a WOMAN..your BRAINS are always GROWING..
Keeptalkin tru ur dirty anus.tx obvs u re one of dox frustratd guys dat blvx cheatn x a do or die affair. N mayb,u re payn d billx 4 ur inlaws,nw u fink evry fam depnd on dia son-inlaw.if u re dat mad at d cmment,go fork ur dirty ass n clean t up aftrwordx.pathetic fool
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Petra23(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
BushidoBlue:

In the real world yes, but in your fantasy your boo is sinless grin grin grin
No 1 is sinless guy.bt den,sm men do t witout respct.btw,if ma boo cheatx,dat's his decision n so,t wnt stop me frm statin fact.gt dat?
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by SenatorJames(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
I pray for a godly, lovely and Fidel relationship.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by egobetatoday: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Justiyke4u:
For all of u condemning dis man can u all please show me one concrete fact in this chat that can ground the conclusion dat they had sex? Where Was it mentioned that "I enjoyed the sex or u are good in doing it" it could have that they exchanged pictures have u thought of that? What they did in a hurry could av been anything. I am not supporting him but we need to get our facts straight before we judge. If I am a judge this chat alone will not convince me

is it only when the man is caught having S.ex that he is said to be cheating?.
if this chat is between your wife and her ex i hope u will be okay with it?

i'm surprised that u cant be honest with yourself.

do unto others what u will want them do to u
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by egobetatoday: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pennywise:
The innocent man had not even done anything. Just reminiscing with an old flame. What a witch of a wife.

since u dont see anything wrong with the chat ,, u could advise your wife (if u have one) to chat with her exes flirtatiously since it helps to strenghten marriages.
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by Justiyke4u: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
egobetatoday:

is it only when the man is caught having S.ex that he is said to be cheating?.
if this chat is between your wife and her ex i hope u will be okay with it?

i'm surprised that u cant be honest with yourself.

do unto others what u will want them do to u
I want to believe that u r reading with ur eyes and not ur nose. I said again if I am a judge this chat alone will not convince me
Re: Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! by tpiar: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
lord have mercy.

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually