Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark (32616 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by OCTAVO: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Cutesexy1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Brb
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by adebayo201: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
David Mark sudden attitude is strange to me. I wont be surprise seeing Sambo writing and making speeches about constructions in dailies. undecided
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by segzy17: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Those prophet need not to apologises for even the scripture say by their fruit we shall know them.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by wise7(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
At least he didn't used the name of a skydaddy to campaign. Unlike the prophets who claimed to be mouth piece of god. Now you have to chose between god and the prophets, who is the Liar?
dey could be a prophet of god not God. They revealed what their god shew em
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

We dont need their apology but the loot they creamed off GEJ!

Every single one of them must be fished out and made to cough up! grin
Me I still have prophesy for the certified maga sha

I prophesise that someone who once had no shoes will somehow emerge victorious in this year's Nobel peace prize

1 Like

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Tufunky: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
All d prophets that shared jonathan's 7bln and predicted his victory should first apologise to nigerians and then the phrophets of doom can follow
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by rexbuton: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha... Let's start with truckpusher and ellechrystal
YOU seem to have taken the National elections in good faith..
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Freedom of Speech

one of the best watercolourist in nigeria @http://digest.bellafricana.com/spotlight-wednesday-sam-ovraiti/#more-6025
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by ElFenomeno1: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

I prophesise that someone who once had no shoes will somehow emerge victorious in this year's Nobel peace prize

grin grin grin

Your prophecy died before it arrived! cheesy
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by ElFenomeno1: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

Have you fully recovered ? grin cheesy
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Idrismusty97(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
Not yet uhuru Mr Mark,till the dust of Lagos Gubers is settled without any ethnic strife btw Yorubas and igbos....A civil strife btw these two races would coincidentally spell Nigeria's doom therefore all bets are still on.Mr Mark.....
It would only spell doom for Lagos and we all know the tribe that would be the hardest hit. Life goes on for the rest of Nigeria....
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by lonelydora: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Our 7 billion naira
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by kazey123(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe he needs to collect back the dollars they give those OBAS too. Youless man... They think those pastors are fools? We are all wise now. PDP gone forever ni
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by daveP(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Seems he visited one who assured him victory for him to take this personal.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
Not yet uhuru Mr Mark,till the dust of Lagos Gubers is settled without any ethnic strife btw Yorubas and igbos....A civil strife btw these two tribes would coincidentally spell Nigeria's doom with massive dislocation of peoples,economy paralysis,man power loses,reprisals in the east and elsewhere could be just too much for the Government/incoming Government to handle therefore all bets are still on.Mr Mark.....
you always beat the drum of war..even the devil himself will be jealous of you...since you are so sure you will survive one..why not post your real info,pic and address so that we start from there...a small rat ranting and fumbling at the back of an outdated cheap phone thanks to mtn 10mb free data after loading a #100 card once in a month..na wa for you..

2 Likes

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by ikojo2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
When he said dt mobile phone is not for the poor did he apologize?
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by CecyAdrian(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
The man must be feeling so pained for him to voice these out cheesy

We all know who he is indirectly talking about. Those prophets that gave them hope grin grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by boman2014: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
long tyme!
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Charly68: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who are the prophets of doom..we need to appreciate God in the life of these people..Plus or minus if not that our leaders are guided by these prophesies are we saying what really happened at the Abuja colation centre is not enough to set the country on fire..it is better we appreciate those who saw and those who prayed against the negative vision. It is actually wrong to call many of them prophet of doom. Many Nigerians are actually praying for this country. Please let us learn to respect the oracles of God.

1 Like

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:
How about those that scammed GEJ?

Oh my laaud.......this post got me laughing, chai @ jaybee3 if GEJ hear, u go name all those wey scam a whole Presido, good one from u buhahahah grin grin grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by kennydee05(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
It pained him because they scammed his boss Jonathan..
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

So u sef want to scam Presido abi, ok oo, make una kontinue dey scam Presido, make l spread my mat with suya and kilishi dey watch grin grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
shinejackie:

Oh my laaud.......this post got me laughing, chai @ jaybee3 if GEJ hear, u go name all those wey scam a whole Presido, good one from u buhahahah grin grin grin
You want make i name them?

Glad i was able to put a smile on ya pretty face wink

1 Like

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
rexbuton:

YOU seem to have taken the National elections in good faith..
Sure bro... grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

You want make i name them?

Glad i was able to put a smile on ya pretty face wink

Hahaha, abeg make u no name dem oo, EFCC,ICPC ,ICC, dey watch ooo, dem go come arrest all of them for Abuja..... grin grin grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by rexbuton: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Sure bro... grin
Na that way sure pass
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
boman2014:

long tyme!
Hey bro

1 Like

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Have you fully recovered ? grin cheesy
lol....yes Sir!! And you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.