Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark (32619 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by myola777(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
one chance, maga don pay. i remember the one that said he consulted the world wide oracle and they told him that jonathan would win. baba God has kept his mouth shut. they for no let us rest here.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by stchinedu: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
I laugh in Hebrew cheesy
When the so called prophets were prophesying that Goodluck will win and most of their prophecies in favour of PDP, they were not prophets of doom, they were revered has mouth piece of God...Now that the reverse is the case, they have become prophets of doom. undecided
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by ElFenomeno1: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
lol....yes Sir!! And you?
I was never in a state where recovery was needed grin
We are happy to welcome you back into the APC and Buhari fold..... on one condition!
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by zicoraads: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mortiano:
please who is lalasticlala, is he a super mod. or a paid nairaland staff. no ill words, I just want to know.
as for the topics, sorry, i dont comment on post, just here to read whats happening around naija since 2005
He is a herbalist from Ibadan grin grin
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by zicoraads: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I was never in a state where recovery was needed grin
We are happy to welcome you back into the APC and Buhari fold..... on one condition!
In yo dreams grin

We will remain in the PDP and allow all the bad eggs to move to the APC. We would be back stronger and better! You are welcome on board...only on one condition.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hadizam:
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is
among the newly recruited engineers in the
ministry but they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is
almost nineteen (19) months.
forget it. It has been used for campaign
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by mbhs139(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
Not yet uhuru Mr Mark,till the dust of Lagos Gubers is settled without any ethnic strife btw Yorubas and igbos....A civil strife btw these two tribes would coincidentally spell Nigeria's doom with massive dislocation of peoples,economy paralysis,man power loses,reprisals in the east and elsewhere could be just too much for the Government/incoming Government to handle therefore all bets are still on.Mr Mark.....

I've been following this guy's comment and you seem very pessimistic of anything good. You always fan the emblem of wars and tribal ethnocentrism. Your post has never made any sense whatsoever on this platform.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
2015 Elections: President of the Senate, David Mark, calls on all those who prophesied doom to apologise to Nigerians.

http://leadership.ng/news/423955/polls-prophets-of-doom-must-apologise-to-nigerians-mark
and they should be made to serve time too
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by fxskye: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hadizam:

How has he been surviving? GEJ's Transformation mechanism?
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Walks into thread shaking my head. Looks for freecocoa, no where to been, shakes head again. Run out of thread. Make unable kontinu
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by ElFenomeno1: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
In yo dreams grin

We will remain in the PDP and allow all the bad eggs to move to the APC. We would be back stronger and better! You are welcome on board...only on one condition.

I pity you... Come and join the party whose main interests are Nigerians and Nigeria
PDP has nothing and will never have anything to offer you lot.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Alexandro2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mr Mark should b d 1st to tok cos he also scammed oga jona
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by nagoma(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
David Mark- a man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. I will not be surprised if David Mark moves to APC - if there is a chance of him retaining the position of Senate President.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see them all as fake pastors and prophets, so they should appologize fast
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Richiez(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
David Mark said the right thing. Nigeria's president come 2019 #personal view
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by arimahoseloka(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol. its a sad thing to be canal minded indeed. who says because the prophecy didn't come to pass means the prophets are satanic.
if u don't read scripture don't say things to bring curses on your family. when a word of prophecy is spoken it doesn't mean that it must come to pass. God can always change his mind and show mercy after all he is a God of compassion.

look at the story of Jonah, God had already made up his mind to destroy Nineveh. but what happened? when Jonah told the people of Nineveh the impending destruction approaching them what did they do? they put on sackcloth and declared a nation wide fast, including the animals. God saw their remorse and forgave them. this even made Jonah angry. now tell me did Jonah give a wrong prophecy?

when roman soldiers came to arrest Jesus, Peter a disciple of Jesus struck one of the soldiers ear. Jesus healed the ear and said to peter. sheath your sword. for whoever lives by the sword will die by the sword, he then said do you think if I ask my father for 12 legions of angels he wouldn't give it to me? he then said how can the scripture be fulfilled if he does that?
so now use Ur sense and think ye people of the world that know not God.
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by slap1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
How about you and your colleagues that share our commonwealth with impunity?
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Rajjah(f): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ofcus. Startin with gate of hell keeper. My. BDO.... u know him ba? Yeaaaaa ryt!
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by grandlexuz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hadizam:

Na so your brother tell you?? Na lie oh.. Dem don pay dem long time ago. If yi di still tell you say government di owe yi, na because yi no want give you that money way yi borrow from you..
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by gbengus17: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jonathan beat Buhari 2010 with votes less than 1m. with 9 governors now backing him, even a fool knows that Buhari will win. those prophets should drop d bible and study statistical datas. bye
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by elknice: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
FREE Delivery of goods from United States
Visit www.elknice.com & click STORE to shop now!
FREE audio books, lifestyle gadgets and enjoy instant streaming of movies & TV shows. Anywhere, anytime.

#please share#
Re: Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark by Alexander001(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
oga jona na bad nigga, im just wan fall our prophets hand since dey predicted that he would win bt he lost. so, im come scatter dia prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.