Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? (1584 Views)

10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] she was dating a guy before I meet her, but I told her that guy she is dating is cheating on her big time! Along the line I told her how I felt about her, and she feel for me in the process. Mind u, I just wanted to hit and run, but she showed me love and honesty. Hence, I really liked her. (I don bleep her 2 times sha). I was ok with her dating the two of us. The other dude was not aware of our relationship. Now he is! This guy loves the girl more than I do.,but the girl doesn't know about that. Now the girl is scared of losing the main guy, and she is trying to call it quit with the side guy which is me. I neva gree for am sha o,cos I still like her. What should I do. *drinks remaining chapman drink*
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by dharay99: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
take..make use of this... angry

9 Likes

Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
See how u dey complicate your life? After u start to ask for advice
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Menace2Society(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kill yasef undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Pennywise(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Side guys like you shouldnt complain considering that you are only poaching. You have all the benefits with non of the responsibilities.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:
take..make use of this... angry
Ha! You wicked o. Lol
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by godsveryown(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
vfactor:
See how u dey complicate your life? After u start to ask for advice
complicate? As how?
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
godsveryown:
Funny
not funny bae.. What should I do?
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pennywise:
Side guys like you shouldnt complain considering that you are only poaching. You have all the benefits with non of the responsibilities.
hmmm,but her conscience is worrying her, she loves me though.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
complicate? As how?

Why date a girl who's already dating another guy? Isn't that a complicated and twisted life?
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
vfactor:

Why date a girl who's already dating another guy? Isn't that a complicated and twisted life?
its not really complicated as such, just that the main guy is aware of our relationship! I don't wanna lose her too
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
godsveryown:
Funny
how many guys are you dating?
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
its not really complicated as such, just that the main guy is aware of our relationship! I don't wanna lose her too

If its not complicated why re u confused and seeking advice?
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
vfactor:

If its not complicated why re u confused and seeking advice?
hmmm, oya I need you help!
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
hmmm, oya I need you help!

The only advice I can give u is do the right thing. You know what is right, just do it. You got what u wanted.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
vfactor:

The only advice I can give u is do the right thing. You know what is right, just do it. You got what u wanted.
ok.. I will do the right thing. Lol
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by 25omega(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
i bet you will be the type of man who would tell her " i will tell him how many times you had sex with me if you break up with me" Guys like you are (insert insult) and you deserve the pain you get when you find the woman you actually like who treats you badly.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
25omega:
i bet you will be the type of man who would tell her " i will tell him how many times you had sex with me if you break up with me" Guys like you are (insert insult) and you deserve the pain you get when you find the woman you actually like who treats you badly.
I can't do that.. Am a simple guy. I can never chance a girl.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Seems you are hungry, oya go and eat first.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
divAnnie:
Seems you are hungry, oya go and eat first.
I no hungry joor.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
I no hungry joor.
u sure? Just let them be
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by godsveryown(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
how many guys are you dating?
I can see ur despirate 4 front page der by making traffic 4 urself...*shaking my head in pity*quoting me twice fa.*shaking my head in pity again*
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
godsveryown:
I can see ur despirate 4 front page der by making traffic 4 urself...*shaking my head in pity*quoting me twice fa.*shaking my head in pity again*
if I make FP, will I be given cash for it? NO! It was a mistake on my part. That's why you people fail exams , simple question you can't answer.
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by williamspaul22(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thats wot makes u a mumu

1 Like

Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
Thats wot makes u a mumu
small boi
Re: She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? by williamspaul22(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
small boi
old man undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes/nl Ladies Cheat Easily...25 Reason (must Read)!!! / 11 Little Things Men Adore About The Woman They Love / Ladies Is This Stupidity Or Love And Can You Do Such

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.